Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) (46479 Views)

NNPC Tanker’s Trailer Boy Seen Battling Fuel Leakage In Lagos (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane While Travelling Back To Malaysia / Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining - TheNews.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by JingoOAU(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's Overland Airways...their aircraft always sounds like Molue....chaotic and noisy, yet expensive
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Segadem(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
bad
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Etizz: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Imagine...
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
If water can get through then all their pressurization of the aircraft at the appropriate heights requiring pressure control is bullshit. Pressure is simply lost and wasted.

Nigeria. We need to improve. And we need to get serious. A country that can not manage BRT Buses or the rail way, or their roads and road safety.

Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by GogetterMD(m): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
H
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by kelvyn7: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
HEHEHEHEHEHE cheesy

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN 9JA grin
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by shortgun(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
pretydiva:
ur d dullard..was buhari d former aviation minister ..
U are more than a dullard.....is the former aviation minister still in office?

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by bankot123: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
See what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to.
What a dullard

People like u are our problems in Nigeria, always looking where to place the blame. why call Buhari and not FFK.

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Dee60: 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
I have seen this LVE before inside a Virgin Nigeria flight from Abuja, back then. It may not be a big do afterall. We need the experts to speak on it.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by AnanseK(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
What a dullard

Tell the truth grin cheesy , you are a Deziani supporter
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by SmartMugu: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
What a dullard
What has Buhari got to do with a mismanaged airline business? Did he appoint the airline management or bought them the leaking plane?
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Overland Airways

Dem just move to number one on my No-fly-list.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by shortgun(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
bankot123:

People like u are our problems in Nigeria, always looking where to place the blame. why call Buhari and not FFK.
Let me educate u...Femi Fani Kayode was former "former" minister of Aviation.
The current minister of all federal ministries ( including Aviation) is a certain brain dead ancestor from Daura

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Nothing in Nigeria or about Nigeria surprises me anymore. That's a very scary situation and a tragedy waiting to happen.
That could be a water leak from one of the hoses that conveys conditioned air into the passengers compartment.

The plane is designed in such a way that most of those chillers uses some form of heat exchangers hence the interaction that led to the leakage.

For any rainfall to make such a dent it then means that the plane is a dead plane though operational negligence and technical oversight can't be totally ignored here .

Just make it as safe as it can be - I hate flying with passion but sometimes you've got no choice .

2 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Choiii stealer oduah
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by obailala(m): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
God help us!

Overland, why?!
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by slimfit1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
pretydiva:
ur d dullard..was buhari d former aviation minister ..

If that was a plain crash what would Buhari claim no ministers. We have authorities that have a duty off care to all Nigerians, the secretary of aviation should have been fired to send a message to other government officials that everything needs to be done properly now.

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by ernesty20(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
shortgun:
See what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. What a dullard
cheesycheesy
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
NaLaugh:
cheesy

What airline is that? I hope they offer rain coats.

Or perhaps, they are just the most equipped airline in Nigeria, with a free shower section.

#Fail
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by anonimi: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Airforce1:
Only in Nigeria

ojeota:
Is there anything that is not possible in Nigeria

quiinnBee:
its nigeria
not surprised

I hope your house is also well MAINTAINED and the road in front of your house as well.
Otherwise.....
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
As I said before, you'll never catch my black arse on a local airline and flight inside Nigeria.

I can't take that risk.
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by anonimi: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
jamex93:
u don forget say na second hand plain dem dey carry come naija

Are all the things you are using BRAND new- telephone, laptop, computer, car etc
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Godsate: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make dem use umbrella then.

In Nigeria, everything is possible.

We are special nation cheesy
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by bellras(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Imagine a plane that should be plying Oshodi to ikotun flying on air...
shocked cheesy
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abbycite:
What is d name of the airline?

This info make no sense without mentioning the airline name.....
That is the most important thing. Why is OP not disclosing the name of the airline?

This is a completely bullsh*t! South Africans will use this to laugh at us again. Nigeria as a society has been reduced to laughing stock by its incompetent institutions, leaders and poor management. We can't continue like this. This is very annoying and something needs to be done. Smh...
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Josh316(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't want to believe that it was from the rain. If even a tiny hole appears on the fuselage the plane can tear apart, causing a fatal incident. I want to believe its from the cooling system. Whichever way, I hope the airline and the NCAA know well to ground the plane.

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by jjman2322: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Most probably a leakage from one of the pipes handling the AC, etc..

There is no actual hole on the airplane leading to the outside, otherwise the plane wouldn't function at high altitude, plus there are many more reasons too long to explain here..

Bottom line is there is no hole in the airplane otherwise that hole would turn into a big crack and the pressure would suck people out at high altitude..

Anyways its still some horrible maintenance work..These are the kind of things you will never see in well maintained planes, but we are in Nija.. anything is possible.. We manage everything. In any other country, an airplane would not take off with a cabin leakage, but in Nigeria, no wahala..

2 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by anonimi: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
*Its only in Nigeria Plane leaks.
*Its only in. Nigeria u buy Egg only to discover it's content have been used.
* it's only in Nigeria u buy phone only to discover Fufu at home.
It's only in Nigeria refinery begs for crude.
*its only in Nigeria, police comes after a robbery to arrest the robbed.
*Only in Nigeria, a virgin land is billed PHCN bill.

Nigeria I hail..

I guess you are NOT a Nigerian and your relations and friends are not involved in any of the things you listed above, not so
Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Haryohdeji(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
*Its only in Nigeria Plane leaks. *Its only in. Nigeria u buy Egg only to discover it's content have been used. * it's only in Nigeria u buy phone only to discover Fufu at home. It's only in Nigeria refinery begs for crude. *its only in Nigeria, police comes after a robbery to arrest the robbed. *Only in Nigeria, a virgin land is billed PHCN bill.
Nigeria I hail..
And yet Nigeria is the Country God love most

1 Like

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
from what i observed. its the planing cooling system that dripping water. if there is indeed a leak from outside the aircraft it ll notify the pilot tru its pressurization alarm system in the cockpit, because low air pressure while traveling up there can rip that plane apart

2 Likes

Re: Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) by anonimi: 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
all4naija:

That is the most important thing. Why is OP not disclosing the name of the airline?

This is a completely bullsh*t! South Africans will use this to laugh at us again. Nigeria as a society has been reduced to laughing stock by its incompetent institutions, leaders and poor management. We can't continue like this. This is very annoying and something needs to be done. Smh...

........something needs to be done by who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.