Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (25575 Views)

Biggest Ass That Ever Exist(guys You Must See This) / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
olajorn:
Oya come check...boxer dropped
shocked thunder don fire am naw**runs outta thread! grin
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Did not know Nigeria babes competed with their South African Counterpart in the "BUMP DEPARTMENT"

More pics on : www.naijahamlet.com
People go bank to go do better transaction, you wey no get any better thing to go do ma, come follow better people like say you be better person, come go de snap person pickind backyard. Bros nawao
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2935668_confusednairalander_jpegc623c222e3db6b186cc6b174739c46a8
oya take, na dis one na im good for your type
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by pbs4real(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
exactly, i have more than that grin
pix or.. undecided
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by pbs4real(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
Another psychopath angry
face front sad
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Did not know Nigeria babes competed with their South African Counterpart in the "BUMP DEPARTMENT"

See my personal Experience here is SA.

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Eco2580:

How I wish I can tell you but I cant

Is tat a secret?
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Haryohdeji(m): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=Vinshu post=38750264][/quote] I support you. D person that post that picture is absolutely Senseless n suffering my myopic faulty.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Haryohdeji(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
HoseaAudu:

OLOSHI LE YIN TO YA PINSURE SHALL
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by fabiomatic(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2015
na shit dey there oo, shit and fat.. i guess we love the fat
KashyBaby:
Until now I don't get it why men love big butts? Plz remind me,watz in there anyway? grin
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by TushAnn(f): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2015
tommychow:
You niggas and ass. So, because she has a big ass, we should forget that she might have:
- an ugly face
- bad body odour
- bad mouth odour
- tiny sagging breasts
- a potbelly
- horrible dentition
- a repulsive hairdo

Because of "big yansh" she makes a perfectly attractive woman, abi?

I never understand why you African men think like this...NEVER!

Coz some of them think through their yansh that's why.
Op that was a very silly thing to do. I'm guessing you hv the brain a 14 years old.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by TushAnn(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

See my personal Experience here is SA.
Ewww....*pukes*
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
firstEVA:
exactly, i have more than that grin
Abeg there is meat scarcity in urs. grin
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Is tat a secret?
No its not.
Its just that there is no reasonal explanation on why we like it, perhaps its the work of nature.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Sanmel(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
my dear where is urs?
smiley
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
I dey see this kind yansh for school everyday.
I don touch, I don squeeze, I don bang that kind yansh... So, no biggie.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
@Cutehector it was jomile
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Is tat a secret?
Though its not secret but there is no convincing explanation as to why men like it.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by inestimableChic(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mine is bigger grin
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by awesomegenius(m): 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
So Nah Wetin U Go Do For FirstBank Be This abi??undecided
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
memyselfndi:
Nd who told you am hiding

I have never done or said anything on nairaland dat will warrant insult to my person

I just wanted d pm's to stop

Needed a fresh start

Dats y i did not put my pics
memyselfndi:
@Cutehector it was jomile

I suppose you'd have to deactivate again.⚡⚡⚡
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by ovwigho1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
This one na Nyash? Come Plateau State come see small small girls with fat fat big Big Nyash you go run
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Cutehector(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
No be shitt full insyd dat yarnsh?
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by viclawz(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
inestimableChic:
Mine is bigger grin
oya prove it
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by viclawz(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Austeenx:
I dey see this kind yansh for school everyday.
I don touch, I don squeeze, I don bang that kind yansh... So, no biggie.

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by daxon001(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make ma hand grow maggots if dis error hit FPundecided
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=viclawz post=38796579][/quote]

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by akatekpe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Until now I don't get it why men love big butts? Plz remind me,watz in there anyway? grin
just for Sexx, I mean dogggy or reverse cowgirl. Yet, I am team petite.#no stress lifting your babe, no stress rolling her on the bed, u can hang her in the air and do ur thing cheesy
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by akatekpe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
ovwigho1:
This one na Nyash? Come Plateau State come see small small girls with fat fat big Big Nyash you go run
Which part of Plateau?na petite babes with small ukwu full Plateau jaree..enter Makurdi, BSU precisely just do a random survey of 10 babes, 8 of them wu have noting less than dis one here
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Faaaaaat
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cutehector:
No be shitt full insyd dat yarnsh?

Fat actually smiley
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by elvision1(m): 2:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Most of yall here actually don't know the rule of design, the stripe dress is playing tricks on your vision. Go figure!
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I suppose you'd have to deactivate again.⚡⚡⚡
No i don't think so

Since my pics is not dere am cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.