Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques (28129 Views)

Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 10 Worshippers In Maiduguri Mosque / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by iwantto(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up this hypocrite!!! Boko haram was bombing and hypocrites like you said we should bring back our "General" who defeated the maistastaine sect in the 1980s to come and defeat them!! Fast forward four months later what do we have? It was never this bad under GEJ a bloody civillian!! Besides on May 29 when Buhari took over,boko haram was almost obliterated.Today they are fully rejunevated and are now carrying out daily attacks!! How long more before Buhari is branded a failure for what he is!!! Instead of the DSS to focus on intelligence gathering,there are busy chasing witnesses at election tribunals!! What irresponsibility!!
The problem of the last regime was that Boko Haram was claiming territories. Boko Haram during GEJ era controlled more than 10 Local Government councils. Right now, they don't control any. We are winning the battle no doubt, and this is the reason they are attacking soft targets.

With better intelligence, this last phase will be greatly curbed.

1 Like

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by luvprince4real(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Soneh:
Though i don't like buhari but i'm beginning to pity him with boko haram bombing everywhere , i just pray we find a solution to this in no distant time
Nigerians voted 4 him bcus of d promises he made which he has not been able to fulfill 1/10th of it. No need to pity anybody if d seat is too hot he should then resign.

7 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by saintfederic: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:
I don't understand, an attack took place since Tuesday evening and none, except Punch, made a report?

Someone is truly covering up boko haram havocs with baseless corruption cases.
they are really suppressing the bomb blast news 4 bombs and it was not on nigerian dailies... well don't wanna blame anybody. God rest the souls of the dead amen
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Hope you didn't just start reasoning and posting this kinda comments post may 29th 15.

If not you're the bigger hypocrite

So you are one of them, noted
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by falan: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
everybody become CHRISTIAN.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:
when some people heard bomb blast they jump up for joy. they will come online and begin to display their joy and at the end they will say RIP the dead. what a hypocritical mind! but when they heard that hundreds of BH are killed they became internally angry. they will still come online and display their anger by asking questions like: are you sure these people soldiers claimed to kill are not villagers? how many soldiers die? no, this is a lie from the military, isnt it? haaaha, they are always waiting to hear bad news. why?
oh lord help us to end this evil in our country - our government is trying her best - so that these hypocrites will be disappointed for live
do you know you have described the actions of the APC,el - rufai ,PMB and the northern elders in black and white!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Acidosis:
I don't understand, an attack took place since Tuesday evening and none, except Punch, made a report?

Someone is truly covering up boko haram havocs with baseless corruption cases.
cc:PMB,DMI,DSS,COAS,CDS

3 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by persius555(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerians should begin to put security measures in place and not always expect security personnels to be everywhere. We all have our roles to play. It is so even in the US and globally.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by UnimkeAk(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

So you are one of them, noted

I don't bloody care about wat happens in the north.

I no dey fear anybody face

If you showed the same level of support to the last administration fight on terror and didn't use it as a political tool as the apc did.
then good.

6 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
iwantto:

The problem of the last regime was that Boko Haram was claiming territories. Boko Haram during GEJ era controlled more than 10 Local Government councils. Right now, they don't control any. We are winning the battle no doubt, and this is the reason they are attacking soft targets.

it is like you want to rewrite the history of b.h insurgency war with a LIE .
I suggest you put the lies away from your eyes

4 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by PointB: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Let me quote my bro PointB
"18 And in those days, She-cow, who led the purveyors of terror and tormentor of the people who ravaged the land and slaughter the people, addressed the people saying, “I am She-cow the terror; the one who was, the one who is, and the one who is to come. News of my death is a lie told to deceive you King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer and his Warload. By Hallah, you shall serve my god or become my slave, or I shall annihilate you.”

19 Now the commander of King Bubu men of war is a fearsome Warlord. He is called Bura the snake charmer, son of Tyia. When Bura, the snake charmer, son of Tyia, heard the word of She-cow, he flipped his cloths, push his chest up and down to show his muscles and mass of flesh. “She-cow and his band of brigands are noise-makers and cowards,” he declared, “I shall crush him, and all who stand with him.”

20 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men ran around the city seven times, so that the people may know that they are strong and many in number.

21 Then Bura, the snake charmer son of Tyia and his men fell upon the tents and encampments of She-cow, and slew many who follow him.

22 She-cow fled with some of his men and hid among the people who are allied to his cause. Thereupon, She-cow and his band of brigands continue to ravage the land, plunder, maim and kill and disappear among the people who are allied to his cause".

Hehehe well done my guy. Let me add:

26 When King Bubu the son of Hari saw and heard all these, he was distressed. But he would not name himself Master of War even as She-cow and his brigands continue to kill, maim, pillage and take captives and spoils even close to his palace. Now King Bubu Son of Hari the cattle rearer would not make himself master of grains, tubers and cattle even as he possess great skill at cattle rearing.

27 But when King Bubu son of Hari saw the abundant milk and honey flowing in lands beyond the big rivers, King Bubu was exceedingly glad. "Lo, I shall appoint myself Master of Milk and Honey. I alone shall decide how the cows are milked and how the honey is shared for I alone is worthy”, he proclaimed.

Full story
https://www.nairaland.com/2647257/acts-king-bubu-son-hari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
baralatie:

do you know you have described the actions of the APC,el - rufai ,PMB and the northern elders in black and white!!!
and many more especially on this forum inasmuch as you cant suggest solution but to carry out destructive criticism you are one of them
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

and many more especially on this forum
the blame stops at the unpatroitic celebration of the APC,el A- rufai and co against the office of the president and the Nigeria Armed forces.
lai Mohammed made it look cool,most especially el - rufai

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by persius555(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
iwantto:

You think many of those criticizing the govt and security dont know these? They are just bent on finding faults in the present govt so as to make it look inept. And BH bombing spree is giving them something to complain about.
These last phase will be the longest and most tasking. Everyone's hand must be on deck.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by coolbis: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
advocates:
I know you will masturbate over news like this. Shame on you. Even when it involves something as precious as lives, you never hide your tribal remarks. For those behind Pa chukwudi to disregard the president's effort, it is evident that the fight is a breakaway from what used to be obtainable in the past when the insurgents would confront and sack our military even from their own barracks.

The tactics of planting bombs is a ploy all over the world that will take more intelligence to curtail. The Americans in Iraq suffered more casualties mainly from road side bombs amidst their military capabilities. Not using that as an excuse, we are hopeful their cowardice activities will be checked.
I just weep for this country with these kinds of comments from those wounded lions whose paymaster destroyed a legacy built over years in just 5years, and they expect a miracle worker to come and clear their mess in 4 months. They feel so bittered that they dont even mind if lives are being lost everyday, they derive their joy in the fact that it's buhari's regime,so they dont care if problems that were allowed to fester by their clueless hero take innocent lives that cut accross all etnnic and religious devides. I will advise the security agencies to improve on their intelligence gathering and it should cover those wounded lions whose existence depended on Jonathan's continue stay in office and can do and undo to bring down the government.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by baralatie(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

and many more especially on this forum inasmuch as you cant suggest solution but to carry out destructive criticism you are one of them
now let us look at your phrase "destructive critism".
a sitting gov by the name El - rufai made a comment against Nigeria,insulted another country(chad) and the Nigerian armed forces.
would you call him a blessing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up this hypocrite!!! Boko haram was bombing and hypocrites like you said we should bring back our "General" who defeated the maistastaine sect in the 1980s to come and defeat them!! Fast forward four months later what do we have? It was never this bad under GEJ a bloody civillian!! Besides on May 29 when Buhari took over,boko haram was almost obliterated.Today they are fully rejunevated and are now carrying out daily attacks!! How long more before Buhari is branded a failure for what he is!!! Instead of the DSS to focus on intelligence gathering,there are busy chasing witnesses at election tribunals!! What irresponsibility!!

Do not mind the Yoruba cowards.

6 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
UnimkeAk:

I don't bloody care about wat happens in the north.

I no dey fear anybody face

If you showed the same level of support to the last administration fight on terror and didn't use it as a political tool as the apc did.
then good.

you dont bloody care about what happens in the north and you will call yourself patriotic Nigerian abi?
what is happening now is different from what was happening in the last administration especially when we talk about fighting BH. if you have a military as a friend or relation ask him. im sure by the time he finish his story you will think otherwise
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
I pity north.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by coolbis: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
luvprince4real:
Nigerians voted 4 him bcus of d promises he made which he has not been able to fulfill 1/10th of it. No need to pity anybody if d seat is too hot he should then resign.
if your hero who destroyed the legacy our forefathers built over fifty years in just 5years did not resign, it will be hypocritical to expect a government that is barely 4 months old to perform magic. If jonathan and his cohort had shown one- tenth of the commitment General Buhari is showing now in tackling the menace of violent extremism, we would not have even been in this mess in the first place. Jonathan destroyed our common heritage and turned our land to a slaughterin ground for criminals.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by mightycrown1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
baralatie:

now let us look at your phrase "destructive critism".
a sitting gov by the name El - rufai made a comment against Nigeria,insulted another country(chad) and the Nigerian armed forces.
would you call him a blessing?
like i said my own problem is the people dying everyday and people are happy and still come online to show it.
though, i dont support what the man said but what was happening in the military then was horrible, you cant understand.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by stevnwigw: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Burutai is busy posing with snakes and doing press-ups!! Buhari should resign asap!! What sort of incompetence is this? May the soul of the poor victims RIP amen!!

boy u dey mad o...
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
The dullard is a scam! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by coolbis: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
MrRobot:
The dauradullard is posed to send nigeria into oblivion
just like your clueless,colourless, idiotic hero succeeded in taking us back to 1967, ruined the country and left sorrow tears and blood behind. In just 5 years, jonathan turned us to a nation with no respect for human lives with his cluelessness. Dont expect magic.

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by UnimkeAk(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
mightycrown1:

you dont bloody care about what happens in the north and you will call yourself patriotic Nigerian abi?
what is happening now is different from what was happening in the last administration especially when we talk about fighting BH. if you have a military as a friend or relation ask him. im sure by the time he finish his story you will think otherwise

HYPOCRITE !!

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

Burutai is busy posing with snakes and doing press-ups!! Buhari should resign asap!! What sort of incompetence is this? May the soul of the poor victims RIP amen!!

Why didn't u advise gej to resign?
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by adejaresalami1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sheybe na maiduguri.......that one na normal thing now....in gej voice cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by luvprince4real(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
coolbis:
if your hero who destroyed the legacy our forefathers built over fifty years in just 5years did not resign, it will be hypocritical to expect a government that is barely 4 months old to perform magic. If jonathan and his cohort had shown one- tenth of the commitment General Buhari is showing now in tackling the menace of violent extremism, we would not have even been in this mess in the first place. Jonathan destroyed our common heritage and turned our land to a slaughterin ground for criminals.
ok no more 16yrs misrule but 5yrs bcus the man who spent 8yrs out of d 16 whose tenure was d most corrupt in d history of dis country is now a hero to ur saint president. I wonder y pple cant see, my broda can u point out one single thing dat dis man has done apart from fighting corruption on d pages of news paper. Who has he convicted in dis whole fight against corruption? He inherited a very solid foundation in power sector and now we ar loosing it. 40 days is not enough to judge is all I hear. We ar watching.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Jaydee009: 7:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Allahu akbar!
tongue
Quote me anywhere...
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by realest247(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
advocates:
I know you will masturbate over news like this. Shame on you. Even when it involves something as precious as lives, you never hide your tribal remarks. For those behind Pa chukwudi to disregard the president's effort, it is evident that the fight is a breakaway from what used to be obtainable in the past when the insurgents would confront and sack our military even from their own barracks.

The tactics of planting bombs is a ploy all over the world that will take more intelligence to curtail. The Americans in Iraq suffered more casualties mainly from road side bombs amidst their military capabilities. Not using that as an excuse, we are hopeful their cowardice activities will be checked.

This your Mumuness is Infinitely Epic o! If you allow your siblings or kids share on it ehn! I sorry for their lives. sad

2 Likes

Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by coolbis: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
luvprince4real:
ok no more 16yrs misrule but 5yrs bcus the man who spent 8yrs out of d 16 whose tenure was d most corrupt in d history of dis country is now a hero to ur saint president. I wonder y pple cant see, my broda can u point out one single thing dat dis man has done apart from fighting corruption on d pages of news paper. Who has he convicted in dis whole fight against corruption? He inherited a very solid foundation in power sector and now we ar loosing it. 40 days is not enough to judge is all I hear. We ar watching.
mr Buhari inherited practically nothing, our 4000mw was just on paper. That was the same 4000mw he(mr Jonathan) claimed after his 100days in office in 2011,yet no improvement in the power supply. For close to two years, I did not enjoy a minute of power supply in my house between 6pm and 6am. Jonathan was the biggest mistake nigerians ever made, he was a fraud personified.
Re: Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques by Neocotez(m): 7:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
chukwudi44:

What a shame how we can easily forget that past.
I remember when boko haram was shooting and beheading church worshippers, killing kids and burning schools. how many prisons were attacked, inmates freed? our today gallant soldiers were sacked from barracks. Need I Say more

Under who's government was those mine?

MAKE THUNDER FIRE ANY HAND WEY POINT BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Day In Ebonyi: Pastors Arrested As Well As 320 MASSOB Members / Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu Commissions New Police Command Complex. PICTURES. / Ben Murray-Bruce Comes After Buhari In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.