Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

* - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * (20005 Views)

Five Hot Product That You Can Import. For Free / How To Know Hot PRODUCT To Import By CRYPTRADER / What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * by odhiniwilfred: 3:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Please Sir thank you for this information,how can I start this business?please mail the information to my emai address odhiniwilfred@gmail.com thanks.
Re: * by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2015
odhiniwilfred:
Please Sir thank you for this information,how can I start this business?please mail the information to my emai address odhiniwilfred@gmail.com thanks.
Who are you referring your question to? And what business?
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Lucwaizy:

Who are you referring your question to? And what business?
you are welcome sir, I think for the interest of others whatever information he needs should be posted here, so tomorrow another person will not come to repeat the same question.
So tell us what you want to go into, I will give you the information, or my big brother in the house, can as well help you @odhiniwilfred
Re: * by offizer(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Xmas is 4 investment not illegal spending
Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
offizer:
Xmas is 4 investment not illegal spending
yes Bro

1 Like

Re: * by Darkseid(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
I bought an item from aliexpress and it arrived yesterday.I went to the post office this afternoon to collect it but the man I met there told me they don't have that it might have been taken to their other branch.He gave me his number and told me to send him my tracking number so that he can help me check again.
Please guys is it wise to send him the tracking number.
Re: * by slimhandsome101(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Is the post office in your area, if yes they should have and moreso you can track the item by yourself via www.17track.net
Darkseid:
I bought an item from aliexpress and it arrived yesterday.I went to the post office this afternoon to collect it but the man I met there told me they don't have that it might have been taken to their other branch.He gave me his number and told me to send him my tracking number so that he can help me check again.
Please guys is it wise to send him the tracking number.
Re: * by Darkseid(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
slimhandsome101:
Is the post office in your area, if yes they should have and moreso you can track the item by yourself via www.17track.net
I've tracked it myself, the item arrived yesterday but he said he couldn't find it. The guy wants me to give him the tracking number so that he will continue checking but I don't trust him.
Re: * by offizer(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dis xmas w ill b great

Re: * by queenprecy(f): 2:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Interesting
Re: * by tugrow(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
queenprecy:
Interesting
contact me on whatsapp 08182581068
Re: * by tugrow(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
This Xmas session, don't wait, NOTE; some pastor will tell you no money when you discuss with them about Xmas gift /items customize item, don't give up, look for a church with good number of members, customise Xmas items in their name and resell

200% gain but do it with brain. If the church is said to be 1000 members, you customise items should be 400 so, you will be sure of selling all of them off..........

Remember our group children cartoons watch importation is still going on, we close on Sunday night, because we will make payment for order on Monday

Thanks friends
Good night .
Re: * by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 31, 2015
tugrow:
This Xmas session, don't wait, NOTE; some pastor will tell you no money when you discuss with them about Xmas gift /items customize item, don't give up, look for a church with good number of members, customise Xmas items in their name and resell

200% gain but do it with brain. If the church is said to be 1000 members, you customise items should be 400 so, you will be sure of selling all of them off..........

Remember our group children cartoons watch importation is still going on, we close on Sunday night, because we will make payment for order on Monday

Thanks friends
Good night .
I wasn't aware of the group importation o. I'm interested please. Can you delay payment till Tuesday or Wednesday?

Is there a whatsapp group for this?
Re: * by tugrow(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2015
iAmCharis:
I wasn't aware of the group importation o. I'm interested please. Can you delay payment till Tuesday or Wednesday?

Is there a whatsapp group for this?
payment Will be Monday , payment is not much, you can contact me
Re: * by Praisemelody(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
tugrow:

Thanks friends
Good night .
before doing this please insure that the pastor approves of it, if not you may have problems with them

2 Likes

Re: * by trendygirl: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
i think this will do well

Re: * by tugrow(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
trendygirl:
i think this will do well
what is this bro
Re: * by trendygirl: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
tugrow:
what is this bro

Its children wrist watch with minion cartoon
Re: * by tugrow(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
trendygirl:

Its children wrist watch with minion cartoon
ok but can't see the picture well
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello importers, how are we preparing?
Re: * by abbeyforex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
Darkseid:
I've tracked it myself, the item arrived yesterday but he said he couldn't find it. The guy wants me to give him the tracking number so that he will continue checking but I don't trust him.

Giving him the tracking number doesn't put you at any risk ,he may want to check the present status of the parcel for you.
Re: * by Darkseid(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
abbeyforex:

Giving him the tracking number doesn't put you at any risk ,he may want to check the present status of the parcel for you.
Thanks for the reply. I've already gotten the parcel.
Re: * by tugrow(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Importer discussion solution
Re: * by slimhandsome101(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Anyone interested in bulk purchase of this santa watch should contact me, jobab2020@gmail.com

Re: * by queenprecy(f): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hw much is d wholesale price
slimhandsome101:
Anyone interested in bulk purchase of this santa watch should contact me, jobab2020@gmail.com
Re: * by slimhandsome101(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
#400 is the wholesale price
queenprecy:
Hw much is d wholesale price
Re: * by tugrow(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimhandsome101:
this thread is not for sale, do not spam this thread again, this thread is to bring idea and contribution on product that will move
Re: * by AbuMikey(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2015
slimhandsome101:
#400 is the wholesale price

This is not true!
Re: * by slimhandsome101(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
@OP, i do no mean to spam, i just brought this in for anyone that might be interested to sell for xmas season, anyways i am sorry
Re: * by saints2(f): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nice one guys... tugrow, how far with your purchases...

Pls let ideas flow oo

Items that may sell well
1. Toys
2. Ballons
3. Christmas decorations
4. Chidren wears and female
5. Soveniur etc etc

Pls add your own oo
Re: * by tugrow(m): 12:19am On Nov 10, 2015
slimhandsome101:
@OP, i do no mean to spam, i just brought this in for anyone that might be interested to sell for xmas season, anyways i am sorry
create a thread for your sell, not hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians To Pay More For Garri, Yam, Others In Coming Weeks – Report / Nigerian Breweries Appoints Johan Antonie Doyer As Managing Director/ Ceo / LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.