Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? (1268 Views)

This Plantain Porridge With Goat Meat Will Definitely Make You Ask For More / Recipe: How To Prepare Plantain Fufu In Nigeria / Abeg, How Do You Fix Oversalted Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
no b say i no sabi cook oo.

But
Hw i fit cook dis particular one
tnx
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by pneumaticos(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
No igbo woman or lady dey your side there na easy thing now

Unripe plantain dey ground be fore people for room proceed
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by Teeboy22(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
pneumaticos:
No igbo woman or lady dey your side there na easy thing now

Unripe plantain dey ground be fore people for room proceed

na ripe one i wan use
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by pneumaticos(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
Teeboy22:

na ripe one i wan use

How would achieve the normal look and taste with only riped plantain...no worry experts go soon land
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by jamex93(m): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
u no get any Igbo female friend

because na dem food

u make me remember d one I chop
food good sha
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by osesology(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mehn I hate this food. I almost vomitted everything in my stomach the first day I ate it. Gud luck finding the menu

1 Like

Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by aydelicious: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
okay, this is the right way to cook it and
This is the recipe you are going to use to cook it
500g of plantains, the one that not too ripped
75cl of palm oil or groundnut oil anyone you like
2 and half of teaspoons of grounded peeper
2 levels of teaspoons of salt
30g of ugwu leaves
60g of grayish
dry fish.
1 cube of magi
1 big of onion
a pinch of curry and thyme
small amount of garlic and ginger
The steps you will use to cook it ,do you like to know it,?
If I'm communicat with you.
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by bigfrancis21: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
no b say i no sabi cook oo.

But

Hw i fit cook dis particular one

tnx

http://www.allnigerianrecipes.com/plantain/unripe-plantain-porridge.html

1 Like

Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by Teeboy22(m): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by Teeboy22(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
aydelicious:
okay, this is the right way to cook it and
This is the recipe you are going to use to cook it
500g of plantains, the one that not too ripped
75cl of palm oil or groundnut oil anyone you like
2 and half of teaspoons of grounded peeper
2 levels of teaspoons of salt
30g of ugwu leaves
60g of grayish
dry fish.
1 cube of magi
1 big of onion
a pinch of curry and thyme
small amount of garlic and ginger
The steps you will use to cook it ,do you like to know it,?
If I'm communicat with you.

yes.thnks
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by bigfrancis21: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Teeboy22:

thanks bro

but can't i use a ripe plantain ??

You can but with ripe plantains the dish becomes soggy and the plantains breakdown before you're done cooking because they are ripe and soft. Ripe plantain porridge tastes real good and to still get that ripe plantain taste, I usually make mine with half ripe half unripe plantains. Or throw in a mix of unripe and ripe plantains.
Re: Abeg How I Fit Prepare Plantain Porridge?? by Teeboy22(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2015
bigfrancis21:

You can but with ripe plantains the dish becomes soggy and the plantains breakdown before you're done cooking because they are ripe and soft. Ripe plantain porridge tastes real good and to still get that ripe plantain taste, I usually make mine with half ripe half unripe plantains. Or throw in a mix of unripe and ripe plantains.

Noted.thanks!

Will try the two aspect tho!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To In This Tomato Scarcity / Tomatoes Scarcity: N800 Tomatoes / Garri Imported From India Spotted In Nigerian Supermarket.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.