Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (38905 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by knightsTempler: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Na who no gey work wey wan assassinate that impotent and worthless vulture?

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o

What a mentally abbreviated piece of dung!

In your little mind you think you made sense with this piece of bunkum, not knowing that all you have done is haul insults like a mentally malformed mongrel.
Well, its what you are paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ayanfe2074: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o

If you can just reason to call a man of God impotent and a vulture. This is very bad of you.
We are all human being. There is no how u will walk and your head won't shake. Everyone is striving to get to the perfection.
This is high time we pray for our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by tinsel: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thisday and vaguard will not rest until they destroy this country. I used to have a lot of respect for thisday, but since Jonathan lost the election they have completely lost it.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by churchmind: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
u bastard son of a criminal lineage so uself can open ur filty smelling gutter call mouth against an ordained man of God u will only b forgiven if u r moslem but if u r a christian thunder will visit u

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Kingkamal(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
He was caught red handed as a big financier of Boko haram his plane was loaded with money to buy weapons.. who did you want fool? They want to kill him to bury their atrocities... idiots

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by rileyy(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin Ur monicker, God will judge you too

funkiebully:
Evil Islamic party APC. Trying hard to kill this man and say it's bc he is "corrupt" as any non apc member is corrupt.

Amechi that embezzled 53 billion is not corrupt.

God protect Pastor Ayo from this islamist bastard party apc
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Kingkamal(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
He was caught red handed as one of the biggest financier of Boko haram his plane was loaded with money to buy weapons.. who did you want fool? They want to kill him to bury their atrocities... idiots
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by stcool(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o

Your hands are now like a basket...bro you go just dey labour in vain
, not until you get common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Glare247(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
For the years that GEJ was president there was no known record of political assassinations.
Is Nigeria gradually sliding back to the dark era of yesteryears?

The way and manner oppositions are being muted and hunted is taking frightening dimensions.

If this administration doesn't do something urgently to unify this country quickly, I am afraid for what the future holds for Nigeria.
is pastor ayo a politician,cut the crap with this political killing shit,
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by NovusHomo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
hob:
But they didn't get him

God is with him then

im out

TOO BAD! grin
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by rileyy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Have u forgotten the case of Pa solomon la of Jos, Patrick Yakowa, Andrew Azzazi ? So soon

chukwudi44:
The era of assasinations is back!! We had respite for 6 good years but that appears to have all gone now.Change indeed!!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by stcool(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
cathodekazim:

You are the fool, wereh ni eh,
When Ayo turned CAN to a political party, collecting bribes etc, I guess nobdy want him dead and I blv wht he did is right to you
Sentimentalist ni eh
No wonder catholic pulled out of CAN
CAN is a political party and morec corrupt than pdp or nigerian police

Have you taken your drugs...Oya go inside!
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Fezchima: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
[Grow uo and learn to be respectful. It will be healthy to focus and speak on what you know about.

quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=38752123]Na who no gey work wey wan assassinate that impotent and worthless vulture?

Don't quote me o[/quote]
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by blazers007: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
If dis story is true, d 1st question dat comes to mind is 'who is going to benefit 4rm his death?'

My guess;

1. Those who wants his seat as. PFN Presido.

2. Those who want to shut him up 4eva to cover d dubious arms deal in which his private jet was used to carry raw cash.

I will choose no 2.

He's got no political value; so why wld d govt of d day want to assassinate him?

So if pple are looking 4 ans, they shld look into his dealings with power dat be in last political dispensation.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by cathodekazim: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
churchmind:
u bastard son of a criminal lineage so uself can open ur filty smelling gutter call mouth against an ordained man of God u will only b forgiven if u r moslem but if u r a christian thunder will visit u
Why shd yu castigate him
Didn't ayo collect bribe from jonathan and pdp
Whr were you guys while ayo was busy selling can and spreading hate messages ( no wonder the catholics pulled out of can ) I think yu wil be d one to be fgtn
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
U dey use Tinubu or Buhari`s brain. Goat make sense pass your response.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ryda(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
D man no wan die bt he wan go heaven angry
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by odutolasodiq(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
erunz:
HANDIWORK OF ISLAMIC PARTY, APC. SINCE THEIR LIES COULD NOT WORK THEY ARE TRYING TO ASSASSINATE THE MAN OF GOD
where is sense in wat u just said...
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by ayobami84: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Political Killings are real. Many people have died in this manner, remember Yakowa of Kaduna? Well whatever reasons he might want to be killed I do not know. Thank God he survived.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by logica(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
What part of the engine did they put the bricks? Below the fan belt or the fuel injector? grin tongue
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by MayorXB: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
erunz:
HANDIWORK OF ISLAMIC PARTY, APC. SINCE THEIR LIES COULD NOT WORK THEY ARE TRYING TO ASSASSINATE THE MAN OF GOD
Where are the pictures because the man would have published them to buttress his claim if there are any. I'm not doubting his claim though but we need to see the pictures of the bricks. I'm he has written to FAAN. I don't support assassination of anyone under any pretence.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Rexohi: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
What has malfunctioning of aircraft engine got to do with assassination. Did they discover anything like bomb?
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by webshopNG2: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Touch not my annoited

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by nellyelitz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
ur forehead must be very darkby now because of ur friday friday exercise.
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by HopeAtHand: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
This Nigeria will not contain Christians and Moslems if anything happens to Otitsejafor.

Matthew 11:12 " And from thr days of John the baptist till this day, the Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"

Im not a fan of the CAN president, but his assassination will be a challenge..

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by nwakaibeya1: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Action time #if you love your pastor and prophet and apostle pray this video PRAYER of TRUTH and JUSTICE>click>http:///7jfEdUMrp4 ……> for those who truly love their pastors and prophets and apostles but CAN you accept this prayer of justice?no pretences
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by don4real18(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Maybe his fellow corrupt brothers don't want him to expose them to Buhari and decided to brick the engine.
#CommonSense
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by eligibility: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Its so pathetic and very unfortunate that people like Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor who romanced flambouyantly with the most lackadaisical president Nigeria ever had still claimed to be killed, but by who?
A disgraced elder stateman who downgraded the office of CAN to the infinitesimal level.

Baba, either you like it or not the 9.3 million dollars arms deal shall be revisited.

Learn how to be moderate if you are close to the authority..
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by ExInferis(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
A single brick placed in the engine comparment would prevent the plane from taking off and damage the engine, talkl more of 2 bricks and even flying some considerable distance.

Also, the article reads subjectively like the concluded opinion of the bling pastor's spokesman, very unprofessional and below the journalistic standards expected of a national daily.

Just like FFK, this old crook wants to force his way back into the spotlight and gain the sympathy of his sheep.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
stcool:

Your hands are now like a basket...bro you go just dey labour in vain
, not until you get common sense.
in Jesus name, I reject it. But on the contrary, you will knw no joy in whatever and whoever you roll with. You shall labour in vain and your family shall be marked for evil occurrences. You shall never reap whatever you laboured for and your hands shall never hold any good thing. Whatever good thing you hold shall never last.

Onni se oriire.

And like I said, since I didn't curse u first, whatever curse you think you're typing shall be your portion and your family members.

Amen.

Iwo oloriibu yii...
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.