Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo (9989 Views)

Chrome Virus WARNING - Your ENTIRE Web History Will Be Shared (blackmail) / Will The Earth Still Be In Existence Before The Next 5 Billion Years? / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by gogis(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
All Praises Belong to Allah: The Lord of the Worlds.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
dazzlingd:

it myt take u an eternity to comprehend the supernatural.

enjoy ur illusions, wake up soon
Any intelligent folk on this thread reading out convo would so laugh at your ignorance at calling atheist to be in illusion when reverse is the fact. HaHa
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by dazzlingd(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunnystooth:

Well, i did'nt come here for a bout with you. A simple google search would have helped you unravel the simple trick used... Here, read it.

www.weedemandreap.com/natural-remedy-scorpion-stings/

A single drop of a herbal frankincense would do the magic... Seriously, you need to stop taking all those local native doctors and herbalists for granted. They've mastered several arts about nature itself even before modern science started gaining grounds. it does'nt mean any of what they do is supernatural or beyond scientific explanation! Please just have an open mind and drop those supernatural bullshits you have going on in your head!
This is my last reply to you.
Frankincense has been an ancient treatment for stings and for many other medicinal uses.
It provides quick relief for pains and not the instant magic u claimed by the advert u posted above.
btw, d case I stated had nothing to do with frankincense, pls read my post again and undertsand better. perhaps u are the wisest and most educated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
AlPeter:

Time and space is the only reason why IMPOSSIBILITY can be found in the dictionary. Just take a few minute and think of it. What won't you be able to do if time and space were removed.
what your premise for your opinion because it got no foundation.....Need I remember you that time and space is the definition of the theory of relativity by Albert Einstein,another atheist and physicist who tested the relativity of time and space(EMC2). Obviously,time and space should be another scientific tool to disprove your god existence whose mythical bible tales opposes science so when you come off using science then your bible lacks credible tool to defend its reliability and validity.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by ThundrCork(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na wa
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by AlPeter: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
aaronson:
what your premise for your opinion because it got no foundation.....Need I remember you that time and space is the definition of the theory of relativity by Albert Einstein,another atheist and physicist who tested the relativity of time and space(EMC2). Obviously,time and space should be another scientific tool to disprove your god existence whose mythical bible tales opposes science so when you come off using science then your bible lacks credible tool to defend its reliability and validity.

let me bring it down for you. The only reason everything about the creation theory seems impossible to you is because you are still trying to put GOD in the confines of Time and space. Time tells us everything has a beginning, space tells us no 2 things can fill occupy the same place that everything can be quantified and qualified.

What am telling you is to imagine that time and space never existed in the face place!

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
AlPeter:

let me bring it down for you. The only reason everything about the creation theory seems impossible to you is because you are still trying to put GOD in the confines of Time and space. Time tells us everything has a beginning, space tells us no 2 things can fill occupy the same place that everything can be quantified and qualified.

What am telling you is to imagine that time and space never existed in the face place!
if time and space never existed then no universe,earth or human would exist either.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by AlPeter: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2015
aaronson:
if time and space never existed then no universe,earth or human would exist either.

W H A T!!! And you say you believe in scientific reasonings?! Seriously, like seriously? Who told you that the world can't exist without time and space? Is the concept too BIG for your imagination?.......... Why must everything be defined in our on little world, why can't humans realise that there are certain things there senses can't quantify. See I have questioned the existence of GOD and have come to the simple realisation that GOD dwells outside the confines of our reality to him we are like mice in a giant maze, he alone can see everything at a time and can be anywhere at anytime. To him the walls of the maze are non-existent. BTW God is a being who dwells outside time is the question of his beginning or end is nullified HE CREATED TIME AND SPACE.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Davone: 4:49am On Oct 09, 2015
aaronson:
First off,Atheists such as myself are people whom really don't live to conformity of religion which is used as a tool to control the human mind and program it to suit a certain doctrine or dogma. So since you the christian and I'm the atheist here,whose mind is being programmed?

Secondly,you wrote...you never mentioned religion to back up your claims but when we talk the bible and its creations,Are we talking finance or transportation?

Thirdly,you wrote my programmed mind is set for disbelieving facts. Now my question is, what fact is it am disbelieving because I know facts to be empirical proof so what empirical proof to show your god exit?

Fouthly,You friend's scorpion tragedy.......Now do you know the meaning of herbalist,it means herb-alist,these guys in the village are good with herbs to cure several ailments,Now prior to supremacy,they tend to protect and conceal their herbs and medicines secretively so you don't know the content because you won't go to them next time you encounter such predicament.Again,you said the man mumble some words before touching your friend's leg,this is what happened, your friend's sister already explained to him who happened to his brother and he already had contact with the antidote in you guys absence before arriving and so those words he was mumbling is called distraction to your critical thinking making you think he's verbalizing to a demi-god and same time passing a message to you of his mightiness and the potency of his antidote. Nothing is inexplicable.
Atheist are people who "Believe" they have no "Beliefs" hahahaha...how confused grin
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Davone:
Atheist are people who "Believe" they have no "Beliefs" hahahaha...how confused grin
This your line wasn't lifted off my post so I wonder why you coined a word play just to show how ignorant you are.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2015
AlPeter:

W H A T!!! And you say you believe in scientific reasonings?! Seriously, like seriously? Who told you that the world can't exist without time and space? Is the concept too BIG for your imagination?.......... Why must everything be defined in our on little world, why can't humans realise that there are certain things there senses can't quantify. See I have questioned the existence of GOD and have come to the simple realisation that GOD dwells outside the confines of our reality to him we are like mice in a giant maze, he alone can see everything at a time and can be anywhere at anytime. To him the walls of the maze are non-existent. BTW God is a being who dwells outside time is the question of his beginning or end is nullified HE CREATED TIME AND SPACE.
First off,Give me a substitute proof for existence if time and space was never used?

Actually existence as a word is subjective because not everything you see really exist but the real existence that makes other things seems to exist is your mind,According to the quote of a wise man "I think therefore I am"---Rene Descartez,It means your being started and ended in your mind and that same mind is capable of giving meaning and existence to material things and even illusions such as your god. And its for this same reason you mind conceived that god dwells outside reality.

But hold up tho,Are you serious? god dwells outside of reality and comfortably watch his children go through suffering,anguish and pains,disaster,hunger etc
C'mon son,if you was god you would have done better than creating man just to sit outside the matrix and watch them burn slow.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Banjoramos(m): 12:24am On Oct 10, 2015
ccnation:
And the BIBLE never told us anything about these lipsrsealed
A short journey through Quran

Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.
And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (i.e. sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).
And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.
And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad SAW), then if you die, would they live forever?
Everyone is going to taste death, and We shall make a trial of you with evil and with good, and to Us you will be returned.
#Quran 21:30-35#

And a sign for them is the night, We withdraw therefrom the day, and behold, they are in darkness.
And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term (appointed). That is the Decree of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing.
And the moon, We have measured for it mansions (to traverse) till it returns like the old dried curved date stalk.
It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. They all float, each in an orbit.
#Quran 36:37-40#

With power did We construct the heaven. Verily, We are Able to extend the vastness of space thereof.
#Quran 51:47#

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is!
#Quran 36:82#
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by mathmatica: 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=aaronson post=38781796] To make you look more r€tard,stup1d and mentally paraplegic.

Go on google and type in..."What is atheist believe system?" [/qauote]....`The heavens declare the glory of God'.....if after having beheld the heavens and yet fail to see the existence of God,then bros,your case is **********
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by IBROHIM: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
aaronson:
One more reason to bullsh1t the holy fcuk1nq bible and disprove dog oppsss I mean god!

My main point is,without science how would we have known that,we in a planet protected by the ozone layer habitable for life existence?

Did god purposely made other planet irrelevant for life existence and concentrated all his effort on earth when he could easily create other zombies else where to worship his dumb azz....I'm sorry for that tho but I aint gay to worship his azz.
You are a mad dog!!!
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are a mad dog!!!
your username sounds muslim so I guess the salty energy is part of the trait of an islamic extremist,just keep the dice rolling and you 'd be discover and recruited by boko haram extremist or your loving dream of being an Isis member. You did a good job.

On a second thought,flipping god the other way round would mean dog so I guess,you was giving a complimentary verb to your god which happens to be the word mad,good job, we need more indoctrinated sucker like you so we could use religion for your type to better my type cus life is really survival for the smartest not the fittest anymore.

Hold up a min,you might really be a good christian whom understands curse words chapters of your bible but I tell you other chapters and verses that also encourage rape,bigotry,slavery,murder,cannibalism,hate,burn in hell and killing your own child. Curse word is just to small compared to greater things your bible encouraged.

You a finished product of what religion is creating.
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Warlord3000(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is wow cheesy
Re: Pictures That Will Make You Re-evaluate Your Entire Existence - Yahoo by Strongedition: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
aaronson:
Are you serious? In nutshell you want me break down how medicine fights illness? Then you need basic biology 101.

You still stunned by how an illiterate knows what you don't know, then you need to know is nobody is an illiterate literarily but your ability to read,write,communicate in english and public behavior is what distinguish you from that man in the village and not what is the brain.

I have been reading every line of this enlightening argument between you and the other guy that believes in the existence of a supreme being.

The arguments from both sides have been thought provoking until lately I noticed you are beginning to loose ideas and no longer giving logical and scientific answers like you you did before now. Please don't result to anger, many are keenly following.

I believe in the almighty God because i have a personal encounter with him. Note "personal" so i don't owe any explanation. Honestly, this is your chance to prove me wrong.

To the other man...i wish i know what you know!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices / Iron Your Clothes With Any Type Of Generator / Electronics Components: Search No More....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.