Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Modenine Set To Release New Album To Be Available Online Only - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Modenine Set To Release New Album To Be Available Online Only (310 Views)

Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / Olamide, Phyno, Reminisce Are Clowns – Modenine / Davido's Ex(nish Kards) Posted Pics Of Boobs Online Only Covered Nipples (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modenine Set To Release New Album To Be Available Online Only by olojojo: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Legendary rapper Mode 9 is set to release a new album, and
he plans to release it only on the internet.

A series of bad experiences with CD sellers in Alaba market
have left a bad taste in the rapper’s mouth, and he plans to
stop all dealings with them now.

“You give your CDs to the Alaba guys to market for you, and
even though you see your CDs all over the place, whenever
you call them to ask for your money, they tell you, e no
sell,” he said to The Nation.

“Should you decide to visit them at their shops, they will
show you the CDs you gave them to sell, claiming, e no sell,
all this in spite of evidence to the contrary. They simply
copy the CDs, and sell their own copies, leaving the original
copies unsold.”

His next album will be available only on the internet, though
he didn’t say when.

http://olojoro.com/modenine-set-to-release-new-album-tobe-available-online-only/

“CDs are on their way out anyway. Digital music is the
future, and so I have decided to release my forthcoming
album online. It will only be available online via downloads for the enjoyment, and convenience of my fans.”

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Timaya – I Concur Ft. Don Jazzy / Chris Rock To Host 2016 Oscar. / Be A Millon Naira Worth Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.