Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo (10024 Views)

Chrome Virus WARNING - Your ENTIRE Web History Will Be Shared (blackmail) / Will The Earth Still Be In Existence Before The Next 5 Billion Years? / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
One more reason to bullsh1t the holy fcuk1nq bible and disprove dog oppsss I mean god!

My main point is,without science how would we have known that,we in a planet protected by the ozone layer habitable for life existence?

Did god purposely made other planet irrelevant for life existence and concentrated all his effort on earth when he could easily create other zombies else where to worship his dumb azz....I'm sorry for that tho but I aint gay to worship his azz.

the bible was written in such a way as to make complex things understandable, not everything is literal just like the 6 days creation story. The word "day" is an infinite amount of time which is relative as a day on earth is simply the time it takes to move round the sun, then what is a day in space?

but the orderliness with which the universe and d earth was created shows some1 mighty knows what he was doing nd not just by error.

just take a luk at the earth, day and night, seasons, plants and animals, The food chain, etc....definitely these were done in order and perfection. Honour that mighty hand, which is God

7 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by adioolayi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jehovah yi ga, Jehovah yi jin, Jehovah yi fe.. .O GA , O jin, o fe.
Every body say Jah Jehovah!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

the bible was written in such a way as to make complex things understandable, not everything is literal just like the 6 days creation story is literal. The word "day" is an infinite amount of time which is relative as a day on earth is simply the time it takes to move round the sun, then what is a day in space?

but the orderliness with which the universe and d earth was created shows some1 mighty knows what he was doing nd not just by error
I would take this from you because you had the first hand experience and witness of how everything played out.

So my next question to you sir is,since one day is estimated as infinity I guess we should still be on day one till today because of the meaning of word "infinity",Don't we?
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by titi4fola(f): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
My LORD ! Originator of the heavens and earth!, Thy Shall I Be Done O'Lord! Mo sa de Oluwa, Oluwa gbogbo aye ati Orun. Ka bi o Kosi! ALLAHU AKBAR. (GOD is greater than everything and anything).

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
I would take this from you because you had the first hand experience and witness of how everything played out.

So my next question to you sir is,since one day is estimated as infinity I guess we should still be on day one till today because of the meaning of word "infinity",Don't we?
like I sed, day is relative...A day on earth is simply considering d sun as a reference.
One can't tell wat was used to judge time in the creation story, and I can't give an account of the period of time it myt ve taken to complete the creation

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

like I sed, day is relative...A day on earth is simply considering d sun as a reference.
One can't tell wat was used to judge time in the creation story, and I can't give an account of the period of time it myt ve taken to complete the creation
following that logic infinity still lingers till today cus the sun itself never change,its still the same sun since way back,secondly,since you admitted to not able to give account of the period of time of complete creation,don't you think your bible is worthless,invalid and nonsensical?
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by xage(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Allah has created all things so you may wonder amongst His signs

Allahu Akbar

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by smsshola(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ase eyi Owun...
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
following that logic infinity still lingers till today cus the sun itself never change,its still the same sun since way back,secondly,since you admitted to not able to give account of the period of time of complete creation,don't you think your bible is worthless,invalid and nonsensical?

that's fallacious, can't draw such conclusions. The bible is very worthy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:

that's fallacious, can't draw such conclusions. The bible is very worthy, is there any reason u think otherwise?
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by sparkleRed(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
One more reason to bullsh1t the holy fcuk1nq bible and disprove dog oppsss I mean god!

My main point is,without science how would we have known that,we in a planet protected by the ozone layer habitable for life existence?

Did god purposely made other planet irrelevant for life existence and concentrated all his effort on earth when he could easily create other zombies else where to worship his dumb azz....I'm sorry for that tho but I aint gay to worship his azz.
Y do u hate God

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

that's fallacious, can't draw such conclusions. The bible is very worthy
Yet you still can't fiqure out an actual process and time an event occur?

You still can't fiqure out why it occurred?

You still can't fiqure out the correct authors of the bible itself

You still can't fiqure out the authentic version of all bible translations.

Now the most funniest part of christians and their bible is that, it is assumed that earth was created 6000 years ago but the pictures in this thread actually has been in existence since 13 billion years old and earth 4.5 billion years old.

Its either these pictures on this thread are falsified and your bible is authentic or your bible is falsified but the pictures are legit.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Atlantian: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Makes me wanna commit crime and live a wonderful life. I do not care what is out there, cos I will not understand. I just want more money, more pussies, more wines. Keep the universe and give me money.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
Yet you still can't fiqure out an actual process and time an event occur?

You still can't fiqure out why it occurred?

You still can't fiqure out the correct authors of the bible itself

You still can't fiqure out the authentic version of all bible translations.

Now the most funniest part of christians and their bible is that, it is assumed that earth was created 6000 years ago but the pictures in this thread actually has been in existence since 13 billion years old and earth 4.5 billion years old.

Its either these pictures on this thread are falsified and your bible is authentic or your bible is falsified but the pictures are legit.
christians who believe the earth is about 6000 years are ignorant of both science and the bible.

that was why I sed the word "day" in the bible cannot be proven to mean the literal day on earth....The bible even sed that on the 4th day, God created day and night. The word "day" has been misinterpreted.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

Y do u hate God
c'mon... Don't nobody be hating on what they can't see,feel or touch.

I can't possibly be hating on god,Yes I might sound salty just like how disrespectful and mean my previous sentences reads but I'm actually disrupting your sense of imagination or your god programmed mind. And when your programmed mind of god is disturbed then you conceive it as me hating on your god.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

christians who believe the earth is about 6000 years are ignorant of both science and the bible.

that was why I sed the word "day" in the bible cannot be proven to mean the literal day on earth....The bible even sed that on the 4th day, God created day and night. The word "day" has been misinterpreted.
Sir' Nothing was misinterpreted but loads of confusion up in your mind which you will never admit....how come the infinite day one has suddenly flip over to day four? Address the misinterpretation In that sir?
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
Sir' Nothing was misinterpreted but loads of confusion up in your mind which you will never admit....how come the infinite day one has suddenly flip over to day four? Address the misinterpretation In that sir?
Pls try to understand befr making ur conclusions.

I'm trying to let u understand dat the word "day" as it was used in d creation story is not the 24 hour duration on earth. Just like I sed, a day on earth Is a complete rotation round the sun, then what is a day in space or even on the sun?

....that word "day" was a specified amount of time and that should explain why the age of the universe cud ve been billions of years old.

remember that man was the last thing God created and that explains why humanity is just about 6000 years, those days before mankind could've amounted to several billions of years.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
dazzlingd:

Pls try to understand befr making ur conclusions.

I'm trying to let u understand dat the word "day" as it was used in d creation story is not the 24 hour duration on earth. Just like I sed, a day on earth Is a complete rotation round the sun, then what is a day in space or even on the sun?

....that word "day" was a specified amount of time and that should explain why the age of the universe cud ve been billions of years old.

remember that man was the last thing God created and that explains why humanity is just about 6000 years, those days before mankind could've amounted to several billions of years.
I do understand it wasn't a 24 hour time frame you talking about but to set me and the bible straight for clear understanding...we trying to go by your earlier postulated "infinity",I'm glad you try to take it back and tryna tell me man was god last creation regardless of time unknown but your fellow christians assumes its 6000years back. But the same bible you trying to defend started with time frame with the phrase "In the beginning"....Now,if a god from the beginning had a life to create a replica of himself (in his own image and likeness), What prompted god existence since he himself has no beginning but came out with the magic wand to start a beginning.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
aaronson:
I do understand it wasn't a 24 hour time frame you talking about but to set me and the bible straight for clear understanding...we trying to go by your earlier postulated "infinity",I'm glad you try to take it back and tryna tell me man was god last creation regardless of time unknown but your fellow christians assumes its 6000years back. But the same bible you trying to defend started with time frame with the phrase "In the beginning"....Now,if a god from the beginning had a life to create a replica of himself (in his own image and likeness), What prompted god existence since he himself has no beginning but came out with the magic wand to start a beginning.

beginning is relative, the end of a thing myt be the beginning for another.
as much as I love logical analysis, I must agree that somtins are beyond logic.
so many things occur that logic nor science has no explanation then definitely proving the existence of the supernatural
for example, dreams. wen one dreams of somtin that has occurred in the past,science explains how the brain processes such in a state of rest. but what of dreams of future occurrences...? and such dreams come to past in a similar manner, how can dat be explained using logic or science.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Joeace3000(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
no one should lie to me. There's life out there

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Crieff(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dazzlingd, please stop entertaining clowns on this thread...this was meant to be a beautiful thread...if you do not believe in God..good for you. If you do, good for you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by iamfavour: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
So that is to say. Al those american movies. Superman iron man galaxy movies nah scamm...

StiLl. No sight of heaven or hell ...I think they exist inside. The sun
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 08, 2015
dazzlingd:

beginning is relative, the end of a thing myt be the beginning for another.
as much as I love logical analysis, I must agree that somtins are beyond logic.
so many things occur that logic nor science has no explanation then definitely proving the existence of the supernatural
for example, dreams. wen one dreams of somtin that has occurred in the past,science explains how the brain processes such in a state of rest. but what of dreams of future occurrences...? and such dreams come to past in a similar manner, how can dat be explained using logic or science.

you still haven't answered the beginning of a creator who relatively started other beginnings.....Now,for the fact that you don't know ends christians critical use of logic then resorts to spirituality and faith. But what if I told you,the reason you don't know is because the truth is shrouded and what you have is an illusion and some sort of mind imagination prior to inherent belief which turns out to be value that house the bias spot in the human mind.

A perfect example is the dream you talked about with your influence of religion bais.Now question is.....Must dreams be related to the explanation of future occurrence,what about dreams of events that happened in the past or just that day of occurrence?

The perfect definition of dreams is the pro-activeness or alertness of the consciousness at the time of an unconscious body which is at the state of rest,At that moment random events being played in the head is capture with the mind,be it past,present events but the body at rest is unresponsive to it but when the body is fully awake maybe hours later,you would barely remember the dream and when similar events happens in reality in the nearest future coincidentally then suddenly the mind would think back to recapture the dream and that is what you conceive to be unexplainable prior to your religion bais mind. I just explained it,furthermore, the reason you forget dreams easily is because,events being played in the mind wasn't memorized to be remembered because at the time,the spot for memory in the brain is also at rest and during future occurrence of that dream in reality,its not your memory but your mind that plays the flash back.

You also wrote,many things occur which logic or science can not explain,I triple dear you to cite any example of such phenomenon let me explain the process to you even your god is explainable and the perfect explanation of him is,he is non-existent and no empirical proof to prove his existence,Now In the science world,we call that hypothesis until tested and proven to be fact then we call it theory but your god is getting debunked daily by illiterates who don't even know science and now,he isn't even worthy to be hypothesis no more by myth or better still fairytales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by AbuMikey(m): 1:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Crap!!
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by fruitfulvine360(f): 3:32am On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by abumeinben(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Using the fasted molue, I can be in Jupiter in 5days
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by eightsin(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2015
This so inspiring. But I always have a fear which is "we are not alone in this world" there has to be somethings (aliens) out there.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by ibagbea: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
ccnation:
And the BIBLE never told us anything about these lipsrsealed
Quran did
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Obas101(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Even d universe is an atom of something... #weareinsignificant
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 8:07am On Oct 08, 2015
aaronson:

You also wrote,many things occur which logic or science can not explain,I triple dear you to cite any example of such phenomenon let me explain the process to you even your god is explainable and the perfect explanation of him is,he is non-existent and no empirical proof to prove his existence,Now In the science world,we call that hypothesis until tested and proven to be fact then we call it theory but your god is getting debunked daily by illiterates who don't even know science and now,he isn't even worthy to be hypothesis no more by myth or better still fairytales.

I guess itz ur mind that has been programmed, u argue bias from ur programmed mind. I never mentioned religion to back up my claim, all I claimed is dat somethings happen beyond logic and science which proves the existence of the supernatural.

first, the aspect of dreams...dreams of future occurrences happen and are very real but ur programmed mind has been set to disbelieve dis fact and provide logical reasons to support ur bias mind.

Pls explain this incidence with logic; I was in my town some months back, a scorpion stung my friend and he was in serious pain. We wanted to take him to d town clinic but his aunty objected and sed no one sud administer any treatment on him and we sud give her sometime, she went out and came back wit a certain man. The man asked us if any drug has been used. then he observed d leg, smiled, sed some words, touched the leg and the pain stopped INSTANTLY. pls note, It was an instant treatment, without use of physical medicine...Bt definitely there was a force behind it.
pls explain this with logic and science.

If dark forces exist, then light definitely exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by killzone(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / Electronics Components: Search No More.... / Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.