Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. (2774 Views)

Restructuring For A United And Progressive Nigeria By Atiku Abubakar / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
I have noticed How d yeebos make fun of us and beat their chest that they are more civilized than we Yorubas and how they always say that we are dirty and that they are clean.
I HV also noticed how dey ridicule yorubaland and therefore I decided to create this thread to debunk all their lies against us.
D first pic is our Yoruba Vp Osibanjo,d vice president of Nigeria popularly known as d Official "Mere Commissioner," in His yorubaland Mantion(with his family)
HV the yeebos ever produce a VP from a mantion like this talk less of a "mere Commissioner?"

[i]The second,
Third and
forth picture is Our suffisticated and Progressive iBadan International Air port in Yorubaland[/I]

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Our Yorubaland basking in Glory.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
u
Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
more picture of Our yorubaland, and our sophisticated and progressive brown roof(alluring Gold)according to my sophisticated Yoruba brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by INTROVERT(f): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ewu.
Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by doublewisdom: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Following. *lights weed*.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
0ur Yorubaland taking all d Nigerian Glory can d yeebos beat this? no I don't think so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Noble11(m): 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Haha..one of the best thread...
My night has been made,good nite people

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Chimarto: 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
what a primitive post!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by PedroJP(m): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let them support Biafra now otherwise their situation will get worse soon, just as their masters are enjoying a little of it now.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oh my Yorubaland,where else Can be like Hell to live just like you?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Chimarto: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
what a primitive post! But OP need to see mansions inside hamlet in my community.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by brize(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chai op if you well eeh make my belle go for back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
RickRichards:
Ewu.
you are just jealous.
go and quarrel with God that your Igbo land is not as beautiful as our sophisticated and progressive yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by kingdompropty: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just a few minutes ago I stumbled on another one created purposely against the Ibo, now another one by an Ibo.

Friends, let deal with issues. All tribes, race and people are great.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by zenith4biz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
The future is bright
Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
brize:
Chai op if you well eeh make my belle go for back
dey there Nah.
it is you yeebos that are not well as far as we Yoruba are concerned.
we are far greater and civilized than you yeebos.
more pic of yorubaland showcasing our sophisticated and progressive brown/reddish rusty roofs and mansion.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by ibedun: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
OP why are people from all over the world rushing to Yorubaland? Why are the Igbos running away from home at least Yorubas don't. You cannot find a single Yoruba living in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by DFemaleBoss(f): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mansion ko castle ni cheesycheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
ibedun:
OP why are people from all over the world rushing to Yorubaland? Why are the Igbos running away from home at least Yorubas don't. You cannot find a single Yoruba living in the East.
you dey mind dem?
dose foolish yeebos claim the gat it all but they still kip moving into our sophisticated and progressive yorubaland.
more of Yorubaland basking in Glory

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by tobiit(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
@op, when you are done with your deceptions and hate for Yoruba's, please do me a favor, go to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon. And if by chance you did not die in the lagoon, kindly swim back to your hateful and rejected Redland Onitsha... EWU (eranko jaku jaku)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Balkan(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Highly sophisticated

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
kingdompropty:
Just a few minutes ago I stumbled on another one created purposely against the Ibo, now another one by an Ibo.

Friends, let deal with issues. All tribes, race and people are great.
Liar.
the yeeboos are Losers and Chest beater.
we Yoruba are so Sophisticated and progressive so d yeebos are not on d same level with us.
we Yoruba told them that we are sophisticated and more developed and civilized than them with out beating our chest. but they disagree.
we told you yeeboos that you all are still Villagers.
below is our sophisticated and progressive Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Codedb2: 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
ibedun:

Just sharap!
Call Lagos, that's the only thing u pple have.
Red head

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
Is that all you got?

Cos I see you're just snap-shooting an old thread...

Keep it up...I am sure that the thread that will squash yours dey eat bushmeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by OrIandoOwoh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
more pls..am enjoying this

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
tobiit:
@op, when you are done with you deceptions and hate for Yoruba's, please do me a favor, go to third mainland bridge and jump into the lagoon. And if possible you did not die in the lagoon, kindly swim back to your hateful and rejected Redland Onitsha... EWU (eranko jaku jaku)
don't mind them.
we sophisticated Yoruba HV told them to leave our desert and move back to their rejected red land but they refused.
more from our desert in Yorubaland

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Is that all you got?

Cos I see you're just snap-shooting an old thread...

Keep it up...I am sure that the thread that will squash yours dey eat bushmeat
don't mind those losers and chest beaters.
I'm waiting for dem to challenge me so dat i can lose d whole shit on them, but it's very unfortunate that all of them are running away from this thread.
now they want d 1GB that I just bought from MTN in order to counter dem to become a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by koboko69: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lasticliala, seun, ishilove ...enough of this senseless topics in politics. Do the needful

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Chimarto:
what a primitive post! But OP need to see mansions inside hamlet in my community.
you are just jealous that you don't HV all this in your red and erosion Igbo land

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
koboko69:
Lasticliala, seun, ishilove ...enough of this senseless topics in politics. Do the needful
you all also jealous.
don't worry.
I understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos Have The Right To Agitate For Biafran Nation – Orji Uzor Kalu / Graphic Photos: Dec 24th 2015 Chicason Gas Plant Explosion in Nnewi / Biafrans Issue Fresh Treat To President Buhari, See What They Are Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.