Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man (8855 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Favparis:

Oga Abeg nacheesy
Lol... cheesy
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
midehi2:
thank you jor, you nailed it grin
You're welcome jare. : shocked
midehi2:
thank you jor, you nailed it grin
grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Mystic1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
Watz with guys sef?

Expect from the fighting aspect ....I see no reason y a girl can't do all that in her bf's presence,if we eat less or talk less u will be the one to say....GIRLS LIKE TO DEY FORM..mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Anger is bad.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Mystic1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
kimnicki:
you should like a girl four who she is

you don't just live the perfectness of somebody

you also love the flaws
SMH.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by wordbank(m): 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
younghartz:
Busy body
The poster above God will bless d mod that will banned you

Modified:
I hate girls that talks too much I swear,esp gettin to attached to my frnds
I had a girl who was so close to my neighbours
Whenever she comes home they'll all chat for more than 5 hrs one day my neighbour came into my house and told her she should come to his room to slice ugu (vegetable) for em....oboy see as my babe stand up...as she was abt to go, na so I spark 4 her,she jejeli go sit down one place....after we brk up
My same neighbours talked bad abt her saying "the girl too dey talk,she no get control"

They tried it for my other girlfrnd "that one was to peel paw paw" I swear that girl gave them the reply of life....na dem use their mouth say oboy I like dis ur babe o she's too strict to guys she doesn't knw.....
Na d pawpaw dey ur mouth so?
So na u don dey peel d pawpaw for dem
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by grad2012(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
So I can't fart again embarassed and eat plenty food oga goon.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Harbosede02:
iyam finee....u?
ayam fine also
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by shizzy7(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
wolesmile:
• Farting In Our Presence Men hate this to the core. They may pretend not to, but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.
• Eating too much Whenever you Ladies are in our presence, please try to control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because you're indoor is disgusting to say the least!
• Washing your undies (panties) Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies. We’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!
• Talking too dirty Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!
• Laughing excessively Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted the air.
• Always watching movies If you're a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to films once your man is around. We need your total concentration when we are talking to you!
• Fighting Never you fight in front of your man. He may feel that one day, you will fight his mother.
• I Too Know attitude Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports, romance, friends etc... its cool for you to let us win sometimes. It would do you no harm. Don't insist that your point of view is the most correct!!

REJOINDERS!!!!!!!
NAGGING,
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by shizzy7(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
wolesmile:
• Farting In Our Presence Men hate this to the core. They may pretend not to, but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.
• Eating too much Whenever you Ladies are in our presence, please try to control your eating habits. Not that we’re too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because you're indoor is disgusting to say the least!
• Washing your undies (panties) Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies. We’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s undies!
• Talking too dirty Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!
• Laughing excessively Control the length you laugh in front of us. When we’re not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she polluted the air.
• Always watching movies If you're a Nollywood addict please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to films once your man is around. We need your total concentration when we are talking to you!
• Fighting Never you fight in front of your man. He may feel that one day, you will fight his mother.
• I Too Know attitude Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports, romance, friends etc... its cool for you to let us win sometimes. It would do you no harm. Don't insist that your point of view is the most correct!!

REJOINDERS!!!!!!!
NAGGING.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by onstelly(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
laurel03:
Asking for money every time....
lmao

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
onstelly:

lmao
Yet to hear from you.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by onstelly(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
chisco82:

Yet to hear from you.
Oh sorry I got busy
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by nipora519(f): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
tombravo:
If she washes her panties in front of me..... It shows that she is free around me. If she farts while laughing...... Na love.
If she fights in front of me for the right thing..... I'm so gonna marry her.
If she talks dirty a lot..... That's cool.... Why are we dating?
If she eats too much..... We'll have a eating contest...
Simple.... If I love her, I love her niyen.. Which one be conditions. Chuo?
Remain blessed 4 dis ur post.U nailed it bro
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
onstelly:

Oh sorry I got busy
The Lord is your strenght, still expecting to hear from you.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
nipora519:
Remain blessed 4 dis ur post.U nailed it bro
Haha. thanks alot sister. grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by onstelly(f): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
chisco82:

The Lord is your strenght, still expecting to hear from you.
I have a long time ago oh
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by awesome11(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
obum88:
She should be herself and that's all...if you like her that way then you date her if you don't, you fukk off

What's there any talk of dating in that post? Just normal opposite sex platonic relationship!
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
onstelly:

I have a long time ago oh
Meaning? Or better do it on Bbm, my pin is here.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by onstelly(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
chisco82:

Meaning? Or better do it on Bbm, my pin is here.
I have sent you a request since nah
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Johnsown1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
I don't gals that talks alot,fart in my presence or see her panties, trying to win all argument
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 07, 2015
onstelly:

I have sent you a request since nah
Please re~seend it, i did n't get it.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man by wolesmile(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
dellyjoe10:
Lining ur undies on the wire for public view
On point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Jim Iyke's Leaked Raw Video (18+) / Only Beautiful Girls Should Come In. A Handsome Guy Don Dey Town(pics Attached) / SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.