Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach (1802 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Hey Yall Its Sept 23 And I Am Raptured. I Am Writing This Post From Heaven / Will Animals Be Raptured? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by ikorodureporta: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2015
grin
Naija pippu, rapture don reach una side... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by DuchessLily(f): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Jumping-rapture cheesy
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
ikorodureporta:
grin

One post said it is 12midnight today. As this one's don go maybe nah 2nd batch I go enter.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by orisa37: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2015
ikorodureporta:
grin
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by orisa37: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
These are being tortured.
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by MadCow1: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
OP wait..

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2015
MadCow1:
OP wait..

where do you get these your gifs from, Madcow?

And how do you seem to always pull the right ones out so quickly....... Do you have some sorta bank where you save them or something? undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by hahn(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

where do you get these your gifs from, Madcow?

And how do you seem to always pull the right ones out so quickly....... Do you have some sorta bank where you save them or something? undecided

I believe you should be more concerned about making heaven than gifs undecided

This place is beautiful and at the gate you're given a brand new iphone infinity autographed by Steve Jobs himself plus FREE wi-fi. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by tmanis(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
hahn:

I believe you should be more concerned about making heaven than gifs undecided

This place is beautiful and at the gate you're given a brand new iphone infinity autographed by Steve Jobs himself plus FREE wi-fi. grin
No
I think they give out brand new Samsung galaxy s_infinity and a Microsoft surface pro... with free WiFi but without cameras [selfies are not allowed in heaven]
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by hahn(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
tmanis:

No
I think they give out brand new Samsung galaxy s_infinity and a Microsoft surface pro... with free WiFi but without cameras [selfies are not allowed in heaven]

You think? I dey here now as I dey follow you type with my new iphone. And whoever told you cameras aren't allowed is lying. It's just that everywhere is too bright and the picture will be plain white.

Brb. I need to speak with god concerning some people that are here. Can you imagine I saw Hitler chilling with Jesus Christ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by DipoDee: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rapture? I guess I will make 2nd or 3rd batch
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by tpiander: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
where is the wife in the picture?
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by TrajansKong: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
tpiander:
where is the wife in the picture?
She chose unwisely...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by onetrack(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just wanted to let you all know that I have been raptured, but my wifi is still working which is how I am communicating with you. I told the angels that I was atheist and they said that I was exactly the type they wanted in heaven: someone who thinks critically, analyzes evidence, and challenges assumptions. Apparently the angels love to debate, and allowing a bunch of unquestioning people didn't appeal to them.

Anyhow heaven is not what Christians or Muslims think. There are no white-robed spirits singing God's praises, nor is there an eternal orgy with 72 virgins. However, there is a wide selection of beer (no hangover!) and some available girls who have plenty of good experience in the bed (no STI's). I asked where the Christians, Muslims, and Hindus are and the angels said that they will eventually arrive but that they had a little detour which will take some time to work through. The angels aren't quite ready to receive them.

I have to go now, Jesus wants me to help him find all those funny atheist memes on the internet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by ikorodureporta: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Did u guyz noticed how some M.O.G. are preaching about salvation this period? First time for over a year, our church's topic was about eternity..
Re: Shocking Photo: Family Captured Being Raptured @ Eleko Beach by Hier(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
loooooool

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs. Mary vs Pastor Mrs. Martha in Nigeria / How To Receive The Holy Spirit by Segun Olumide / How Would We Run An Atheist Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.