Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,360 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD (45579 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Olu Falae’s Farm Again, Destroy Multi-million Naira Crops / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by illiad: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

For which they used a hundred years? Expect crops to be eaten by cows?

nduchuks I know you're Fulani but please stop making your ignorance so obvious.

Why can't they destroy their farmlands in the North? Why bring the madness to the South?

Your illiterate Fulani herdsmen have no respect for the owners of the land or their lives.

Yea, we need to set up a national plan and restrict Fulani menace to the North. I doubt the demons would follow any plan should we allow them to come to the south.
Lol

Na you abi na fake?

Honestly I wasn't expecting any yoruba to be freed from hausa fulani slavery until the return of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by illiad: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

For which they used a hundred years? Expect crops to be eaten by cows?

nduchuks I know you're Fulani but please stop making your ignorance so obvious.

Why can't they destroy their farmlands in the North? Why bring the madness to the South?

Your illiterate Fulani herdsmen have no respect for the owners of the land or their lives.

Yea, we need to set up a national plan and restrict Fulani menace to the North. I doubt the demons would follow any plan should we allow them to come to the south.
Lol

Na you abi na fake?

Honestly I wasn't expecting any yoruba to be freed from hausa fulani slavery until the return of Muhammad
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Kagawa10: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
kotv:

who is this fool?
provide where I said igbo owns opobo?
if you like call me igbo, hausa, fulani, even oyibo I don't care as long as you know this fulani menace is your fight and stop looking at those you pushed aside to come and fight alongside you.
This fl@thead is still denying his stup!d tribe!
You don't remember the thread created by ijawcitizen or whatever?
Why don't you go and deal with the Igalas in Aguleri?
Yeye ibo man!
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by GodMode: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
kotv:

if the attacks are not publicized how do you know fulani attacks is more prevalent in se?
we all know the most fulani attacks in south have always been around sw based on majority of the reported fulani attacks in south are usually sw. trying to rewrite it and point the finger to se does not harm anyone but yourself. you can continue dipping your head in the sand because i don't even care. I'm not from either area so it is not my concern. all i care about is for you guys to stop saying south and start saying sw. the menace is your problem, not ours.

You said it yourself "based on majority of the reported fulani attacks"..

The attacks in sw are more publicised(news, internet) than se and even central nigeria(jos, benue e.t.c) that suffers brutal attacks.

Even a former minister(FFK) is making noise about it..

Stop saying "you guys".. Most people on nl are not the governors, senators, ministers e.t.c that should take this matter seriously..

The menace is also a ss problem.. Cos the only reason nigeria is still united is because the north has its eyes on the oil...

They are moving south killing anyone in their way and when the attacks are publicised they(fulanis) deny it...

Or when the farmers defend themselves the n:igerian a:rmy takes over the situation and defends the murderers(fulani)..

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by knowledgeable: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
"We yoruba muslims disagree with this blatant lie, the peaceful fulanis are innocent, it is the Igbo herdsmen that should be accused of commiting this atrocity. Sai fulani!"- Alhaji Ishaq Akintola

cc: wytecat, mayoroflagos, macof, ilekeh grin

Shut the f****k up, Fulanis just displayed some degree of aggressiveness and impunity towards the yorubas on this on going propaganda war between Yorubas and fulanis brought about by the kidnapping of Olu Feale and subsequent threat from Femi Kayode against the fulani herdsmen. "Yoruba man", where do we go from here, at least from the fulani perspective?. Fed government action?, more aggressions from the Fulanis?, yoruba youths reactions or no reaction?, opc, Odua and etc reactions or no reaction or Fulani herdsmen showing more aggressions and impunity??. 'Urgent answers needed'.
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Neplusultra(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now dis is funny !!! cheesy
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by ArodewilliamsT: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
knowledgeable:

Shut the f****k up, Fulanis just displayed some degree of aggressiveness and impunity towards the yorubas on this on going propaganda war between Yorubas and fulanis brought about by the kidnapping of Olu Feale and subsequent threat from Femi Kayode against the fulani herdsmen. "Yoruba man", where do we go from here, at least from the fulani perspective?. Fed government action?, more aggressions from the Fulanis?, yoruba youths reactions or no reaction?, opc, Odua and etc reactions or no reaction or Fulani herdsmen showing more aggressions and impunity??. 'Urgent answers needed'.

sarcasm....

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by kotv: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kagawa10:

This fl@thead is still denying his stup!d tribe!
You don't remember the thread created by ijawcitizen or whatever?
Why don't you go and deal with the Igalas in Aguleri?
Yeye ibo man!

eh? hahahahahaha. stop dodging my question. where did I say igbos own opobo and also include a comment from me to an ijawcitizen.
yoruba always calling igbo. they must really be chasing you in your dream. no wonder they are making fun of you people on this page. you are a joke.
and yes i'm igbo. my name is nnamdi ojukwu grin grin. it is even i that invaded falae farm too. hahahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by VirginFinder: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
illiad:

Lol

Na you abi na fake?

Honestly I wasn't expecting any yoruba to be freed from hausa fulani slavery until the return of Jesus

You are a dullard!
There is a saying that you can never be smarter than the one trailing you.
Why didn't the herdsmen operate in broad daylight? It's difficult getting those bastards. They'll always know when you are battle ready for them and when you are not. When they see you are lax, they take advantage.
ibos are the slaves of the Nigerian federation looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra!

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by PedroJP(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
knowledgeable:

"Who is the federal government mr. Yoruba?.

Thank You bro. When they handed over the FG to fulanis, they never knew themselves.
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by PedroJP(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Why didn't the herdsmen operate in broad daylight? It's difficult getting those bastards. They'll always know when you are battle ready for them and when you are not. When they see you are lax, they take advantage.
ibos are the slaves of the Nigerian federation looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra!

North is facing BH now, yorubas will soon have their portion. God will harden and punish all those against Biafra without them knowing, same way He did to Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Neplusultra(f): 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
doxime:
I remember Falae saying in the interview that one them warned him that if he talks nonsense after they release him that they will come back.
Wat Lol! grin
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by kotv: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
GodMode:

You said it yourself "based on majority of the reported fulani attacks"..

The attacks in sw are more publicised(news, internet) than se and even central nigeria(jos, benue e.t.c) that suffers brutal attacks.

Even a former minister(FFK) is making noise about it..

Stop saying "you guys".. Most people on nl are not the governors, senators, ministers e.t.c that should take this matter seriously..

The menace is also a ss problem.. Cos the only reason nigeria is still united is because the north has its eyes on the oil...

They are moving south killing anyone in their way and when the attacks are publicised they(fulanis) deny it...

Or when the farmers defend themselves the n:igerian a:rmy takes over the situation and defends the murderers(fulani)..

the fulani menace is not a ss problem. they know better and they know not to try that nonsense with us. you can continue dipping your head in the sand, as long as my message have gotten across that's all I care about.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
nnachukz:
Cowards everywhere. They know themselves, it is only here they get mouth.
E goat, may b u should read dis www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/residents-lament-herdsmen-activities-in-enugu/
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
kotv:

the fulani menace is not a ss problem. they know better and they know not to try that nonsense with us. you can continue dipping your head in the sand, as long as my message have gotten across that's all I care about.
may b u read dis www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/residents-lament-herdsmen-activities-in-enugu/
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
Even the most iidiotic of the Yorubas are asking questions about your motive and agenda.

Why do you continuously hide your fear of the yorubas in the constant insults you throw at them.
won ti gba buredi yin cheesy
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by chiedu7: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Decibel:

That's sarcasm wink
Okay
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:

Why do you continuously hide your fear of the yorubas in the constant insults you throw at them.
won ti gba buredi yin cheesy
Well, speaking the truth sometimes can look like an insult but the truth remains the truth even to those that live in denial.

''Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad'' - Aldous Huxley.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
I blame the docile farmers for not sorting out the Fulani herdsmen by hook or crook.
SMH
Where are the OPC and vigilantes?

And your screen name makes you Einstein the mature professor. mumu
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
sicobamty2:
may b u read dis www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/residents-lament-herdsmen-activities-in-enugu/
Of course they do run out of order in the SS but the reprisal is usually quiet and calm in fact they don't even happen.

It's when you see corpses that's when you can put up a story on newspapers.

We have their remedy , for every SS person that falls in the hands of the marauding Fulanis and their cohorts Fulani lives would be disappearing as they keep migrating down south.

They should even be thanking God that gone are those days when some tribes eat human flesh down here - these lepa Fulanis won't even give us good human meat. grin cheesy

I for dun wack egift plus him cattle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by VirginFinder: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
nduchucks:

And your screen name makes you Einstein the mature professor. mumu

ibo boy!
Why are you so obsessed with Fulani?
LSE?
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
"We yoruba muslims disagree with this blatant lie, the peaceful fulanis are innocent, it is the Igbo herdsmen that should be accused of commiting this atrocity. Sai fulani!"- Alhaji Ishaq Akintola

do igbo people rear cow?.for your information,Hausafoolanis don't regard yellowbastards as good Muslims.if u do anything stupid around them they will chop off that miserable head of yours from ur miserable body.werey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by tpiander: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
VirginFinder:

how so?
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by kechywillz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Don't even know what my reactions are.
Some people actually think they aren't herdsmen of Fulani origin. That they are Igbos.

So, I better keep quiet.
sometimes i wonder were some persons think from,ur reasoning na from Nyash?.
Gee how igbo take connect with fulani? Nawa oooo sad
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by chukkiephil(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Not that am advocating violence but I remember when fulani herdsmen killed a man in his farm in udi in Enugu, both the herdsmen and their herd did not live to tell their story! That day there was free cow meat for everybody grin!! If u doubt me just go to udi in Enugu state and ask of what happened to the fulani herdsmen
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by Rilwayne001: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:

And you shouldn't allow your Lust for Buhari becloud your reasoning.

My lust for PMB is not in anyway beclouding my reasoning hence the reason for my first post on this thread.

Just wait and see its just 4 years or max 8

8 good years. no shaking.

...you think IBB and Abacha were thieves?

Yes they were..

Oh things are about to get real,

What things If you can't substantiate your assumptions, stop coming here to tell us about your imaginary things. Don't know what exactly your problem is.

Obasanjo won't be able to back him up like he did during his PTF duties the recent act of these herdsmen is a direct result of the intoxicating effect of having a fulani bigot as president Also buhari owns a large herd of cattle and like every dumb fulani cow lover they operate under the same rules, buhari being a northern elder of fulani extraction has a big influence on these herdsmen He won't address this issue, dont be gullible, he has always protected them and will keep doing just that..

These fulani people have always been in the news before Buhari assume presidency. So saying he is a big influence to their evil act is more of a lie. There are other pressing issue in front of the President than these rag taged herdsmen. The state Government is expected to deal with it, and when it reached a point that the state Government can't continue to deal with them, then the FG will be involved.

Did you blame the Yobe and borno state government for boko haram attacks? When the chibok girls were kidnapped didn't they pass close to the state house?
Now we should blame Ondo state government for the duties of the federal government? Is there any effective state police program in nigeria?

I am not blaming Ondo state government. I actually asked: What step he has taken so far to curb this menance? At least he should be the one to write the president if he need any help from him.
Concerning that of Borno Government and boko haram, you need to see for yourself the actions taken by their state government: http://dailypost.ng/2014/05/28/borno-government-spent-n10bn-fighting-boko-haram-insurgency-deputy-governor/
http://dailypost.ng/2014/06/03/how-borno-govt-co-funds-‎fight-against-boko-haram-ssg/

What has Mimiko done to stop these fulanis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by franksam2009: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Yorubas Mumu, Na only for NL una dey get mouth. Sai fulani

1 Like

Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by francizy(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Did someone really utter that trash??
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by likila: 2:55am On Oct 08, 2015
So police cannot track hundreds of cattle walking across the bush?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by tpiander: 3:14am On Oct 08, 2015
how can hundreds of cattle trek inside dense jungle?

can we have a test of this hypothesis.
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by MayorofLagos(m): 4:54am On Oct 08, 2015
likila:
So police cannot track hundreds of cattle walking across the bush?
grin grin grin grin

tpiander:
how can hundreds of cattle trek inside dense jungle?
can we have a test of this hypothesis.

Fulanis do not move ordinarily, they use a lot of fetish and human blood rituals. They have deities they worship and is how they acquire different charms and power that make it hard for their victims.to hear their approach. You are on your farm tending to crops and lift up your head and Fulani and 500 cows are in front of you. What makes their approach hard to detect through the wind also make their retreat difficultto track through the forest. No be ordinary eye now....
Re: Again, Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falae’s Farm - VANGUARD by tpiander: 5:02am On Oct 08, 2015
how can cattle trek through this:

and this:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Confronts INEC Official & Oyinbo Man Caught Altering Results / Ajimobi Leaving Oyo Government House After Handover (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.