Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau (1575 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —Shekarau / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs — Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by kachysblog(f): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2015
…vows to remain in PDP (Vanguard)

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA—IMMEDIATE past Minister of Education, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, said yesterday, that President Muhammadu Buhari was romancing with politicians who destroyed Nigeria for 16 years.

Shekarau, who spoke in an interview with newsmen in Abuja, wondered why the President was now romancing former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who, according to him, ruled the country for eight of Peoples Democratic Party’s 16 years of administering Nigeria.

Reacting to President Buhari’s claim that he came to right the wrongs of 16 years mess created by the PDP, the former governor, who is also a member of the PDP review committee, described all the political parties as necessary evil.

He said: “Buhari has said that he has come to right the wrongs of 16-year mess by the PDP. So, I said, ‘Mr. President you are welcome, but reminded that 10 of those 16 years belong to ex-President Obasanjo.

‘’He had his eight years and by indirect remote control, two years of late President Umaru Yar’Adua was Obasanjo’s. And Obasanjo was the one who produced Yar’Adua and Jonathan. Until three years ago when they fell out (Obasanjo and Jonathan), Obasanjo was in charge.

“Obasanjo today belongs to those who are chief advisers to President Muhammadu Buhari. Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasiru El-Rufai, was one of the major hit men of Obasanjo, my former governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso, was one of the boys of Obasanjo as well as former Governors Bukola Saraki, Goje and all the rest of them.

“They were part of those 16 years which President Buhari was saying that PDP messed up Nigeria, and today because they are APC, they are saints. They are now surrounding the President as his chief advisers. The Amaechis are all part of the PDP.

“All the election crisis that President Buhari was accusing PDP of perpetrating were a creation of these people, the same who are with him now.

“So what sense does it make that I said you are thief for 16 years, I have come to correct the wrongs that you did and now I am calling you the chief adviser in order to right the wrongs that you committed.

“Does it make sense? We are waiting to see how they will come out of this.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-romancing-with-politicians-who-destroyed-nigeria-for-16yrs-shekarau/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Emmafrancis: 7:16am On Oct 07, 2015
The Gospel truth!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2015
To all those who voted the du!!ard what say you?
Fullness of time?
Body language?
Which one will work this time around?
sad lot!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by McCarlito(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2015
I was patiently waiting to behold the "Buhari's Saints" only to see a lineup of the same Old Power-Hungry Gullible Thieves who switched from PDP to APC angry angry angry angry angry

Lemme hope Buhari wants to act like the saying goes... Na thief dey catch thief undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2015
They contributed to his success. So if Shekarau is in PMB's shoes, he'll abandon them? That's mad evil even worse than corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by nifton(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2015
This looks like naked truth oh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Mboi: 7:32am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:
They contributed to his success so if Shekarau is in PMB's shoes, he'll abandon them? That's devious
Then who spoilt Nigeria for 16years, GEJ?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by kossyablaze(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2015
I think so too

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Mboi:

No. Our selfish politicians including GEJ
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
Mboi:
Now we've come full circle.
Corruption is selective
Probing it? Vindictive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:

No. Our selfish politicians including GEJ
Are you sure you understood the question before responding oga?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 07, 2015
That's Naija for you
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by bonechamberlain(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2015
it's only gullible Nigerians that think apc is a saving grace from Nigeria. it's good for pdp cause all the evil ones have joined the extremist party.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Badgers14: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2015
I thought the article said shekau grin grin

Back to the topic, naija politiks is too dirty sad
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by okosodo: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
let the truth be told, buhari is a bastard
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
refreshrate:

Are you sure you understood the question before responding oga?
The question was crystal clear oga
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:
The question was crystal clear oga

I'm not disputing that.

What I asked was if you were sure you understood it?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by lilprinze: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2015
I hope all those who voted and supported this dura dull*rd are already enjoying their change?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Crocz(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Shekarau...that cretin scammed Kano through religion, he looted them and even indirectly funded terrorists. He made away with half of Jona's campaign fund meant for Kano. He played the religion card so well, Kano people begin to glorify in abject poverty...then came the alleged OBJ stooge, Kwankwaso...he enlightened them and modernised Kano, he showed them Kano isn't poor like Shekarau made them to belief...he stopped his suspicious funding of Islamic groups and empowered women and youth among other things.

I donno what a saint looks like in Nigeria but I think Kwankwaso should come pretty close...now when someone like him promises change people would naturally heed.

And to those complaining about ministerial list (not that they don't have the right to)...you can't just pick any random person to lead a ministry, you need experience capable hands...not necessarily a saint...I think most Nigerians will settle for semi-saints under the circumstance
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by Kunleskey(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Am short of word.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
I wish I could put it better but this divine truth is clear enough.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by bnovative(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2015
One word: apt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2015
refreshrate:

I'm not disputing that.

What I asked was if you were sure you understood it?

And my answer also asked you a simple question too? Did you understand my answer?
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:

And my answer also asked you a simple question too? Did you understand my answer?

No I didn't.

No point arguing this further.

Bye
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by FYB(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Emmafrancis:
The Gospel truth!
and nothing less than the gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2015
refreshrate:

No I didn't.

No point arguing this further.

Bye

Fine and please next time keep off my mentions. I wouldn't want to kill you and kill the OP with your fuckin' dead body
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by IAMTHEHERO: 8:54am On Oct 07, 2015
You are 100% correct, sir.
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Ibrahim Shekarau my man. One of the best to preside over the affairs of Kano state (Kwankwaso was better though). Though I want the next PDP candidate to come from NE (Ribadu most preferred), but if PDP throw it open to all North and you emerge, I will throw my weight behind you.
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 9:22am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Fine and please next time keep off my mentions. I wouldn't want to kill you and kill the OP with your fuckin' dead body

Rather than throwing tantrums unnecessarily here try working on your IQ. The first question the OP asked and you responded? He was being sacarstic Mr killer behind keyboard.
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by ashmanpolo: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2015
refreshrate:

Rather than throwing tantrums unnecessarily here try working on your IQ. The first question the OP asked and you responded? He was being sacarstic Mr killer behind keyboard.

Silly you again? I bet I would leave everything I'm doing ATM to tackle your dumb asss. Now don't you get on my last nerve Mr Fucktarrd on an IQ spree.

Now talking about IQ, I play Temple run and my lowest is 75 million+ with 5000 diamonds. I play chess Blitz and still on Masters. I play Scrabble and River state pay me 40k monthly in our club. Numerical, verbal, spatial, and SHL too I practice. So what da hell do you know about people's IQ dumb ass?
Re: Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs- Shekarau by refreshrate: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2015
ashmanpolo:

Silly you again? I bet I would leave everything I'm doing ATM to tackle your dumb asss. Now don't you get on my last nerve Mr Fucktarrd on an IQ spree.

Not even an iota of ability to defend yourself when your folly was highlighted?

Just attempts to insult?

Thats all you have to offer?

Really!?

Please fire on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. / Constitutional Position In Kogi Inconclusive Election & D Death Of APC Aspirant / Gambia Declared Islamic Republic - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.