Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) (53353 Views)

Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos / Osinbajo Visits Maiduguri After Boko Haram Attack / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
inlandtaipan:
YOrubas, are hypocrites, the last time GEJ visited and there was traffic, they couldn't stop whinnig but you won't see them say anything here.

Sanusi: yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Inlandtaipan: Yorubas are cursed.
must you cause problem on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Dexema(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
u nor well
hahhahahaha! abeg no kill me with laffta oo!
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by appini: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's okay
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
K
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is this azumba? The traffic less today sha shocked
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by AminuRano87(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
where is the CHANGE here?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by teamchocolate: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls that's u igbos title- cursed!!! Don't dash us, we no want

If yorubas are so 'cursed' why don't u igbos stay in ur red-soil cursed land, who invited u pple to southwest..nonsense...

inlandtaipan:
YOrubas, are hypocrites, the last time GEJ visited and there was traffic, they couldn't stop whinnig but you won't see them say anything here.

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
sexymoma:
u nor well
you, long time. Na who wake u from the the dead?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dexema:

hahhahahaha! abeg no kill me with laffta oo!
seriously he s sick
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by kunle75(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
mulante:
I remember the time GEJ was in Lagos and sometime like this happened. He was accused of being responsible for robbery and murder.

I hope nothing untoward happens today, except for the normal discomfort mere mortal like us have to bear for the sake of these titans that should be our servants... That is, if the report is true.

Qoute anywhere the report is very true,am thinking of how to get home now when i close from office by 5pm from lekki to mainland today will be another hell of a journey.

God dey

2 Likes

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
klem93:
who told you this is because the Vice President is coming?
you dey mind them, we all no lagos is home of hold up, every one knows that!
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you, long time. Na who wake u from the the dead?
otondo... guess you tired of chasing me around tongue
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Abbeyme: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Show me the picture of the convoy of PYO in that traffic or stop wailing...

As if traffic snare is strange to Lagos...

Find something else for your free MB before its 7days as advised by your network provider

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
idari:
If it were Gej we wouldnt hav hear word 2day again
wailler, how market?

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by klax(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
If it's Gej now heaven will fall. Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
mulante:
I remember the time GEJ was in Lagos and sometime like this happened. He was accused of being responsible for robbery and murder.

I hope nothing untoward happens today, except for the normal discomfort mere mortal like us have to bear for the sake of these titans that should be our servants... That is, if the report is true.

If this is as a result of Osinbajo's visit then it should be condemned in its entirety. I doubt this though. Osinbajo is too humble for this.
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Temmytea70(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
inlandtaipan:

At last,u escaped from d psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by webshopNG2: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
They want to see the VP nani

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
U
sexymoma:
otondo... guess you tired of chasing me around tongue
I haven't....I haven't gotten between ur legs.

Stop ignoring my pm..
What are u afraid of sef? No be snake dey there na... tongue

U will definitely like me... wink
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by kelvyn7: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by bijaay(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls can someone show me the VP's car

1 Like

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Abagworo:

If this is as a result of Osinbajo's visit then it should be condemned in its entirety. I doubt this though. Osinbajo is too humble for this.
Apc supporters are funny,they are telling you its Osinbajo,you are saying he is humble,is he more humble than GEJ that you all always criticized?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Xparkz: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Do u need the latest MTN 3GB without tweaking any imei Register now at GURUXPARKZ.TK and get it straight into your Inbox!!! We are here to always serve you well. . . Click here now HTTP://GURUXPARKZ.TK
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by demiawise(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Just look at the numbers of cars striving for breath!

Everybody must live in Lagos by force, some of these people would do better in their villages and other towns in Nigeria.

why u no stay ur village ni
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by cebarsd: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
OP pls upload pix of the VP @ Oriental hotel, This point is approaching the Toll gate which has always been same .
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by cytellProperty: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dont mind the useless hypocrites. They are very good in pointing accusing fingers on others but they indulge in worse. Its a shame, really. Ashiwere Progressives Congress.
mulante:

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Urine: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is normal Ozumba traffic, why lie?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by freddie2014: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
closetoyou:
How did he cause the traffic? Did he Park his car on d Road or came down to share guguru nd epa?niger I hail

Our Vice president is the cause of this traffic...lets always speak the truth!!!

The route to Tinubu's hotel (Orientals) was blocked by over zealous security men attached to our VP!! They condoned off that entire route asking cars going in or out to park else where!! citizens that work there!! do business there!! common!!!

Common Guys, he his our VP and should see that we voted him into power to help make lives better!! What's a VP doing with almost 50 convoy cars? is he going to Sambisa forest to free our chibok girls

He can move around with 5 bullet proof, bomb proof, gas proof and weather proof cars if he want, but adding to the already foreseen lagos traffic was uncalled for!!

You need to see the way this over zealous security condoned off a normal road that builds traffic from just a mere tire leakage!!!

VP should either use an helicopter or something!!! we are feed up with all this visit!!! We thought all this has ended with Gej's!

THIS ISN'T THE CHANGE WE ASKED FOR!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Omooba77: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hypocrites will not see anything wrong today,but in days of GEJ,they eve accused him of causing robbery,God will just be smiling on our hypocrisy.I have been in the holdup for how long now..God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by rooqee120(f): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
klickash077, remember this view?
Re: Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Like If u ride ur LEGedez benz with pride....what's d use of lamborghini in traffic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.