Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? (1692 Views)

UN Security Seat; Canada Rallies Ooni Of Ife For Support, Spends $120m. Photos / Your Royal Rascality Deserves No Response, Ooni Blasts Olugbo / Was Fulani History Truly Bloody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by SweetOlive(f): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Who Truely deserves the seat? Be honest guys cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by Theyveedo(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2015
This one is difficult ooo...
I guess I will give it to the nursing mother
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by kelch19(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Dem go sit dwn 4 ground since space dey there..make the woman wey carry beLle spread her wrapper 4 ground so that all of them go use am sit..4 me I no fit stand ooo.
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
SweetOlive:
Who Truely deserves the seat? Be honest guys cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll stand up and collect the child from the nursing mother. Then I'll cuddle and play with the baby while I gist with the pretty baby momma about How she got pregnant and all grin

The grand ma will have to remain standing because she has experienced life more than us all and you know? Experience makes you stronger, they say. So obviously grandma is strong enough to stand for hours. She has been doing it long before now in the village kitchen while preparing food for grandpa. grin

The little lad with an injured leg will have to take my seat. Gosh the little boy is in pain embarassed I can imagine how such injuries hurt. Oh. I'm crying already cry

As for the begger/leper, I guess you know where he belongs already cheesy your guess is as good as mine....... The Floor of course. grin for crying out loud it's obvious that's what he does everyday. Sit on the floor and beg. So he'll just have to do that in the bus aswell. grin

On a second look, why are they all frowning their faces Like I'm the cause of their problems. angry Infact I'll not stand up for no one. sad sptchewwwwwww sad angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by SweetOlive(f): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:

I'll stand up and collect the child from the nursing mother. Then I'll cuddle and play with the baby while I gist with the pretty baby momma about How she got pregnant and all grin

The grand ma will have to remain standing because she has experienced life more than us all and you know? Experience makes you stronger, they say. So obviously grandma is strong enough to stand for hours. She has been doing it long before now in the village kitchen while preparing food for grandpa. grin

The little lad with an injured leg will have to take my seat. Gosh the little boy is in pain embarassed I can imagine how such injuries hurt. Oh. I'm crying already cry

As for the begger/leper, I guess you know where he belongs already cheesy your guess is as good as mine....... The Floor of course. grin for crying out loud it's obvious that's what he dies everyday. Sit on the floor and beg. So he'll just have to do that in the bus aswell. grin

On a second look, why are they all frowning their faces Like I'm the cause of their problems. angry Infact I'll not stand up for no one. sad sptchewwwwwww sad angry angry

Hahahaha! You are so funny. But you still have to be nice to avoid guilt cheesy
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
SweetOlive:

Hahahaha! You are so funny. But you still have to be nice to avoid guilt cheesy
grin grin then it has to be the injured kid...... he deserves the seat most. wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by SweetOlive(f): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:

grin grin then it has to be the injured kid...... he deserves the seat most. wink

And you wouldn't consider the old woman with weak bones? Awwww! That's not nice. sad
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
SweetOlive:

And you wouldn't consider the old woman with weak bones? Awwww! That's not nice. sad

Trust me.... there's no limit to what that old woman can do grin
Can't you see the look on her face? Hehe. Her bones are as strong as steel grin
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by SweetOlive(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Trust me.... there's no limit to what that old woman can do grin
Can't you see the look on her face? Hehe. Her bones are as strong as steel grin

Lol. I hope so
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by gunpoint(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
If to say dem wan siddon, dem for come early. Na only me dey train? Why the phuck should i get up for anyone? undecided
They should all piss off angry
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by SweetOlive(f): 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
gunpoint:
If to say dem wan siddon, dem for come early. Na only me dey train? Why the phuck should i get up for anyone? undecided
They should all piss off angry
You must be an aggressive dude grin
Re: Photo: Who Truly Deserves The Seat? by PHfinest(m): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2016
I see other seats vacant beside and behind me. I can only help one person.

If I can see all at once, I will stand for the injured lad.

If I didn't see those behind, na first to come, first to be served. Make the baby mama seat and use her church mind to stand for who she deemed "unfit".

Others in the train must give up theirs, no guilt feeling here.

You can't please everyone, you are not jollof rice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Visit To Igbo Oya (oya Source Groove) / Which Is The Most Popular Yoruba Swear Slang In Nigeria? / Why Do Women Always Hit Their Heads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.