Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived (6306 Views)

Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos) / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Bisi Alimi Blasts Apostle Suleman: An Adulterer Who Gives Your Girlfriend Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by truthangel: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
GOD ALMIGHTY AND MY LORD JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE VISIT NIGERIA AND EXPOSE ALL
THESE FAKE BLOOD RITUALISTS,WIZARDS, SEXUAL PERVERTS, DESTINY STEALERS , WICKED MEN WHO
CLAIM TO BE APOSTLES,PROPHETS,PASTORS.MAN OF GOD. I AM A VICTIM OF THIS SATANIC
PROPHET.. GOD HAS DELIVERED ME, I WARN ALL YOU LADIES AND MEN, NEVER OPEN. YOUR LEGS FOR ANY
PASTOR FROM NIGERIA. YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DEPOSIT IN YOUR BODY/ TAKE FROM YOU.
DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THEIR FANTASTIC SERMONS, WAIT TILL YOU RELATE WITH HIM, TO KNOW THE REAL MAN BEHIND THE MASK.
BEFORE ARGUING WITH. THIS POST. GO CLOSER. BUT PRAY YOU ESCAPE ALIVE IF YOU ARE A
GOOD LOOKING LADY/WOMAN. THE REAL GOD/JESUS CHRIST IS FAR FROM
THEM. RUN FROM THESE POPULAR NIGERIAN CHURCHES SPREAD EVERYWHERE DRAWING MULTITUDES.
MOST OF THEM USE SATANIC POWERS AND MAINTAIN THEIR CHURCH GROWTH AND EXPANSION WITH DEADLY BLOOD/SEXUAL SACRIFICES.
I BECAME A VICTiM WHILE LOOKING FOR PRAYER SOLUTIONS TO. WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS p
PREVALENT IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by kinibigdeal(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
It will be better if you share your experience, if not. It will look speculative..let people learn from your experience

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Sanchez01: 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Care to share? Is your claim based on personal encounter with him or some of his pastors? Kindly share please.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by LordPhilip(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol your problem is hunger. If you like don't go and buy jamb form

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Niyinficient(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2015
So the name of all fake pastors, prophet and men of God is Apostle Suileman Johnson? U didn't even tell us ur experience whether wit him or any other one. U don't av to remind us of fake prophets dat abound wit us, just b specific, don't rub poo on d real servants of God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by assu2013(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Is like u have not take ur drug 4 today pls do take it ko.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Olasco93: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Bad belle!
That's why you've been running everywhere for prayers. How will it work when you JUDGE innocent people without fact.
Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by destino24(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by destino24(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
angry

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015
truthangel:
GOD ALMIGHTY AND MY LORD JESUS CHRIST, PLEASE VISIT NIGERIA AND EXPOSE ALL
THESE FAKE BLOOD RITUALISTS,WIZARDS, SEXUAL PERVERTS, DESTINY STEALERS , WICKED MEN WHO
CLAIM TO BE APOSTLES,PROPHETS,PASTORS.MAN OF GOD. I AM A VICTIM OF THIS SATANIC
PROPHET.. GOD HAS DELIVERED ME, I WARN ALL YOU LADIES AND MEN, NEVER OPEN. YOUR LEGS FOR ANY
PASTOR FROM NIGERIA. YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DEPOSIT IN YOUR BODY/ TAKE FROM YOU.
DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THEIR FANTASTIC SERMONS, WAIT TILL YOU RELATE WITH HIM, TO KNOW THE REAL MAN BEHIND THE MASK.
BEFORE ARGUING WITH. THIS POST. GO CLOSER. BUT PRAY YOU ESCAPE ALIVE IF YOU ARE A
GOOD LOOKING LADY/WOMAN. THE REAL GOD/JESUS CHRIST IS FAR FROM
THEM. RUN FROM THESE POPULAR NIGERIAN CHURCHES SPREAD EVERYWHERE DRAWING MULTITUDES.
MOST OF THEM USE SATANIC POWERS AND MAINTAIN THEIR CHURCH GROWTH AND EXPANSION WITH DEADLY BLOOD/SEXUAL SACRIFICES.
I BECAME A VICTiM WHILE LOOKING FOR PRAYER SOLUTIONS TO. WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS p
PREVALENT IN NIGERIA.
You're sick. Who are you to judge who's fake or not huh? Instead of you working your own salvation, you are typing thrash that doesn't have basis or meaning. Mind your business and think of yourself alone
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Niyinficient:
So the name of all fake pastors, prophet and men of God is Apostle Suileman Johnson? U didn't even tell us ur experience whether wit him or any other one. U don't av to remind us of fake prophets dat abound wit us, just b specific, don't rub poo on d real servants of God
The guy is a learner. Just look at the time he registered and the first post
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Sanchez01: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
asuustrike2009:

The guy is a learner. Just look at the time he registered and the first post
It doesn't mean. He may be protecting his identity with this new account.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Hiploko(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Produced by Tim Gyang( sibling to the legendary Jeremiah and Sammy Gyang).Visit. www.facebook.com/onyeledodavid and www.reverbnation.com/davidonyeledo for a snippet of this masterpiece. Nairaland's truly got talents. Release date is 11/10/15..#amarachisingle fromgratitudealbum

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sanchez01:

It doesn't mean. He may be protecting his identity with this new account.
Protect fire! The so called pastor doesn't even know his existence talk less his name on nairaland. Abi na your real name you dey use?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Sanchez01: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Protect fire! The so called pastor doesn't even know his existence talk less his name on nairaland. Abi na your real name you dey use?
You sure are one to judge. I'm not saying his allegation is true, neither am I saying it's false. If you're the Pastor in question then I'd understand why you're acting the way you are.

By saying he may be protecting his identity, I meant he could be a user who is known and wouldn't like to use his/her moniker to trash this out. Either way, please DO NOT vouch for any so-called pastor. They're not worth vouching for.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sanchez01:

You sure are one to judge. I'm not saying his allegation is true, neither am I saying it's false. If you're the Pastor in question then I'd understand why you're acting the way you are.

By saying he may be protecting his identity, I meant he could be a user who is known and wouldn't like to use his/her moniker to trash this out. Either way, please DO NOT vouch for any so-called pastor. They're not worth vouching for.
Am not vouching for anyone but We Christian are the architect of our problem. Read the story of Miriam and Moses, you will understand better. Moses was wrong but God defended him and strike Miriam instead of dealing with him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Babytruth: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
WHERE ARE THOSE DELUDED GREAT FOOLS who supported johnson Suleman on this thread, come and defend him from his current nemesis and public disgrace, He has fooled all of you, because Stephanie Otobo is just a sign from heaven for all of you to know that the cup of johnson Suleman is full and overflowing.
May God who started answered this prayer and started exposing him , perfect his work of humbling him by exposing more of his secret evils .And I pray for all his delude sheep to be healed from their mental delusion coming from their bewitchment by johnson Suleiman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Omudia11: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2017
Babytruth

Can you please expatiate on what actually happened between you and apostle Suleman?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by petra1(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Babytruth:
WHERE ARE THOSE DELUDED GREAT FOOLS who supported johnson Suleman on this thread, come and defend him from his current nemesis and public disgrace, He has fooled all of you, because Stephanie Otobo is just a sign from heaven for all of you to know that the cup of johnson Suleman is full and overflowing.
May God who started answered this prayer and started exposing him , perfect his work of humbling him by exposing more of his secret evils .And I pray for all his delude sheep to be healed from their mental delusion coming from their bewitchment by johnson Suleiman.

Marine agent keep quiet
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by Omudia11: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2017
You keep quiet. Sheep! Even in the face of proof you still support your apostle blindly.

False prophets shall arise and shall deceive many. You are one of the many being deceived.
petra1:

Marine agent keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by LordOfNaira: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Babytruth:

Babytruth, share your story with us, please.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by sotadegrt(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Jesus loves u. Judge nt that ye nt b judged
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived by brotherly: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2017
so Truthangel=Babytruth

hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Beejay Accepts Promise10's Challenge On Blood Money / Is It A Sin To Sleep With A Re-married Ex- Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.