Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (49603 Views)

The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by orobs93(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/enyeama-explains-row-with-oliseh-may-quit-eagles/

Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has expressed his displeasure over his row with the coach of the team, Sunday Oliseh.
The player spoke with Colin Udoh of ESPN FC
“I was surprised,” Enyeama, who has 101 Nigeria caps to his name, told ESPN FC. “So I stood up to explain my position and ask for an explanation, but the coach asked me to sit down.
“I insisted on speaking because I felt that with the years of dedicated service I have given to the country I deserve at least the respect of giving my own side. But he told me that either the whole team would leave the room for me, or I would have to leave the room for the whole team.”
“There has been a lot of incidents these last few months,” he said. “I don’t need it, the team does not need it, so maybe the best thing might be to step aside in the interest of the country so that the team can focus on football instead of distractions.”
Enyeama arrived at the Nigeria camp on Tuesday, one day after Monday’s deadline, after attending his mother’s funeral over the weekend in his home town.
According to reports, Oliseh was unhappy about his captain’s late arrival and demoted him at a team meeting after dinner, naming CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa as the new captain.

CC:lalasticala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
#BringBackENYEAMA simple. This Oliseh is too rigid.

I need a job please. I have a good first degree from a reputable university and am willing to relocate. Thanks.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by damton(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
A united Team is a winning team. I hope the technical crew and the players understand that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by webshopNG2: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
But I thought Ademola Olajire of NFF has confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by mrpackager(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
m
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Akbee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Shut up there cos if u decide to hang your boot both at the club and international level,football will still be played in every nook and cranny of the world.infact the sports will even become more popular than ever.
Mr Oliseh might have bn wrong there but lets not be oblivious of the fact that he is the head coach of the national team which Enyeama happens to be the shot-stooper.The boss has the final say bros Enyeama n ur just a follower.
The fact that ur no more the team captain shouldn't make u want to take such hasty decision cos ur still the Mighty goal stopper we always know n one of the best as long as long as Nigerian football is concerned.
The capacity u serve in the team doesn't really matter but your output.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by ibkgab001: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
good for them
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by jnrbayano(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
If what I did read is true, Oliseh should grow up.

strawb:
I don't know when their bieffing started but I will advice keshi to sort things out with him cost if our captain no dey our goal post, every goal scored in our post will push Oliseh closer to the door leading to sack.

Pls two if you shld make peace for the benefits if Nigerians

Is Keshi Oliseh's nickname? shocked

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by kelvyn7: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
shocked

embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by anishe(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
This Sunday Oliseh is a slowpoke. Somebody came to camp and you are forming the Boss, what were you known for during your playing days?

Yeye Coach.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by tsmall(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Calm down guys...
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by drnelson: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
I smell [size=28pt]TRIBALISM[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
wr

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by prelinctus: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's high time those players worked with a disciplinarian. They've been taking the job too unseriously. How I wish this happened to Mikel Slowbi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now I know why Musa was made captain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Sai Oliseh! Sai Enyeama!

Na them sabi..

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by dadarupees(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Na wa oh after all he plenty saves.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by nerodenero: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is the beginning of the end for Oliseh. Bad results and he is sacked.

Most of our coaches don't know how to manage players. From Siasia, Keshi and now Oliseh. It isn't wrong if you decide to name another captain but the way it was done as reported shows Oliseh is arrogant and not mature.

If I were Enyeama, I would quit asap as he has nothing to prove again. He is a general in the Eagles and should not be treated like a new recruit.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by hopilo: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Make the guy no go him mama burial because of playing for Nigeria? Oliseh wake up oooo

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by maxiuc(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Guy I think is time to call it quit u have try your best please don't spoil ur effort for this great country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by igwechaloner: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Olishe nawa I fear u lik I fear d .......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by donogaga(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Two captains in one ship? Its not gonna work that way.

There's always friction if player and coach are not on the same page.
Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by siralos135: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
The only achievement Oliseh has brought to the Eagles since He took over is Acrimony and Fight. I mean, Vincent is our best player by miles, this dude just Lost and buried his mother. Him reporting to camp should have attracted Glory and honour to him and not all these Oliseh is bringing up.

That's How He left out Ighalo and Mikel earlier until Tanzania nearly disgraced us. See Oga Oliseh, the Super Eagles is not the same as Super Sport studios you were running your coaching badges before you got the job. Mess with the players and you are done.

Never believed In the Oliseh guy But as my country people are more interested in sweet mouths and propaganda these days, He got the job.

#OkMyRantsAreOver

56 Likes

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok

1 Share

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by ammyluv2002(f): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
#BringBackMyEnyeama undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by warrior01: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thunder fire Oliseh. Make our captain no go bury him mama again?

28 Likes

Re: Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles by Ade5(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hope Oliseh isn't insecure tho...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Football Matches Today Visit Www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate40498 / Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.