Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition (1703 Views)

Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition! N45 Million For 2018 BBNAIJA Winner / King Phillipiano At Project Fame Audition in Lagos (photos) / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition by hektodexto(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please somebody should help me tell the Next Titans audition organizers to deploy judges who are stack entrepreneurs and with sound knowlegde of how business ideas are evaluated.
I attended the audition last Thursday in Portharcourt, i was stunned when one of the judges misrepresented the Idea of brand development to Graphic design and companies logo, i thought that managing and developing brand image includes using goal oriented advert campaigns TV/Radio, Print or online and personnel enhancement projects since staffs are visibly the representatives of any organisation, please dear naira landers what is your own idea of BRAND MANAGEMENT and BRAND DEVELOPMENT.
Re: My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition by kingkaspa: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please kindly highlight what is expected of someone in the audition. I have someone who just received invitation for the 2016 audition.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: My Experience With The Next Titan TV Reality Audition by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2017
kingkaspa:
Please kindly highlight what is expected of someone in the audition. I have someone who just received invitation for the 2016 audition.
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
how was it like, what questions were asked?

(1) (Reply)

Heath Ledger Is Dead / Casts Of Bovi’s Movie, ‘it’s Her Day’ Attend Nollythursday / 'legend Of Korra' Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.