Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (38876 Views)

Freeze Reacts To Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Private Jet Grounded At The Airport / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos / There Are Plans To Assassinate Buhari – Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
churchmind:
u bastard son of a criminal lineage so uself can open ur filty smelling gutter call mouth against an ordained man of God u will only b forgiven if u r moslem but if u r a christian thunder will visit u
I a Christian, let the thunder come first. That being bling guy na real pastor for your eye?
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by eligibility: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:
This Nigeria will not contain Christians and Moslems if anything happens to Otitsejafor.

Matthew 11:12 " And from thr days of John the baptist till this day, the Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force"

Im not a fan of the CAN president, but his assassination will be a challenge..

You must be a Christian terrorist for instigating violence and instiling rancour into the minds of peaceful Nigerians .
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
stcool:

May crying never stop in your family....
of course, because the bible says we shld cry with those who cry, my family will always cry as catastrophe visits your entire lineage. Bring it on.

Whatever curse you think you are typing will be yours in hundred folds.

You will knw no peace. Oloriburuku oloshi. Oo ni jere
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ayiose:
I fear for people who talk like this they don't live to see half of d age of those they attack. I do hope u take dis serious & ask for forgiveness.
u av suddenly become spokesman for God now abi?
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by HopeAtHand: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
eligibility:

You must be a Christian terrorist for instigating violence and instiling rancour into the minds of peaceful Nigerians .

If you do not know the holy scriptures, you're not a true christian.

I did not put those words there, get a bible and see for yourself.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by drstone1: 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Martins301:
So him too dey fear assasination? He shouldnt be afraid since he is going straight to heaven.

Abeg,make una give this man torch to look for where him brain for lost.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by eligibility: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ayanfe2074:

If you can just reason to call a man of God impotent and a vulture. This is very bad of you.
We are all human being. There is no how u will walk and your head won't shake. Everyone is striving to get to the perfection.
This is high time we pray for our leaders.

Do i hear you call PAO man of God . A man of no integrity that love's money than his CREATOR .
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by drstone1: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
The era of assasinations is back!! We had respite for 6 good years but that appears to have all gone now.Change indeed!!

Don't be surprised, some cattle herdsmen where at the said airport a couple of hours before the near miss incidence. Former Govnor of Karina.how state on my mind. But Karma has a way of bring the nemesis of the butchers to light. Mark my words the herdsmen have descended into their Waterloo and they r not even aware.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Na who no gey work wey wan assassinate that impotent and worthless vulture?

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o

E be like say your brain twist mtcheeew talking anyhow. Mongoloid

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by diegwu01: 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
"the engineers [b][size=13pt]spotted two huge bricks[/size] placed inside the engine compartment by yet unidentified persons."
[/b]
You read all sorts of Nonsense from Nigeria media.
2 bricks placed in an Aircraft Engine and the Aircraft had a smooth take off,
the aircraft gave no warning whatsoever.
Rumor Mongering should be classified as a Crime in Nigeria.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I a Christian, let the thunder come first. That being bling guy na real pastor for your eye?

Monkies in human form. Na this kind talk dey psi pole like u. Careful oo
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
The pastor knows who is after him and if I were him I will simply go for one of them myself just to send a message that it would be bloody if I start.

After all ,behind those blings and bible lies a real man, a Waffi boy for that matter.

Hit them first and wait for their reply .
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by diegwu01: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
i am certain this trash news emanated from the Public relations unit of the Church,
i wonder what dey feed their members in the church.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
sweetpies:

E be like say your brain twist mtcheeew talking anyhow. Mongoloid
meat pie... Wetin happen? E don do na
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Tex42(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Zoharariel:
This is indeed a welcome development, afterall he has stolen enough of our common wealth during the Ebele clueless era.

And Y is he afraid to go to heaven and be welcomed by his lord Jesus with angels singing hosanna, hosanna, hosanna & hallelujah simultaneously ? grin
And u think assassinating him would justify ur claim.

How does killing him make u realize the money u alleged he stole? Or perhaps u will sell his corpse to realize the money...

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by diegwu01: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
dustydee:
Is this how to assassinate someone? Put a brick in his planes' engine so that his plane cannot take off and you call that assassination plot?
Seun, one of your moderators (or possibly you) have modified the title of this story and attributed the misleading title to thisday. What is happening to nairaland? It's clear the OP was trying to sensationalise it but for nairaland to promote the OP's choice of topic and attribute it to Thisday is wrong. Seun and Mukina2 please call the super mods to order.

No you got it wrong..read the story again, two nos 9 inch block where carefully place inside the Engine,
and the Aircraft took off smoothly, in mid air the 9 inch blocks decided to move and torment the engine, but The pilot, who's related to Tom Cruise Maverick, brought in some professionalism and landed the plane safely.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
alcmene:
Plans to eliminate the President of the Christian Association of Nigerian (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, by sabotaging the integrity of his Bombardier Challenger 600 aircraft have been uncovered.

According to the African Free Press, the Man of God narrowly escaped death by the whiskers because his aircraft would have crashed if not for the grace of God and the professionalism of the pilot.

This disclosure emanated from a reliable source close to the CAN President who said Oritsejafor who also is the Senior Pastor of Word of Life Bible Church, was on board his private aircraft when the pilot detected an unusual sound from the engine compartment forcing him to make an emergency landing and subjecting the aircraft to checks.

Upon checking for the source and cause of the sound, the engineers spotted two huge bricks placed inside the engine compartment by yet unidentified persons.

Judging from the unfortunate incident as it were, the plan was for Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor’s aircraft to crash with him on board. The high-flying pastor was said to have been distressed over this development.

The said aircraft has designated parking spaces at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja, Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Osubi Airstrip also known as Warri Airport all of which are under the management of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) which collects heavy fees as packing and security charges.

Efforts to reach Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor on this incident have not yielded fruit. However, a source inside FAAN who wishes to remain anonymous because he is not authorised to speak to the press confirmed to our reporters that the lawyers of Pastor Oritsejafor have written to FAAN on the frightful and outrageous incident, demanding an explanation on how and why two bricks were lodged in the engine compartment of the aircraft while it was under their care. The said letter has raised tension in FAAN as no one has claimed responsibility.

In the twists and turns of events, the pastor’s name was dragged into Nigerian politics by his detractors for being close to former, President Goodluck Jonathan and for being vociferous in his criticism of the Islamists group, Boko Haram.

The climax of the attack against him came to the fore when the aircraft which was donated to him by his congregation and some of his sons and daughters was leased out and it got entangled in a botched arms deal in South Africa.

According to government sources, the aircraft which was also on commercial lease was hired by the office of the NSA to cater for the security needs of the nation.

The opposition then leaned on the botched transaction to denigrate the CAN president ahead of the 2015 general election.

Both CAN and the CAN president have repeatedly called for a comprehensive probe of the botched deal. It is obvious that those who were eager to frame Pastor Ayo have not rested since then.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/oritsejafor-can-leader-escapes-death-by-whiskers/222018/

Are some people in GEJ's government trying to assasinate this cretinous Man of God Con to eliminate evidence of how he and them used his private jet to loot Nigeria?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/168224-can-president-oritsejafor-admits-ownership-of-cash-stacked-jet-seized-in-south-africa.html

This crook was deeply embedded in the looting of GEJ "Goat must to eat yam" government.

I hope his arrest is speeded up before his accomplices assasinate him to cover their tracks.

After the loot is recovered and they are all jailed, they are free to kill him as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by coolbis: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Stop carrying fake news. His importance has faded away with the past corrupt administration.

No one hardly remembers or hear his name. His time don pass. Make he no dey try insert his name for book of remembrance jare.

Don't quote me o
trust these people and their junk journalism, I work @ the airport and trust me that the news is nothing but trash. I wonder when they we will come to the realisation that their time is over.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by IYANGBALI: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
I hate that man. Quote me negatively and die mysteriously in your sleep
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by truthsaves: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Zoharariel:
This is indeed a welcome development, afterall he has stolen enough of our common wealth during the Ebele clueless era.

And Y is he afraid to go to heaven and be welcomed by his lord Jesus with angels singing hosanna, hosanna, hosanna & hallelujah simultaneously ? grin
bro. It is quiet unfortunate you want him dead because you taught the CAN President stool your father's money. Perhaps, i want to advice bro. (1) quit hatred. (2) be careful with the way you believe political propogandas so as nt to be mislead. And lastly don't ill against your fellow let alone a servant of God, cause the measure you used on someone shall be used on you.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by kushsy: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Every plot against him fails reason cos there was never a plot to begin with,my dislike for this man goes way back in 2007 when he frauded Benny Hinn..I saw and heard That man lamented his predicament from orisajafor..God indeed is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ebidave001(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
u shall give account of your comments on judgement day.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by rabex(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:
The era of assasinations is back!! We had respite for 6 good years but that appears to have all gone now.Change indeed!!
sharap..do always believe everything u read on d pages

1 Like

Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by bejeria101(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
hater. Repent!
The air wey dey this guy brain don finish,make we arrange vulcaniser for am
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by ahamonyeka(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Who told you he is a man of God?
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Obiwiz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

Don't quote me o
It's either you have very little or no education amd/or sense of decency or you are just one sad man suffering from paranoia. Either way, you should never be allowed to comment in any public forum. Your comment is both unreasonable and very toxic. Locate a rehab. Peace.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ayatullah(m): 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
erunz:
HANDIWORK OF ISLAMIC PARTY, APC. SINCE THEIR LIES COULD NOT WORK THEY ARE TRYING TO ASSASSINATE THE MAN OF GOD

YOU ARE A DUMB HEAD!

Why can't you for once ask your dumb head how it will be possible for bricks to be placed in the plane engine. Was the plane parked in Orisajefor's backyard?

You are damn too gullible!
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by Ayatullah(m): 12:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by kraftykc(m): 2:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Dmacaw:

Obviously you didn't read the article what manner of accident (MECHANICAL, HUMAN, WEATHER) would warrant bricks been lodged in the engine compartment of an aircraft? since when has bricks become engineering tool?

Guy, it was an accident. There are so many better ways to sabotage a plane than to put bricks in the engine, that's just something Bugs Bunny would do .
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by 4pppp(m): 3:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Am sorry for does speaking against the man of GOD. remember out of your mouth shall u be jeoge.
Re: Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday by 4pppp(m): 3:53am On Oct 08, 2015
diegwu01:
i am certain this trash news emanated from the Public relations unit of the Church,
i wonder what dey feed their members in the church.
leave the church out of this and concetrate on the news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.