Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today (84729 Views)

Civet Killed Inside LASU, Ojo (Photos) / UNIZIK Awka Announces Screening Date / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Austin4lif: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
K
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by damton(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Oh my goodness. this is unbelievable.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Michellla(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
that's a croc
why are crocodiles in news lately cry

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by hatux: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Food is ready grin...

The person who butchered this thing for head like this work in an abattoir... Wicked being!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
WETINUSABI:
Na who dey talk alligator for here. Na crocodile be dat joh. Una no sabi animal...mtceew
You be zoo attendant?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
Even students are not left out.... Why are we just trying to destroy our natural habitat...
taah!! You and who habitat? If it kills someone now you'll question why it wasn't killed. Any dangerous animal that leaves it's natural habitat should be put down! Simples!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by playtheblues(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
What should they have done? Shake hands with it and call it chairman?
Rich4god:
Even students are not left out.... Why are we just trying to destroy our natural habitat...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by deadZONE: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
why was it killed? was it a threat to anybody?
why were the authorities not called?

oooohhh i forgot nah naija we dey!!!!
am sure nah papper soup them use am cook

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Emmaesty(f): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lovexme:
Is that a Crocodile or an Alligator?

For a Crocodile, click on like. For an Alligator, share.
Nobody get your time
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by PonmileMistress(f): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
This should have been taken to a zoo. Nigerians are poor wen it comes to conservation.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Lovexme(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Emmaesty:
Nobody get your time
I figured. Na sleep eyes I take type all that shii.
Nyt.
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Justiyke4u: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
They said seasonal stream which after the season the reptile will leave then why are they killing it? Probably because we don't have any law protecting wild animals especially economic ones

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by passionate88: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
ClassCaptain:
To make Front page.

1) Kill Snake 2() Kill alligator 3) kill cow
or (4) boko haram (5) fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by jornie(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
F

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by IYANGBALI: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
A friend in the school tolded me that it was one of their students that turned to the big lizard
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by WETINUSABI: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
You be zoo attendant?

Aren't you literate? Google it now if them no show you for school.

WETINUSABI sef?
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by macaranta(m): 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
No conservation in our blood,anything that doesn't look like you ..just go ahead and kill it.If na so white peeps kill all the new animals dem see we for only know ourselves ,no lions,no baboons,etc pathetic

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by mightyhaze: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nta nta tongue
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by honeyway(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Killing what we suppose to preserve.....this our instinct killings has to be changed....i trust white people will never do that

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by iamkingzlee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkiking:
Agama Lizard shocked shocked.
grin grin Agama abiii
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by jornie(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rich4god:
natural habitat!?!,inside their hostel
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by stylezee(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
"nobody knows u until u r dead"..notorious b.I.g ...DAT alligator just got popular because its dead....R.I.P
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by mightyhaze: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lovexme:
Is that a Crocodile or an Alligator?

For a Crocodile, click on like. For an Alligator, share.
u dey learn? grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
A friend in the school tolded me that it was one of their students that turned to the big lizard
lol.. Bros, do u belive daht

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by jornie(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
honeyway:
Killing what we suppose to preserve.....this our instinct killings has to be changed....i trust white people will never do that
if one student had been ripped apart,i wonder what you would say? may be you would blame the VC!? because i see people blame someone for anything that happens
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another man killed the mother at abeokuta grin grin grin grin grin grin its on this same NL. NL has moved from snakes to crocodiles grin grin grin grin grin grin change is here. analog NL grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by Mcowubaba: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
castroevans:
Not all animal needs to be killed, zoo was created for a reason.
Next time, if person see Snake, Scorpion etc....we go inbox you, to come carry am sharp sharp keep for zoo.....hope say u go come on time
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by whyniel: 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Op tried to play safe by not mentioning the animal name in order not to goof.

Interesting to know that some don't even know the difference between crocodile and alligator.

There is no harm in consulting Google ;DOp tried to play safe by not mentioning the animal name in order not to goof.

Interesting to know that some don't even know the difference between crocodile and alligator.

There is no harm in consulting Google grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by cardoctor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kill kill kill. Thats all we know in Nigeria. Nobody feels the need to practice conservation yet all the zoos in this country are empty. If we keep on destroying the ecosystem and all the reptiles become extinct, what will the future generation see? What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by nephemmy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
..this is murder now. God have mercy. People are wicked mehn!! Well I rest my case but they should be arrested for murder
Re: PHOTOS: See The Animal That Was Killed Inside UNIZIK, Awka Today by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
viickerz:

lol.. Bros, do u belive daht
yes I does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.