Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) (38837 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Truepee:
Vincent shared the photo and captioned it:

" God bless you His Excellency, the Governor of
AKwa Ibom State for your time with our
family.I was honoured and humbled by your
presence.thank you for coming to Ika."

https://instagram.com/p/8jM4-Fzaj5/
this my s/east brothers can't respond to any thread without tribal remarks...tufiakwa unu Akwa ibom are Ibos they are not Ibos...chukwu Abiama mere unu ebere ,iseeeeee,....in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:39am On Oct 08, 2015
*sigh*
Seun, we need a downvote button..

iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by tolustx(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:
Hmmm..... See clean Agbada grin
BTW..... All these money weh Enyama d chop, he no fit buy Clipper take shave dat im beards Look like a celebrity for once jareh.

After all, Neur, Bravo, Begovic hart etc all na keepers dem b too tongue
seriously, that's how some guys like it. Some girls even see it as sexy that way.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by onlinebethel(f): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Brand Name:
OEM
Charger:
Not Applicable
Applicable Area:
<20 square meters
State:
Solid
Time Used:
12 Hours
Feature:
Eco-Friendly,Stocked
Design:
Regular
Fragrance:
Scentless
Category:
Mosquito Repeller
Product:
Photocatalyst Mosquito-killing Lamp
Specification:
Monolithic
Mosquito type:
Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer
Object:
Mosquito
Packing:
Blister Card Package
Pest Type:
Mosquitoes
Pest Control Type:
Mosquito-killing Lamp

Features:
1. Low power consumption, high performance of the anti-mosquito
2. Small Size, space saving.
3. No poison, no smell, no harmful chemicals, can be used everywhere in the house, such as living room, bed room, kitchen, balcony, etc.

Pay attention to the child when using!!

Specifications:
1. Size: 12 x 6.5 x 2cm app.
2. Material: plastic, circuit boards
3. Voltage: 220V
4. Condition: 100% Brand New

Package Includes:
1Pcs x LED Socket Electric Mosquito Killer Lamp

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2015
lawmani:
I have taken time to read all ya posts. It is quite amazing how people let their emotions blind them and make comments without thinking.
Please lets judge this issue on its merits please.
1. Enyema pulled out of the Tanzania match at the late hour. His excuse was that he need to attend to family issue. There was no formal communication with the coach. This infuriated Olise, as he had to make a late adjustment to get Carl to man the post for Nigeria. Thank-God we didn't lose the match. Later after the match, me and ya all including Olise read of Enyema's mother's demise from the pages of newspaper. In as much as i condole with him on the demise of his mum, i feel it was very unprofessional of him not to carry the coach along as we had an important match to persecute. That was very rude and unbecoming of a national team captin!

Dont know if you've ever lost your Mother before but if you did and you were a good child, l am sure football will be the last thing on your mind!
FYI, Enyeama's mother was at the point of death when he rushed home. You think at that point he should be thinking of Oliseh and his inflated ego? Even his club did not bother him once they knew his mother was at the point of death, they just allowed hin leave and then tried to tidy-up things after.

2. Enyema went to bury his late mother, did he carry the coach along? I don't think so, please recall their already is an issue caused by him which i believe could have already affected their relationship. A deadline was given and he had no reason not to keep to it. Any reasonable person should have called to inform his coach that he will report late due to the burial. Did Enyema call Olise to inform of late arrival? No i don't think so either. Again this is very unprofessional and unbecoming of a super eagles captain.

This is the difference between all these Nigerian egocentric coaches like Oliseh... and real Man-managers like Maurinho!
When these dark, slender Brazilian, Chelsea midfielder (Ramirez) had a similar problem, it was Chelsea and Jose Maurinho who were calling to find out if he was okay, and how they could be of assistance.
A good Coach is a manager of players, including their psychological welfare! That Enyeama has just lost his mother was all over the news and Internet so Oliseh cannot claim not to know. It is out of pomposity that you will still be waiting for a grieving young man, to call you , all in the midst of his burial preparations! Matches come and go but Enyeama's mother will never return! This si the period that a good Coach will make a player feel loved and appreciated. In my playing days as a young boy, if one of us looses a parent, we will all form a "guard of honor", wearing jerseys, at the burial ground, as a mark of honor.... and l am talking about just neighbourhood local team!
If Oliseh thinks he is too big to acknowledge that the guy is mourning his mother, then let him wear the boot and stand in the post himself.
. The person mourning will not even remember to call the closest person to him because your mind is in so much turmoil

3. Finally he got to the camp late and learnt he was not the captain anymore. Olise must have taken decision based on what happened before when he pulled off the Tanzania match to persecute the upcoming matches without him so as not to be messed up again. Now Enyema came and learnt hes no more the captain, he should have requested for a private chat with his coach for an explanation which i believe he deserved but instead he went about it the very wrong way!

I totally agree with you on this one.
Enyeama should simply have let the matter pass.
He is still our best goal keeper, by a long mile ( and if he wanted to pay-back Oliseh in his coin, all he should simply have done is to have allowed one "important goal" to slip past, one that would end the career of Oliseh as a coach! grin grin just kidding ).
But really, a Coach has the right to change his Captain though seasoned coaches do it in a way that it would not rub on the ego of the former captain so as to avoid rancour in the team. The team cant perform properly when players nurture grudges against each other.
A good coach must know how to manage such situation,.... not make it worse as Oliseh have done.

4. In as much as i didnt support the harsh treatment melted to him, i want to believe that Olise must have seen what me and you didn't not see before deciding to swap him with Musa. He needed someone that is dedicated and that he can count on. Not someone that feels he is becoming to big for S.E.

I disagree with this picture you just painted, of Enyeama. He is one of the most level headed players Nigeria has ever produced. If you are talking of Mikel "Slowbie", then l would agree.

5. Finally,Enyema should please go and take a chill pill. His attitude and recent conducts do not portray a royal and professional player who is dedicated to SE. After all we all remember when he and Mikel obi revolted and refused to board a flight to a match which caused a lost of bad blood and disharmony in the team. You don't challange or undermine the authority of your coach as he takes the responsibility if the team wins or loses. He went about it the weong way by challenging Oliseh openly. That was so bad and should be fined! Can he do that at his club and get away with it? No i dont think so..let him try it at Lilie and his career will be crippled. It is high time our so called Europe based players showed some respect to our Nigerian coaches.

Again, l agree with you to the point that a player is not bigger than the team or Coach.
As a Captain, he needs to show even more decorum and be an inspiration to others in the team
But do you know that even Maurinho, with all the accolades he has won in football, still respect his players?
Despite all the mistakes the players have made this season, have you ever heard Maurinho "openly criticize them" on TV, talkless of asking Security to manhandle a player under him?
Or is it not Maurinho that would be sacked due to the players bad performances of recent?
The problem with people like Oliseh is that "he cant manage power and authority".
When you have those two things, you need to learn humility and human-relationship management.
Oliseh is still full of unnecessary EGO, like someone who is trying too hard to want to appear "Tough and heavy-handed".
When you are good, it is your record that will speak on your behalf!

Oliseh reminds me of our bad, half-baked Maths teacher who uses the cane to frighten us from asking him question he knows he cant solve! grin

6. I think he should just retire from S.E and allow others to play abeg.

Again, you got it very wrong!
First, show me a better Keeper that we have, than Enyeama, as of today? None.
So, will you cut -off your nose, just to spite your face? You will drop your best hands, just to prove you are tough? Nonsense!
Secondly, as long as Enyeama still has something to offer the team he will still be in the team.
Dont forget keepers are as good even up to the gage of 40yrs, as some in the Premier league have shown and as of now, Lille FC and the whole french league knows the value of Enyeama.

Mark my words, if Oliseh does not change his approach and really get to grips with how to manage footballers, his reign as the SE Coach wil be very short and his legacy will be very bad!
(Even Sir Alex, as tough as he was, has to take it easy on Wayne Rooney, some years back!) These are footballers and not necessarily the best role model when it comes to morality but we cherish them for what they can do on the field of play.
What manner of Coach asks Security to bundle out a player, in this modern age? what an arrogant Arrow!
All he need do was simply stand-up and pronounce that Enyeama either walks out by himself or he (Coach) will walk out.
At that point, the player has no choice than to leave.
[color=#006600]Its like a teacher asking a student to leave the class and he refuses. You simply tell the class, "you wont come back if the student does not leave".
His mates will give him the "eyes" and say Ol'Boy, leave naah" wink wink otherwise embarrassment go follow!
But its a soft landing for both parties, without rubbing egos unnecessarily.

Let Oliseh know that Players, when properly managed, can make or mar any Coach..... and we remember that Oliseh has an even worse attitude, under Westerhof and other coaches (The Mafia)

Enyeama remains an asset of the S.Eagles, .... until proved otherwise.[/color]

PS: Sorry l had to quote you all the way.
Your opinion was very valuable and touching and l just want to respond to it.
Dont mind my tenses or language, in some cases.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by 400billionman: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

When did udom emmanuel became an igbo man?

Jusy yesterday. You no hear ?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Excuzeme: 8:57am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
we yorubas consider them as Igbos joor I know they somehow descended from igbos or speak igbo,they're partly Igbos,his name sound Igbo,even Akwa Ibom sounds Igbo

You are not even Yoruba!
Just a bloody, ignorant "nyamirin" impostor, using a "Yoruba-sounding" handle!!

Yorubas know that Akwa Ibomites are distinct from ibos.
Ibibio, Anang, e;t;c are Akwa Ibomites.

Even Calabaris are closer to Akwa Ibomites .....than Ibos.

But under the former "Regional Govt" when Nigeria was divided into just THREE REGIONS, they were grouped together under the South East, with Ibos being the major tribe there.
Then we had jjust
1.) North (Huasa)
2.) South West (Yoruba)
3.) South East (Ibos)

But under each region, there are minority nationalities.

Abeg, go school and stop being a joke on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by manchester1: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
thank God u just let us know that ur yellowbar. may tb Joshua give u gud sense.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by barcaboi(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:

An average yoloba is an illiterate, if u are neither hausa or yoloba then u are igbo.

One even argued with me that ibori is igbo since according to him there is ibo in ibori. I shook head and left.

Let them wallow in ignorance
uve got no brain for that statement. ....the same way we see hausas and fulanis as one and kanuris as the same that's how an average Nigerian sees South east and South South, Igbos are also in Delta.....It's just a general view....I hate tribalism and it shd be discouraged. ....Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by effty(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2015
What abt De Gea nd Calamity James?
benedictnsi:
BTW..... All these money weh Enyama d chop, he no fit buy Clipper take shave dat im beards Look like a celebrity for once jareh.

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Truepee:
Vincent shared the photo and captioned it:

" God bless you His Excellency, the Governor of
AKwa Ibom State for your time with our
family.I was honoured and humbled by your
presence.thank you for coming to Ika."

https://instagram.com/p/8jM4-Fzaj5/
I so much love my governors right from Attah to Udom,God bless Akwa ibom, pls give us international market,industrial zone & sea port(s) ...''invest in Akwa ibom''

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:

U must have skipped history during ur secondary school days

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by chidifyn(f): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Which part of Nigeria re u from? Efik and ibibo does n will never sound like igbo. They re totally different. U can suggest ikwerre, asaba, oko in delta the state to have similarities with Igbo. An Oyo man cannot understand igbo likewise an ibo
iamrealdeji:

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by fascowilly(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:

When did udom emmanuel became an igbo man?
ibo and ibiobio, pls what's difference?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by hensben(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:

An average yoloba is an illiterate, if u are neither hausa or yoloba then u are igbo.

One even argued with me that ibori is igbo since according to him there is ibo in ibori. I shook head and left.

Same way most of you can't differentiate Hausa from fulanis or Hausa from middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2015
fascowilly:

Go back to ur history class

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by nigerianvenom(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
isnt he in the real sense??

How?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Your stupidity is not here. You better sit your father down and let him tell you history you know nothing about.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

Tim Howard Is Also A Goal Keeper
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Aromas: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
saintkel:
Is imo or abia part of Niger delta? Dis south south guys eh, I'll keep watching u guys
With 3D or
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:

Lmao!
Sweet response!

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by funkiebully: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2015
chesterlee:

Who told you Igbos don't like Akwa Ibom People?

Una go just dey talk anyhow

Leave yolobas to their cowardice and stupidity. Akwaibom don't like igbos yet the wife of the former governor Unoma Akpabio is igbo, while Peter Obi wife is from Akwaibom.

Yolobastards are good at causing division btw SE and SS. U see them here claiming Edo, Delta igbo etc and be abusing igbos. Its their stock in trade.

A coward cannot face u, but rather hide under another identity to do so.

Ndi asai!

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by funkiebully: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
evegran:

Lmao!
Sweet response!

My dear, these ppl need to travel, it's part of education.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by funkiebully: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
hensben:
Same way most of you can't differentiate Hausa from fulanis or Hausa from middle belt.
[/s]

Speak for ur self
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by MiracleMum(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Which yoruba's? Please speak for yourself - we are too educated to make such mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by chesterlee(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:

Leave yolobas to their cowardice and stupidity. Akwaibom don't like igbos yet the wife of the former governor Unoma Akpabio is igbo, while Peter Obi wife is from Akwaibom.

Yolobastards are good at causing division btw SE and SS. U see them here claiming Edo, Delta igbo etc and be abusing igbos. Its their stock in trade.

A coward cannot face u, but rather hide under another identity to do so.

Ndi asai!

Ndi Asai indeed!

Even my swty @Aitee1 is from Akwa ibom state

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by MiracleMum(f): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2015
fascowilly:

olodo labata!!!

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by hensben(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Its the truth. I think it's as a result of ignorance and according to research, ignorant is the father of illiteracy and tribal bigotry.
Hope you don't possess one of these traits above. If you do, emancipate yourself from it.

I'm from Niger Delta by the way.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by wese90(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2015
I swear down, if I am the mod for this thread. I will ban you all for derailing from the topic
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by morbeta(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
This our politicians na nwa ooo...so na agbada dey reign for them now, resource control is a curse now. If you dare put on resource contral, u will be tagged an Obote man.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by fpeter(f): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
benedictnsi:

You see dat wristwatch wey dey him hand abi??
Re: Udom Emmanuel Visits Vincent Enyeama In Ika (photo) by melzabull(f): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
DrGroove:

[s]Pls Akwaibom is not Igbo.no connection with igbo.the igbos don't even like akwaibom.yoruba people needs to learn about ethnic groups[/s].
shut your dirty mouth and stick to what a you know, how did you arrive at the conclusion that igbos dont like akwa ibom? goat

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.