Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die (27686 Views)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by mutvy: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Did you call him prophet? Prophet indeed.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by uboma(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
NextGovernor:
Some pastors ehhh. It still baffles me how Nigerians still fall for all these pastors with fake prophesies

I share same sentiments too.

Religion and politics should not mix but the opposite is what we see today.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by mikeapollo: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pastors should not force themselves to give prophecies just because they want to be known as being anointed.
Not every pastor can be like TB Joshua. They are all desperate to be like TB Joshua, hence you see them copying whatever TB Joshua does e.g. healing prayer-line session, laying hands on the congregation for deliverance, using anointed water to heal/deliver people, giving one-one prophecies, giving international prophecies, giving alms to widows and poor members of the congregation etc....things they never did until they saw TB Joshua doing them on Emmanuel tv

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by ElCapone(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
I trust mugabe nw, him no go take chances. This prophecy of a thing self nawa, 90 percent of them doom dem dey always prophesy, if no b bomb blast, na death of presidents. Why nt prophesy say Naira go equal to dollar, abeg park well jooh!!!
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by xtervaganza(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
They should allow him into their country and lock him up
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by oluwasemi1977: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
This guy is a fake prophet,his church is not far from my house.He has hoodwinked his members with all sort of fake prophecies.perilious time has come.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by liyahwillie(f): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Mugabe! One man I love so much...

Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by fuckerholic(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Bosville:
Do people still take any of this Jokers serious?? I see no sane reason why a walking being like me would foretell some unimaginable tinz about my future...ARE YOU GOD??
Just shut up you bloody canal fool.. Just showing your spiritual ignorance, I guess you ain't even a Christian.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by fuckerholic(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2015
mikeapollo:
Pastors should not force themselves to give prophecies just because they want to be known as being anointed.
Not every pastor can be like TB Joshua. They are all desperate to be like TB Joshua, hence you see them copying whatever TB Joshua does e.g. healing prayer-line session, laying hands on the congregation for deliverance, using anointed water to heal/deliver people, giving one-one prophecies, giving international prophecies, giving alms to widows and poor members of the congregation etc....things they never did until they saw TB Joshua doing them on Emmanuel tv
But don't you think it is only TB Joshua that has that kind of vision and calling just because he was the first to be noticed.he himself must have gotten the clue from someone else and make it more publicized by media.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Bosville(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2015
fuckerholic:

Just shut up you bloody canal fool.. Just showing your spiritual ignorance, I guess you ain't even a Christian.
Who released this animal from its cage?? gerara here PIG!!!
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by bukqar(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmm please lets stop abusing and making insult to religions. we Muslims respect our religion more than what you think of,have u ever see or hear a Muslim call his scholar or clergy man a prophet.i wonder how and why the xtains call their own prophet.so please Muslims don't their clergy man prophet.the only prophets we have are 1.Adam 2.Abraham(Ibrahim) 3.Moses(musa) 4.Jesus( Isa) 5.Muhammad (SAW) 6.Noah 7.Joseph(Yusuf) 8 Jacob(Yakub)etc but not our clergy of this days bro. so if Christians call their clergy prophet we Muslims don't.thank you.
Re: Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die by Richirich713: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
@bukqar , u see "christians" calling people prophets cuz u label anyone as "christian", if people call themselves a "christian" u believe they christian. But if sum1 calls themself a "muslim" and calls Mirza Ghulam Ahmad a prophet or messiah u wud be quick to say they ain't muslim, so y the double standards?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Take EndSARS Protest To Church: Sowore, Small Doctor, Reno Omokri / A Refutation Of The ‘testimony’ Of Charlotte Wells / Charlotte Keckler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.