Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch (26547 Views)

Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
The trio
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by tomdon(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
sen
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by searay(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Trddddfgh
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Chibaba247(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eya...see bubu ooo,u don form finish?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by appini: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by akilo1: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pdp wailer oya food don come grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by labamo07(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Presumably for the national interest. We need to move forward. The current laid down economic policies are kinda affecting middle and low classes............
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by braine(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bambless1:
Brothers in..............?
nice signature.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by onismate: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
I know some people will come here to say the meeting is about saraki's trial at CCT but I don't think so. the meeting I suspect is about screaning of ministers

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by hinwazaka: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Since this President is a MAD man, I would advice the leadership of the Senate and the house to have the insane baba to put into Writing with a babalawo present, as a witness, anything agreed upon in the meeting. He can't afford to just comply to the President's wishes, only for the President to act like MAD KING GEORGE once their relationship hits the rocks again. And for the APC ediots, I thought you said baba would crush SARAKI, I thought you said baba was adorned in white, and so would never enter into agreement with a CROOK like saraki. Rubbish, PMB is just a thief like every other politician. The only difference is that he is a lying pretentious piece of TRASH.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Querty(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
lolzz

Saraki dat refused to meet with a professor in law...mere commissioner...

do u tink Saraki will agree to meet with dis one without O level certificate or better stil with F9 in mathematics

I doubt !!!

Infact Saraki is making Naija politics very interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Leonzy3k: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
It Leon blog visit leonzy..com it pharmaceutical blog were health is dix corse ,concern gynecology quick doctor etc visit today
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes his going to tell them he used the list to trick them amuchi(tomorrow's dick) and they shouldn't clear him so amuchi will feel he has done his best grin grin grin grin grin grin dont Bleep with a fulani dullard.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by NasNation(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Change
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by ndcide(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Suddenly, GMB want to see saraki. Nation newspaper told us buhari doesn't want to see saraki.

His list of noise makers screening will drag till next year and nothing will happen.

Buhari wants corrupt people as ministers

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
90% of the comments above are from Nairaland Wailers Association.

Lets wait for the outcome of the meeting biko.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by hinwazaka: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
labamo07:
Presumably for the national interest. We need to move forward. The current laid down economic policies are kinda affecting middle and low classes............
So, for progressive policies, the President has to go to SARAKI and beg like a dog for his forgiveness. What a shame. The President has no shame. He is a piece of RAG.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
Since this President is a MAD man, I would advice the leadership of the Senate and the house to have the insane baba to put into Writing with a babalawo present, as a witness, anything agreed upon in the meeting. He can't afford to just comply to the President's wishes, only for the President to act like MAD KING GEORGE once their relationship hits the rocks again. And for the APC ediots, I thought you said baba would crush SARAKI, I thought you said baba was adorned in white, and so would never enter into agreement with a CROOK like saraki. Rubbish, PMB is just a thief like every other politician. The only difference is that he is a lying pretentious piece of TRASH.

YOU MUST BE FROM ANTARTICA
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by osazeeblue01: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nobody have ever failed screening in Nigeria even when they know the person doesnt fit the position. BUHARI ERA IS THE BEGINNING OF CORRUPTION.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by lawalabidemi(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Quintus Lentulus Batiatus will always said in the film "Spartacus" that "a man must learn to accept his fate or he would be destroyed by it".

I hope supposed by now we should have conceded that PMB victory at the election is God's destined. For our information, the three arms of government can not work in isolation. However, the president is more occupies than Senate President and Speaker of the Lower Chamber.

For the first citizens to invite these two for meeting does not mean he wants to lobby them. After all, will Saraki and Dogara single handedly approved prospective ministers? Of cause no. So I strongly oppose the thought that PMB wants to lobby them for approval of his nominees.

Let us see caution and apply cooler.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by captianfreeman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
captianfreeman:
President Muhammadu Buhari will this evening meet with the leadership of both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, and Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, are expected to lead the lawmakers to the meeting scheduled to start at 9pm.

The agenda of the meeting, which will hold at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, is not yet known.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-meets-saraki-dogara-others-tonight/

Na the Front Page be this?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by hinwazaka: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
PuciPrince:
90% of the comments above are from Nairaland Wailers Association.

Lets wait for the outcome of the meeting biko.
You are still talking. You are not ashamed of your president and even your own self. After hiding behind Danladi Usman and Lamorde, he has to now go to saraki, who is years his junior and fall on his knees and beg like a dog. Look at what your useless party has turned a 73 year old man to. He is losing his FAKE integrity everyday as he now wines, dines and romances with DIRTY politicians and thieves. APC SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by kennybabs1980: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
But Pa Chukwudi said Saraki don't need Buhari Na!
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Bambless1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
braine:
nice signature.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by reuben79: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kasiem2:
Silently, it is beginning to dawn on the old man that we've gone past that era of dictatorship. If his "noisemakers" were clothed with "integrity" just like his saintly self, why trying to lobby the legislators again?
guy dey watch.u never see anything.u guyz go wailing till end of dis government
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Adebowale89(m): 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
legislature and the Executive had sth in common

is just like baba meeting his boys&girls grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by hinwazaka: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
lawalabidemi:
Quintus Lentulus Batiatus will always said in the film "Spartacus" that "a man must learn to accept his fate or he would be destroyed by it".

I hope supposed by now we should have conceded that PMB victory at the election is God's destined. For our information, the three arms of government can not work in isolation. However, the president is more occupies than Senate President and Speaker of the Lower Chamber.

For the first citizens to invite these two for meeting does not mean he wants to lobby them. After all, will Saraki and Dogara single handedly approved prospective ministers? Of cause no. So I strongly oppose the thought that PMB wants to lobby them for approval of his nominees.

Let us see caution and apply cooler.
Look at this JJC. The President is not trying to lobby them. He called the meeting to BEG them, like the dog that he is. You are still deceiving yourself. Remain there with this your fake holy-holy image of PMB. Sit down dey look, SWEGBE!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are still talking. You are not ashamed of your president and even your own self. After hiding behind Danladi Usman and Lamorde, he has to now go to saraki, who is years his junior and fall on his knees and beg like a dog. Look at what your useless party has turned a 73 year old man to. He is losing his FAKE integrity everyday as he now wines, dines and romances with DIRTY politicians and thieves. APC SHAME!

YOU SPEAK LIKE A slowpoke. I FEEL FOR YOU
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by hinwazaka: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
PuciPrince:

YOU MUST BE FROM ANTARTICA
And you are from SAUDI ARABIA. You probably think the President is a god. The Senate and the opposition, will bring down that God of yours, in front of your very own eyes.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by awa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
If this is true then good for them... It can only mean something when I see the positive dividends of the Administration
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Meets Saraki, Dogara, Others Tonight - Punch by 2n2k(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
If the meeting is to lobby for screening, why are house of reps members invited? Are they involved in screening of ministers too?

The house of reps passed a resolution last week mandating the speaker to find a way to take the senate president to the president for a face-to-face meeting. This was widely reported in all media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Set To Declare For Re-Election Tomorrow (Pics) / Bashir Dalhatu Lost Millions To Fraudster / Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.