Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) (76721 Views)

Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Today(photos) / Checkout This Ananconda Like Snake Killed Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by jayblend: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2015
aboyaji:
Hehe

That should be a crocodile o.

Why all these crocodiles surfacing anyhow?
she u no no say na crocodile age we dey grin
aboyaji:
Hehe

she u no no say na crocodile age we dey
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by jayblend: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2015
aboyaji:
Hehe

she u no no say na crocodile age we dey grin
aboyaji:
Hehe

she u no no say na crocodile age we dey
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by creepsyme(f): 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
na waooo... tins dey happen!##$%=
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by murtalaa(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2015
My ajebo son was like "dad see Lacoste on bike!"

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by donhils: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Towncrier247:
Just imagine. I just can't http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-see-what-was-seen-at-abeokuta.html
Seems there's an outbreak of reptiles in the country lately.

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by IamSam(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Lolz...
Funny folks on the the thread.

I remember this reptile while growing up in Egba(Abeokuta). It's called ALLIGATOR; a large semiaquatic reptile similar to a crocodile but with a broader and shorter head. The Egbas make good delicacies out of it!
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by MrCork: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Dexema(m): 7:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Michellla:
hahahaha.At first i thought that was the man's laps
so lovely she needed 3L's in her name.
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
darefestus:

My thought exactly!
See wetin hunger dey do for your people at Akin Olugbade cheesy cheesy
Destroying our ecosystem.. Shey meat don finish for Lafenwa market ni??

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2015
COULD IT BE HIS BIG PET..
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by benitwater(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Them suppose to arrest this man,where is he taking it to?who kills d animal?naija why?....

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by smsshola(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Uniqueness01:
shocked shocked What could that be

Obe be dt ooooo....u ar unique in ur look indeed.
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by lexy2920(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Alligator pepper soup sweet baje!!! shocked
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by syphs(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2015
xeeco:
This is barbaric, with the abundance of protein every where you don't need Croc. This should be kept in zoo

It's an alligator
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by mizzyboy007: 8:19am On Oct 08, 2015
And this man might have passed some police check points without been arrested for disrespect to nature and animals. maybe someday when we've eaten all dese animals esp the endangered ones, we'll know we can't eat money. This man is not human..... at least i know what being human is.

2 Likes

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by andreernest28(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
fresh meat

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by OjayDavido(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Crocodile
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by francis7257(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Jamb question

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by francis7257(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Uniqueness01:

Jamb question
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Dexema:
so lovely she needed 3L's in her name.
no it said username already exists...so had to add an extra L

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Spidermon: 9:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Indiscriminate eating of wildlife. I see potential patients zero for the next emerging zoonosis
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Dexema(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Michellla:

no it said username already exists...so had to add an extra L
oh! ok looks cool though.....kinda different

1 Like

Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by fairheven: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2015
only in nigeria
think of the first countries that comes to ones mind when you want to go on vacation especially in Africa...KENYA,SOUTH AFRICA,NAMIBIA,most due to their rich game reserves,and NIGERIANS wud spend millions to go watch lions,elephants ,crocodiles and the like,yet we catch the same animal and slaughter them in NAIJA undecided embarassed Chaiii!
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by ikombe: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Ofcourse not. You call d necessary agency or you call the local hunters to help catch it live. They know how to do it
shey u get d numbers of the agency or local hunters undecided
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by dom(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
the thing no even get any special sweetness. tastes just like fish. I de chop the pepper for one joint here in
abuja.
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
ikombe:
shey u get d numbers of the agency or local hunters undecided

Dial 911 grin
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by ikombe: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
liyahwillie:
U be.
inspector general undecided
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by rev2214(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
What do you see when you look at this pix?
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
See wetin hunger dey do for your people at Akin Olugbade cheesy cheesy
Destroying our ecosystem.. Shey meet don finish for Lafenwa market ni??

I don tell my guys to tail that Man.

The werey think say he don rid the world of one of its many evils.
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by bmos(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:
is that not a Came l. ??

Is that thing alive?
Re: See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) by alaskido(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
See sweet meat. Especially when it is smoked/roasted and used for ogbono soup with pounded yam. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.