Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy (752 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Prayer And A Wish? / The Miraculous! Video Of The Power Of Prayer And In The Name Of Jesus! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (wednesday October 7 2015) Prayer And Joy by dallyemmy: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens (Wednesday October 7th 2015) Prayer and Joy

1.Thank you Father for the potency of the spiritual weapon of prayer, given to us your children.

2.Thank you Father for all my prayers that you have answered in the past and the ones you will still answer.

3.Father, forgive me all my sins and have mercy upon me.

4.Father, let every spirit of prayerlessness in my life be consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let your fire of revival fall upon me and let my prayer life receive divine touch and be revived.

6.Father, please,
hear me, as I pray, and let every stubborn yoke and battle in my life, be terminated,in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me receive good news today, that will bring an end to every unpleasant, long standing, situations in my life, and usher me into my promise land, flowing with milk and honey.

8.Father, let every prince of percia, blocking answers to my prayers be paralysed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, grant unto me the power and the grace to pray without ceasing.

10.Father, let all outstanding answers to my prayers be released , today, and let my joy be full, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, as I pray, please, reveal unto me, regularly, great and mighty things that I do not know, about myself, my future, my family, your church, my nation and individuals, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Were Nigerians.... (photo) / 2016 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu T. Amaukwu / Check This Religious Poster I Saw In Benin (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.