Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) (3406 Views)

Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / MTVEMAs Strips Wizkid Off His Best African Act Award To Alikiba, Fans React / 2face Reveals His Best Nigerian Artist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 9:27am On Oct 07, 2015
We know dogs are man‘s best friend, so why not Best Man too?

This past weekend, a special Golden Retriever named Gabe rose to the occasion at the wedding of U.S. Army veteran Justin Lansford in Florida.

Lansford, a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne division, lost his leg in 2012 in an IED explosion in eastern Afghanistan.

As part of his recovery, Lansford was paired with two-year-old Gabe through the Warrior Canine Connection, which provides support dogs to wounded warriors to help them manage with daily life and treat PTSD.

The two have been inseparable ever since.

Gabe helped Lansford propose to his high school sweetheart, Carol Balmes, and stayed by his side throughout the beautiful couple’s wedding ceremony.

See some more photos of the happy couple below.

Source:- http://vascable.com/a-wounded-warriors-dog-was-the-best-man-at-his-wedding-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Niyeal(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Oyinbo pple doing crazy tinz since time immemorial.
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Mologi(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2015
That's to say,all the human friends he has are not better than the dog.

Unlimited Maaaaadneees
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by orobs93(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Interesting..since that's wat gives him joy...
I support him
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2015
cc: lalasticlala

come see ooo
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by yomi007k(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Classic idea
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by jaymejate: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2015
I don know asay nor be naija. *in calabar man voice* how u go take bush meat do Best man, u de crase?.

Surely, he will pay much more attention to the dog than that wife. Oyinbo marriage no de kuku get cement foundation

1 Like

Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Iyamar(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol...white people with their madness. i love the wedding gown
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2015
jaymejate:
I don know asay nor be naija.
*in calabar man voice* how u go take bush meat do Best man, u de crase?.

Surely, he will pay much more attention to the dog than that wife.
Oyinbo marriage no de kuku get cement foundation

lol
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
wapmingle:
cc: lalasticlala

come see ooo

lalasticlala
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 10:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala seun

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2015
wapmingle:
Cc: lalasticlalaseun

grin grin grin grin
what is lalasticlalaseun? is that a song or what?
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by trippleKAY(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
wapmingle:
Cc: lalasticlala seun
grin grin grin grin
my frnd, shut up!
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by doublewisdom: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Maybe the dog is the side chic. Dem no dey trust oyibo finish. Their eye no clear.
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
lala where u dey now?

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

this needs to grace the homepage
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by hob(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Out of 7 billion people on planet earth

So this guy cant find one single soul to be his best man...

Oyinbo sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
It means: all his friends aint worth it cheesy cheesy cheesy grin sad

1 Like

Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
chimkaire:

yeah cheesy
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
wapmingle:

We know dogs are man‘s best friend, so why not Best Man too?

This past weekend, a special Golden Retriever named Gabe rose to the occasion at the wedding of U.S. Army veteran Justin Lansford in Florida.

Lansford, a paratrooper in the 82nd airborne division, lost his leg in 2012 in an IED explosion in eastern Afghanistan.

As part of his recovery, Lansford was paired with two-year-old Gabe through the Warrior Canine Connection, which provides support dogs to wounded warriors to help them manage with daily life and treat PTSD.

The two have been inseparable ever since.

Gabe helped Lansford propose to his high school sweetheart, Carol Balmes, and stayed by his side throughout the beautiful couple’s wedding ceremony.

See some more photos of the happy couple below.

Source:- http://vascable.com/a-wounded-warriors-dog-was-the-best-man-at-his-wedding-photos/
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't blame him abeg!!
Sometimes, I trust my dogs morethan my friends sad
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Temismith(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Whatever rocks your boat....
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I don't blame him abeg!!
Sometimes, I trust my dogs morethan my friends sad

abi
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Joeace3000(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
This should be going to frontpage. Looks like something "The owner of this forum" will do

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
lofty900:
what is lalasticlalaseun? is that a song or what?

grin grin
Awon Baba ni yen! If u knw wat i mean! wink
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by jauntty: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just thinking....

What IF the bride decides to cheat on him with his "BEST-MAN"

grin
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
It means the dog is worth more than his friends.
chimkaire:
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by tuk2ato(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why not, if the dog help him overcome life's challenges!
Iyamar:
Lol...white people with their madness. i love the wedding gown
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Hardey466(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by Hardey466(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
I think, there won't be any nid of paying a person dats y he make used of his Dog...
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hardey466:
I think, there won't be any nid of paying a person dats y he make used of his Dog...

yeah
Re: A Dog Was His Best Man At His Wedding (photos) by wapmingle: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
cc: lalasticlala ishilove

(1) (Reply)

African Ankara Print Designs For Couples You Can Check Out / Lol... Is This Girl Too Petty For This? (photo) / Bbnaija: Efe Gives Out 100k To Loyal Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.