Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Came To Lagos To Steal Cars And Become Rich – Armed Robbery Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Came To Lagos To Steal Cars And Become Rich – Armed Robbery Suspect Confesses (413 Views)

"I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came To Lagos To Steal Cars And Become Rich – Armed Robbery Suspect Confesses by lizzybog: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sell Old & New Properties On Our 1# General Classified Site , Search Jobs , Read News www.
Description

A convicted car snatcher, Somadina Enyiobi, 26, confessed that he left his village in Oraifite in Anambra State to Lagos state with a mission to steal and become a successful rich man.
According to a report by PM News, Somadina made the confession during his trial at the Isolo Magistrates’ court where he was convicted and sentenced to two years imprisonment without an option of fine for conspiracy and stealing.

continue reading from source and view more pictures http://trade./ads/i-came-to-lagos-to-steal-cars-and-become-rich-armed-robbery-suspect-confesses/

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal Cars And Become Rich – Armed Robbery Suspect Confesses by henribj(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
welcome to lagos
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal Cars And Become Rich – Armed Robbery Suspect Confesses by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
God don catch u

(1) (Reply)

Vigilante Shoots Himself While Attempting To Scare Off Hoodlums / Why I Hid $34,000 In My Pants, By Suspect / US Troops Deployed To Cameroon Are Armed For Their Own Defense, No Combat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.