Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) (2190 Views)

PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The GUY Vs The GIRL : Who Is Losing More? (+25) by DAVIYJONESS: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2015
tommychow:
Nothing ruins a marriage more than a hubby's brokeness or a wife's overstretched coochie. Haven't you noticed men are more likely to cheat after she has had kids cos her cooch has been mutilated beyond recovery. Now imagine this happening at the start of the marriage cos in the past, she loved riding huge ones regs (I wonder why they never care about the damage s). The marriage would be a DISASTER! For guys on the other hand, money can be regained and there are meds for low sperm count.

Poor girls. Keep riding ehn. Enjoy it well.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Love Putting This On His Or Her Status.. What Does It Mean / Am I A Sex Freak? / Why Are You Contemplating A Break Up At The Moment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.