Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,854 members, 7,798,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me (2418 Views)

Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / What Does The Bible Say About MouthAction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Hildalicious(f): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Sijo01:
Was there no form of courtship before the wedding? You wanna end a one week old marriage because of mouth action? Goodluck with that.
i told him what i prefer doing, we discussed at length before we got married. But he still insist he want to marry me.
he told my mum he married me because he wanted to change me .
that there is nothing prayer can't change.
change me for what?
is it wrong for a woman to explore wide in terms of sex positions and so called illicit desire?
is mouth action truly illicit?
I'm sorry i am saying all these here,
because i really want to know what other people think
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Hildalicious(f): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2015
redcliff:

Yes end the marriage and while at that make sure that you get the right courts and lawyers to do it officially before its too late....
we didn't do court marriage, will that be a problem?
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by mmsen: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
I wonder why people marry someone then cry about who they have always been after they marry.

This isn't even a about religion - I know men who never step foot inside a church who are uncomfortable with their wives doing it.
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by redcliff: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Hildalicious:

we didn't do court marriage, will that be a problem?

then pack your load and leave the house but before you go make sure you rent your own house somewhere so you don't get stranded looking for where to stay... Thanks.
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by RiloKiley: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hildalicious:
I asked him to reach some sort of compromise by allowing me to give him MouthAction but he says it is against his religious beliefs . It seems as if he is using his religion as excuses, What can I do? should i end the marriage ?
Oh? And what part of the bible did he quote for this?

U want to end your marriage because your husband won't give u MouthAction? undecided
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Hildalicious(f): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
RiloKiley:

Oh? And what part of the bible did he quote for this?

U want to end your marriage because your husband won't give u MouthAction? undecided
he didn't quote any part of bible
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by RiloKiley: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hildalicious:

he didn't quote any part of bible
Then its a religious thing. Maybe he sees it as dirty.
Have you considered easing it in gently? Waht I mean is make sure you have a bath together there and then start touching him romantically from there. Move the action to the bed and make him lie down while you kiss all over his body. Progress the kissing gradually down to his chest then belly then thighs then finally kiss him there. Only kiss mind you. Don't go futher than kissing, then continue on to proper sex. If he allows it do it more a couple of times until he is used to it then one day in the heat of the moment you can put him in your mouth. It has to be a gradual process. Try it.

I doubt if he is hiding anything from you.
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hildalicious:
my husband and i are young couple who just got married last week, my husband is an official member of a leading Pentecostal church and he takes his religion seriously – so much so that he always recoils at the idea of having MouthAction. he says it’s against the teachings of the Bible. This makes me sad. I am a Christian myself and I go to a reputable church from time to time. his attitude really upset me, I know a lot of our religious friends who are happy in fulfilling sexual relationships, why should our situation be different? At times I even wonder if he not hiding something from me. I asked him to reach some sort of compromise by allowing me to give him MouthAction but he says it is against his religious beliefs . It seems as if he is using his religion as excuses, What can I do? should i end the marriage ?

Welcome to marriage

Don't end your marriage because of differences of opinion about this particular issue. There is more to discover about your husband and more for your husband to discover about you.

Let me ask you a question. Can you have sexual fulfilment without MouthAction? If yes then get your fulfilment without it for now.

You and your husband need to discuss and agree on what will work for both of you. Never compare your marriage to another's. Just because some religious people.do it does not mean your husband must do it. Every couple need to find their sexual rythm.

You may end up winning your husband to your idea or he may end up winning you to his idea but always remember it's about both of you not what others do.

And also don't start suspecting your husband is hiding something - have an open heart and be polite if you need to discuss whatever you think he is hiding with him.

God bless you and your marriage.
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Hildalicious(f): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
belabela:

Welcome to marriage

Don't end your marriage because of differences of opinion about this particular issue. There is more to discover about your husband and more for your husband to discover about you.

Let me ask you a question. Can you have sexual fulfilment without MouthAction? If yes then get your fulfilment without it for now.

You and your husband need to discuss and agree on what will work for both of you. Never compare your marriage to another's. Just because some religious people.do it does not mean your husband must do it. Every couple need to find their sexual rythm.

You may end up winning your husband to your idea or he may end up winning you to his idea but always remember it's about both of you not what others do.

And also don't start suspecting your husband is hiding something - have an open heart and be polite if you need to discuss whatever you think he is hiding with him.

God bless you and your marriage.

thanks
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by sinzu11: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
deadZONE:
This lady is a cork sucker
grin grin grin grin grin grin

too mad u married a man that cant give u heads
life my dear would be boring...... best advice is you walk out now things are fresh
or you look for a side guy, that can fulfill your sexual fantasy.....

LOL for one, your advice isn't in any sense worthy of being considered to be helpful. Pls log out smiley
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by AtheistD(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Iceflox:

rubbish!
so she should just enjoy sex?
how about what she want?
this is how women are marginalized in Africa

No offence but if he does not want to do it then he should not be forced. What if he wanted rear end but she doesn't? Should he force her to do rear end for his satisfaction?
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Hildalicious(f): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2015
RiloKiley:

Then its a religious thing. Maybe he sees it as dirty.
Have you considered easing it in gently? Waht I mean is make sure you have a bath together there and then start touching him romantically from there. Move the action to the bed and make him lie down while you kiss all over his body. Progress the kissing gradually down to his chest then belly then thighs then finally kiss him there. Only kiss mind you. Don't go futher than kissing, then continue on to proper sex. If he allows it do it more a couple of times until he is used to it then one day in the heat of the moment you can put him in your mouth. It has to be a gradual process. Try it.

I doubt if he is hiding anything from you.
thank you very much
i never thought of this
Re: My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me by Iceflox(f): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2015
AtheistD:

No offence but if he does not want to do it then he should not be forced. What if he wanted rear end but she doesn't? Should he force her to do rear end for his satisfaction?
marriage is not by force, if he doesn't want her to force him to her desires, let him not force her to change her sexual fantasy.
He should just allow her go and get another man who desire to be mouth actioned for the sake of happiness
one man's meat is another man's poison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Book Of Enoch Reveals So Much. It's So Unbelievable! / NairaLand Daily Christian Messages / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.