Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Time Will Tell - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Time Will Tell (376 Views)

20 Hidden Things Nobody Or Press Will Tell You About Nigeria / 13 Of The Most Ridiculous Places Nigerian Parents Will Tell You To Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Will Tell by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Here i am, is this how difficult things can get? Havent had any meal today, been deep in thought. no job, no means of income, all i have is me. it took me a very long time to realise that no one gives a hoot about you in this life,how one is in charge of his or her own happiness. i know a lot of people are in the same state as i am, so the purpose of this thread is to motivate and inspire my self and others, share my personal philoshies of life , daily struggles, pains, happiness and opportunities. may God bless us and keep us.
Re: Time Will Tell by lordthree(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
[color=#006600]
Havent had a meal yet you can subscribe for internet
[/color]
Re: Time Will Tell by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
i've always been a simple person, never liked trouble, love learning new things. graduated from a federal university with an engineering degree. i've always loved helping people, because somehow i believe good deeds never go unrewarded and morever it makes me happy when others are happy and i played a part in that happiness. i'm quite sure i took after my mother in that aspect. intellect wise i took after dad. i like to consider myself as being an intelligent person.
Re: Time Will Tell by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
lordthree:
[color=#006600]
Havent had a meal yet you can subscribe for internet
[/color]
Lol, i half expected that. i'm using glo bis whch is a life saver for me, and i always like having access to the internet. and i have some garri i can soak too grin
Re: Time Will Tell by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
well, aside applying for jobs normally, i'm also sharpening some skills. i'm learning web design and java programming. funny thing is i dont even have a laptop (my previous one died)so i'm making do with my android tablet. used simple server , got books and videos thats aiding my learning process. i also learnt 3d a while back(maya and 3ds max). i plan to go into android development. for now, my html and css is improving. kickstarting php and javascript soon. also designing a website for a friend (who's hustling too) wanna surprise him. tho i wont upload it (with which bargrin), but its helping me improve my skill, while also helping someone.

(1) (Reply)

Scary! Man Carries A Crocodile With His Motorcycle (bike) / Suspicious Death In SE Nigeria Not Ebola: WHO / Awesome Laptops & Phones For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.