Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! (14431 Views)

Peter Okoye Meets American Actor Lance Gross (photo) / Kelly Rowland Poses Nude For Elle Magazine (shot By Lance Gross) / Missy Elliot And Eva Pigford's Lesbain Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 5:26am On Apr 23, 2009
I was reading sister 2 sister magazine and I came across an article on Lance Gross and Eva Pigford.I read their interview on how they met and how much they love each other.I must say they are a lovely couple.If you love Americas Next Top Model then you will know Eva aka Eva the diva.  undecidedShe won the second or third season. undecided I must say I hated her on the show but after reading the interview,my opinion changed about her.She seems like a lovely person.

Lance Gross aka EVA FIANCE is a sexy,dark choclate.DELICIOUS.He plays Calvin who is a lazy but attractive son of Mr and Mrs Payne on the hit TBS show TYLER PERRY HOUSE OF PAYNE.His character is now married to Miranda and he seems to be getting his act straight.Its a wonderful show.Check it out!!

Their wedding is planed for the summer of 2010.He proposed to Eva on Christmas.CONGRATS TO THEM. wink

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 5:31am On Apr 23, 2009
Lovely COUPLE!!

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 5:32am On Apr 23, 2009
sexy lance!!

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 5:33am On Apr 23, 2009
Lance and eva!!

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by Riskie(f): 6:19am On Apr 23, 2009
The guy is really good looking! Good luck to them.
Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by spikedcylinder: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2009
Yea, the guy is hot. . . kiss
Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by mohawkchic(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
~They make a cute Couple. .

~Must say tho Eva looks better with short hair. . not feeling the pic of her w/ long Extension
Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by StrStruck(f): 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
Eva better leave my man alone . . .

lol I'm just playing, good for them
Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 4:03am On Apr 24, 2009
He is ridiculously attractive.

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 4:04am On Apr 24, 2009
Lovely COUPLE!!

Re: Dedicated To Lance Gross And Eva Pigford! by SeanT21(f): 4:07am On Apr 24, 2009
They will make beautiful babies!!

(1) (Reply)

How I Met My Wife And Fell In Love With Her - Chinedu Ikedieze(aki) / Who's Your Favourite Celebrity? / Nazneen Shaikh, Miss Polo International 2018 Winner, Arrives India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.