Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down (1481 Views)

Singer Oritse Femi's Grand Mother Still Looking Very Young. (photos) / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by love2nicee: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
This new look of Lepacious Bose is inspiring

The plus sized comedienne has shared a brand new image on her Instagram web page to showcase the successes she is experiencing in her unbelievable weight loss journey. She loves taking photographs now that feels so good about herself.
With weight loss comes a corresponding love for selfies, and she tries to encourage those struggling with losing weight in her Instagram post

She says: “#These days I just love taking pictures, it’s amazing how far av come from acting like I love the camera, and actually loving it. The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step, make a choice, start today, a little walk, a little exercise, a conscious healthier eating habit….it all comes together slowly but surely, you too can loose that weight, let’s enjoy this journey together. Almost 2yrs on this journey and I can’t stop smiling. #lovinglife”

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/wow-new-photo-of-lepacious-bose-looking-very-slimmed-down.html

Re: Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
wow.she don less gan oh

1 Like

Re: Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by lordthree(m): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Name is important indeed, when she was extremely fat and chose to call herself lepacious people thought it was a joke.. meanwhile she was working towards it, thumbs up to her[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by DaFlash: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
nice!!! the beauty don dey come out.

1 Like

Re: Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by mogboyelade(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Honestly, this is wow!

1 Like

Re: Wow: New Photo Of Lepacious Bose Looking Very Slimmed Down by osamaBUSH(m): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Simply outstanding.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Toke Makinwa Gorgeous In Edgy White Jumpsuit / #postanddelete! Tonto Dikeh Puts Up Pregnancy Picture And Takes It Down Sharply / "My Mum Used To Think I Would Be Gay"- Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.