Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32653 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dedicated to oneman11
In other news, this is Keke cabrio cheesy cheesy

Was coming from spare parts market, I saw the keke and I decided to take pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Issyman(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
kingreign:
Dedicated to issyman

Baba, planning to visit u very soon.. Also happy to see u ve left d midst of those guys. Bigger you..

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Issyman:

Baba, planning to visit u very soon.. Also happy to see u ve left d midst of those guys. Bigger you..

Thanks, you're welcome anytime bro
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by oneman11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingreign:
Dedicated to oneman11
In other news, this is Keke cabrio cheesy cheesy

Was coming from spare parts market, I saw the keke and I decided to take pictures grin
Nice one the chief engineer
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Akinolaben: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cool
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Akinolaben open your own thread and stop advertising like a scammer.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
baba which brand of automobiles do u deal? just curious, Incase my tipper break down in abuja and ....... u know na, na experienced hand I go like make e touch am. can I tow it over?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by jboixxx: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingreign:
My baby and the love of my life cool kiss

Replacement of set of swaybar links, oil change, and a new battery

After which car is washed and prepped for my driving pleasure to mark my birthday 22nd Sept cool
Good to take care of bae o. Happy birthday in arrears bro. Continue to enjoy His grace. kiss

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
baba which brand of automobiles do u deal? just curious, Incase my tipper break down in abuja and ....... u know na, na experienced hand I go like make e touch am. can I tow it over?

nissan, renault, peugeot, TATA, innoson, Fiat, opel, volvo.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

nissan, renault, peugeot, TATA, innoson, Fiat, opel, volvo.

shocked shocked

Run away from thread fast
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

2001 till date Benz, Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Kia/Hyundai are what I fix.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by chukel(m): 10:12am On Sep 25, 2017
kingreign:

2001 till date Benz, Toyota/Lexus, Honda/Acura, Kia/Hyundai are what I fix.
if u don't add nissan/infiniti, then I kn u don smoke mabuchi shisha. How on earth will u omit that, even after the encomium u showered on that ur Qx4. No de follow GAZZUZZ o.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by dokiOloye(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oga,shebi e get another filling station wey de share fence wt d NNPC station where U dey?
Cos I go soon come,me too.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
Oga,shebi e get another filling station wey de share fence wt d NNPC station where U dey?
Cos I go soon come,me too.
Yup, call me whenever you're coming
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Stancity(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2017
kingreign:
We are back we and we are stronger and better!

We are at: NNPC filling station, Opposite Brick City, Kubwa Expressway, Abuja.

Our GPS Coordinates are: 9°08'08.2"N & 7°17'19.4"E

Welcome back bro.. wish you all the possible best..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by searchng4love: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
kingreign:

Yup, call me whenever you're coming
Hmm interesting to see you full swing
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
searchng4love:

Hmm interesting to see you full swing

you are firing on all 8 monikers cylinders today grin
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:59am On Oct 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you are firing on all 8 monikers cylinders today grin
lolz
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2017
2007 Lexus ES350

maintenance programme.
1. Replacement of all Fluids and oils in the vehicle.
Transmission fluid, engine oil, radiator coolant etc. (Engine oil sump had a huge depression from bottoming on bumps and bad roads, this had to be corrected before fresh oil was poured into engine).
2. Replacement of Rear right door
3. Addition of some light foam to door panels to reduce squeaks, rattling and further reduce sound penetration into cabin

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:54am On Nov 12, 2017
4. Removal of dashboard to work on the sticky cracking dashboard sickness

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:39am On Nov 12, 2017
Removal of floor mats for onward washing and stain removal

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Owner complained of water leaking into carpet, we discovered the windshield was replaced and the seal wasn't applied properly hence water ingress. We stripped the A pillar trim piece and sealed the leak with some silicone glue.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:48am On Nov 12, 2017
Dedicated to traderguy

Dashboard refolded with another leather and installed n

Another centre vent purchased as the old centre was brittle and developed cracks easily on application of light pressure.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:51am On Nov 12, 2017
Seats taken out and hinges, rollers and tracks greased with light weight grease to ensure smooth operating

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Front seats replaced and taken to upholstery guys to fix the cracks on the front seat bolster.

First result was a huge total disaster damn shocked angry cry cry embarassed
I almost developed a heart attack on seeing it. And had to go else where to redo the front seats again

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2017
Kudos to Babangida who corrected the errors of the seats and made it look more decent.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Side mirrors replaced with another due to faulty rotation motor

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Respray job began on the car.

The result was good, and I am pleased with it.
Next is clay sanding, grinding, buffing, waxing and polishing to recreate a mirror like paint finish devoid of the Orange peel effects wink cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Paint being washed, clay sanded, grinder, buffed waxed and polished to give a great appearance. cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2017
The result is this shocked cheesy cool

You can notice the mirror finish of the paint job cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by princetom1(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2017
I wan sign kingreign to work on that our international safety centre in lagos... Anyone else agree said he is good and knows his onion.. Say aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Good Is Oven Baked Painting / Pictures Of A Pimped Peugeot 504 / Tips on car maintenance and how 2 drive Automatic cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.