Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi (31199 Views)

Be Ready To Face Justice For Violating Electoral Law – Apc Tells Fayose / Rivers Is Not Edo, Oraye Tells Amaechi / Calabar-lagos Rail: Don’t Resign, PDP Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by wiseoneking: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
gladiolus:
Yeye force him go court nah. No face your own, next 4yrs you leave the seat so use your time well oga titus

You sha wan see another man fall. Hope you won't force this 4yrs to bring this man down? Well I just pity those who voted for you or maybe that what they vote you for. Habatically!!!
just what is this one talking like a child. Foolish!
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
what type of nonsense is this,amaechi shouldn't be probed he should be stoned to death or should be hanged he deserves that,stolen in billions and rendering millions of Rivers' citizens homeless, jobless & impecunious the thunder that will strike amaeshit is coming from the outer space of about 10billion light yrs, the thunder moving @ the speed of light with about 10billionKvA ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

Akpan, the first thing your new caretaker governor in Akwa Ibom did after entering office was to borrow N10 billion which so far we have no clue what he did with the money....

Your other tin god aka akpabio spent 8 years in office and he did not complete more than 4 projects apart from the roads in uyo. he did not build 1 single classroom or 1 single hospital. Not even a good enough hospital to put common bandage on his leg before jeting to london for bandage...

Akpabio built 1 non FIFA rated football field with no boxing ring, volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court or olympic size swimming pool.

Amaechi built a sports complex with FIFA rated football field, boxing ring, volleyball court, tennis court, basketball court or olympic size swimming pool.

Akpabio did not build 1 single hospital

Amaechi built many with hundreds of health centers

Akpabio did not build 1 single classroom

Amaechi built hundreds of the best schools in Nigeria

...but, Akpabio's Akwa Ibom is the richest state and Akpabio posted the largest budget in Nigeria's history with zero school, zero hospital, zero anything.

All akpabio completed was a few roads, 1 library, 1 cinema and 1 football field.

Slap yourself and go to bed...

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
patmaine:

wike singlehandedly made amaechi governor.
U don't kno rivers politics.
wike is d grassroot man.
the godfather of rivers politics

Abeg let me know when den begin take that collect money for bank abeg... grin
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by aresa: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ossyego:
Why must Nigeria people are just wicked is better this country is not excestine every body know amaechi is criminal still u side him we are still far from truth there is know way this country will move forward Beth me all of u that vote for change will cry because there will be never change with this criminals is better this country divide that's all

Who is everybody? Don't you mean the wailers and jobless losers...? grin
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by reuben79: 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Editor1:
Dose who dnt know Wike call him "ordinary".

This man will so torment Amaechi's life dat he will prefer self-exile. He will surely frustrate his ministerial ambition cos the senate part of the plan has already started today...no lobby can save him.

Soon PMB will be left no choice dan to give up and appoint him a board chairman of National Palm Plantation.
sitdown der
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by wiseoneking: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Please, how does your interim Governor, intends to implement his Kangaroo Panel's Report? Ask the Police or Militants to arrest Amaechi?

Shhh, stop deceiving yourself about interim president or governor. You have to wake up from your dream and come to your COMMON SENSE

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by babaijesha1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
aresa:

Don't you mean WAILERS in River state? grin
no I don't mean wailers. I go to Rivers state regularly because of my work and whether we like it or not, the people there love Wike. APC was never even on ground there apart from the hired crowd Amaechi organized for occasions

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by peedeeasobie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
gladiolus:
Yeye force him go court nah. No face your own, next 4yrs you leave the seat so use your time well oga titus

You sha wan see another man fall. Hope you won't force this 4yrs to bring this man down? Well I just pity those who voted for you or maybe that what they vote you for. Habatically!!!

what is wrong with you people?
Dezieani can be investigated and who worked with GEJ but Amaechi shouldn't be probed?

How on earth do you people reason?
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by DedeNkem: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Did that id*iot called Wike only became governor to pursue Amaechi? Why is he not focused on governing his State?
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by flokii: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2015
because APC never deal with you abi... big head wike

na you and dat heediot fayose dey misbehave... una two cup go soon full for Baba side

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2015
I say jail Amaechi. He is a criminal and corrupt leader!
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by westlius(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2015
ahaika23:
Amaechi must go to jail. Quote me and die! grin
Come arrest am na sha u be dss duara
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by oluwaniyi66(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Editor1:

This man will so torment Amaechi's life dat he will prefer self-exile. He will surely frustrate his ministerial ambition cos the senate part of the plan has already started today...no lobby can save him.

Soon PMB will be left no choice dan to give up and appoint him a board chairman of National Palm Plantation.
IN YOUR DREAM AND ALL OF YOU
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by moshino(m): 12:54am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
Now that he is already in the list Why did you have to waste much time

Delay is Dangerous

Did you fully read and understand the article, and did you see where it stated that amaechi filed a suit to frustrate and delay the investigating commission? And how long ago did Wike take over?

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by moshino(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2015
DedeNkem:
Did that id*iot called Wike only became governor to pursue Amaechi? Why is he not focused on governing his State?

If pmb can probe, Woke can also probe.
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Hilaskee(m): 1:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Empty threats
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by ahaz: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:

mr man what is your point? no be una talk say una wan fight kwaruption? so hecos hes is in apc automatically made him a saint.you apc supporters hail pmb for arresting diezani,so why is amaechi different? you guys ooze of hypocricy.
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by ahaz: 1:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:
Mr sleeping interim governor of Rivers State,go ahead with your threats. What are you waiting for?

Rotimi Amaechi,the man who gives you sleepless nights will surely become a minister,no doubt!

Lion of Ubima,I hail you sir!

grin cool
hypocrite

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by benini56(m): 2:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Wike, stop running after Amaechi .cos u can't get him.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Adebowale89(m): 2:35am On Oct 08, 2015
a leader is still a leader, amaechi leads while wike follows

BTW wike should stop distracting our amiable minister because all his noise on probed doesn't have the strength of law

wike go sit down and learn politics from your brother(Amaechi)

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by ststyreal(f): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:

Huh! What goes around, comes around. This is exactly what Ameachi did to Jonathan. He saw to d downfall of the ex president, when they fall out of place.
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by gladiolus: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2015
ststyreal:

Huh! What goes around, comes around. This is exactly what Ameachi did to Jonathan. He saw to d downfall of the ex president, when they fall out of place.
that guy wike should face baba then because ameachi is not the presido like jonna bobo. WIKE PLS STOP HATING, RIVERS PEOPLE NEED TO SEE YOUR WORK NOW!!!
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by gladiolus: 3:34am On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:
I say jail Amaechi. He is a criminal and corrupt leader!
say GOD
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Editor1:

then what will Wike and mama piss profit?
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Holyman3(m): 4:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:
Mr sleeping interim governor of Rivers State,go ahead with your threats. What are you waiting for?

Rotimi Amaechi,the man who gives you sleepless nights will surely become a minister,no doubt!

grin cool

You need to get a life outside nairaland.
I thought you partisan 1diots said he will spend only one week in office.

We are waiting for you criminals in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by SmartMugu: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2015
ahaika23:
Amaechi must go to jail. Quote me and die! grin

Why?
Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by SmartMugu: 4:19am On Oct 08, 2015
kcmichael:
Wike wike wike how many times did I call U? The last kicks of a dying Horse,Amaechi cannot be intimidated by U.if u have a suit againt Amaechi Go to court!
You must be yoruba. Yorubas are the ones that call one another three times all the time and ask how many times did I call you, assuming the other person is deaf and cant count. I'm Yoruba too, I just don't understand why that is a signature we have to deal with. If you're yoruba, our tribe dont have to repeat ourselves 3 times bro to pass a message, a word is enough for the wise they say. Lets use that wasted effort on repetition towards something more meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by zheroes(m): 4:32am On Oct 08, 2015
I still don't understand the grieviances of rivers people for amaechi ? he was miles ahead of odili regarding performance, so I don't get it

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 08, 2015
Beremx:

grin cool
u well so? Hoe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strike: Why We Parted Ways With NLC –TUC President / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.