Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. (2772 Views)

Restructuring For A United And Progressive Nigeria By Atiku Abubakar / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yorubatic.... hahsha.. my guy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by mightyhaze: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin dis gat 2 be d funniest thread on nairaland! Dose guyz smokin ,sh*tin n posin 4 a cameraman? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Xpaz: 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
OrIandoOwoh:
more pls..am enjoying this
you are welcomed man.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by anibirelawal(m): 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
@op, I understand ur pains for the Yoruba's. It will also do u beta if u can post d pics of ur village, ur current Residence. So dat we can compare it with d one u posted. But if u refused to do so, dat means urs is even worst than that, which I believe it is.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yorubas still live in stone age, suffersticated people.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by WETINUSABI: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol...if I start my own now, mods go rush close and delete the thread

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by ahaz: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2015
ibedun:
OP why are people from all over the world rushing to Yorubaland? Why are the Igbos running away from home at least Yorubas don't. You cannot find a single Yoruba living in the East.
you are a liar...yorubas dont move out hecos they are born lazy.the only business a yoruba man can do is selling of herbal expired roots,you see them parading the streets with it and the other business is driving some jalopies they call taxi...mr oga come to owerri aba and onitsha you will see yoir lazy kinsmen selling expired agbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by LoveMachine(m): 3:18am On Oct 08, 2015
As a I Nigerian I know we are better than these senseless threads. This is what you waste your life doing? Belittling the suffering of our fellow Black People? Get a life! To any and all who continue to embrace and participate in this nonsense understand this leads nowhere fast. Get your mind right or get left.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by WETINUSABI: 3:38am On Oct 08, 2015
ahaz:
you are a liar...yorubas dont move out hecos they are born lazy.the only business a yoruba man can do is selling of herbal expired roots,you see them parading the streets with it and the other business is driving some jalopies they call taxi...mr oga come to owerri aba and onitsha you will see yoir lazy kinsmen selling expired agbo.

We Yorubas don't do local, that's why you can't find us in Alaigbo in large numbers.

We go international cos Igboland has nothing to offer us that we don't already have in abundance ourselves.

www.nairaland.com/2574585/when-yorubas-travel-dont-interstate

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by zuchyblink(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2015
WETINUSABI:

We Yorubas don't do local, that's why you can't find us in Alaigbo in large numbers.

We go international cos Igboland has nothing to offer us that we don't already have in abundance ourselves.

www.nairaland.com/2574585/when-yorubas-travel-dont-interstate
what are u talking about? There are about 196 countries in the world,u will find Igbos there including in Arewa and Odua republic
Re: Pictures Of Our Sophisticated And Progressive Yorubaland. by tobiit(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Xpaz:

don't mind them.
we sophisticated Yoruba HV told them to leave our desert and move back to their rejected red land but they refused.
more from our desert in Yorubaland

Show me a country in Africa or state in Nigeria that have not got a place like this. It even worst in your Eboland. I've been there and seen it with my own eyes and in fact, you those dirty places you put up in your pics are mostly occupied by - papa Emaka's, Mama chidi's. Goto Ishashi at Okokomaiko and see your family there. Guy you just need to grow up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner / Kogi State Governor Disappointed As Vice President Turned Down Another Invitatio / Finally, Tinubu Gives Ambode Green Light, Reactivates Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.