Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) (890 Views)

Bloggers!!! Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Blog ? Enter Now... / Any Problem On Javascript? / Any Problem On Javascript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by godyukan: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
There are so many things you can do with ur blog. the difference between a succesful blog is information. I have been blogging for awhile now and I believe me the things i know now i didnt know half bfor i started blogging, i got help from other bloggers hu had experience.

Do you have any problem running ur blog? bring it on and we will see how we can help you with simple hmtl tricks

Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
pls webmasters should check my blog ( www.merrygist.com ) and tell me why I am still been denied of AdSense.
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
I have issues with getting an AdSense on my blog (www.merrygist.com ).I always pass the first stage of AdSense but get disapproved in the second stage. I need your help or advise plssssssss
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
I have issues with getting an AdSense on my blog (www.merrygist.com ).I always pass the first stage of AdSense but get disapproved in the second stage. I need your help or advise plssssssss
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by godyukan: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Maximus i just checke out ur blog and its find. i dont know how long u've been on that blog but i wud advice you to be patient and keep looking on improving ur blog. some pple got their's approved after a year or two.
Maximus200:
I have issues with getting an AdSense on my blog
(www.merrygist.com ).I always pass the first stage of
AdSense but get disapproved in the second stage. I
need your help or advise plssssssss
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
godyukan:
Maximus i just checke out ur blog and its find. i dont know how long u've been on that blog but i wud advice you to be patient and keep looking on improving ur blog. some pple got their's approved after a year or two.

thanks alot. but I got this messages from Google after second review

"we conduct a
second review of your AdSense application once
AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of
this review, we have disapproved your account for the
following violation(s):
We did not approve your application for the reasons
listed below:
Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable
to approve your AdSense application at this time
because your site does not comply with the Google
AdSense programme policies or adhere to the
Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide
our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful
content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve
well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently
your site does not fulfil this criteria.
Here are some recommendations to help you improve
the user experience on your site and comply with
AdSense criteria:
It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer
significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must
provide unique and relevant content that gives users a
reason to visit your site first.
Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with
little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience
through clear navigation and organisation. Users
should be able to click through your pages easily and
find the information that they're seeking."
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Maximus200:

"we conduct a second review of your AdSense application once AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of this review, we have disapproved your account for the following violation(s): We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below: Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable to approve your AdSense application at this time because your site does not comply with the Google AdSense programme policies or adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently your site does not fulfil this criteria. Here are some recommendations to help you improve the user experience on your site and comply with AdSense criteria: It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site first. Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content. Your site should also provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organisation. Users should be able to click through your pages easily and find the information that they're seeking."
pls reply...
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by smobnology(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please my senior in the huz,I need u to teach me how to get traffic to my blog.. smobnology.com and xqusive..com..Tnks
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by godyukan: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Maximus if this is the case then itis likely you are doing all or one of the following
1. most of ur posts are copied and pasted
2. you write mostly short post(ur post should not be less than 2000 words mostly)
3. try to be original in ur post. place realistic post
try this out for a month and try again and you will be smiling
Maximus200:

"we conduct a
second review of your AdSense application once
AdSense code is placed on your site(s). As a result of
this review, we have disapproved your account for the
following violation(s):
We did not approve your application for the reasons
listed below:
Site does not comply with Google policies: We're unable
to approve your AdSense application at this time
because your site does not comply with the Google
AdSense programme policies or adhere to the
Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our goal to provide
our advertisers sites that offer rich and meaningful
content, receive organic traffic and allow us to serve
well-targeted ads to users. We believe that currently
your site does not fulfil this criteria.
Here are some recommendations to help you improve
the user experience on your site and comply with
AdSense criteria:
It's important for sites displaying Google ads to offer
significant value to the user. As a publisher, you must
provide unique and relevant content that gives users a
reason to visit your site first.
Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or pages with
little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user experience
through clear navigation and organisation. Users
should be able to click through your pages easily and
find the information that they're seeking."
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by godyukan: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
guy ur address is not clickable. can u copy and paste it here
smobnology:
Please my senior in the huz,I need u to teach me how to get traffic to my blog.. smobnology.com and xqusive..com..Tnks
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Maximus200: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
godyukan:
Maximus if this is the case then itis likely you are doing all or one of the following
1. most of ur posts are copied and pasted
2. you write mostly short post(ur post should not be less than 2000 words mostly)
3. try to be original in ur post. place realistic post
try this out for a month and try again and you will be smiling

pls brief me "what is original post".
Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by godyukan: 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
i visited ur page, guy u dey naija, u dey write about nicki minaj, and other oyibo, u be witch?. how u manage get those information. original post are the ones u manufacture not copied from somewhere. try writing on things round you not some white ladies or guys. naija get cute celebs. follow them on twitter, instagram anywia get updates from them and write ur stuffs. dats wat orginal post means
Maximus200:

Re: BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2015
Maximus200:

you claim to be a blogger and yet, you don't know what original content is?
Mitheew... Is quite obvious that you are in for the money and not for the passion. You better pack up or regret later after wasting huge amount money.

That's the bitter truth.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale / SEO Isn't All About Link Building Like It Used To Be - Don Caprio (geek.ng) / Sitemap Contains Urls Which Are Blocked By Robots.txt. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.