Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (44397 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Holyfield1(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2015
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor, We became friends and shared a lot of thoughts together, Just 3 months ago, I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that, I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close.

A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground, She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message, She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times, Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before, She would send me greetings, like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs, Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by naijaboiy: 12:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Form for her too! undecided

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Melahou(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2015
You don't need to be confused

Nothing wrong in all what she's doing

The signal still remains RED.

She's just a friendly person that
Finds your chat interesting
and to get herself out of boredom

247 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by tosyne2much(m): 12:42am On Oct 08, 2015
My mom normally say, never sniff what you know you won't eat, and that's what an average sizable number of our ladies normally do

She expected you to be stalking her both online and offline just to make her special, hence, making it look like she wants to do you a favour by dating you

The ball is in your court. Now is the time to do shakara cheesy

80 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by trapQ: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2015
No she isn't. You see? What you guys fail to understand most times is that when a woman "first" turns down your request for a relationship, she actually means it. Trust me, if she "loves" you, she won't turn you down but instead wish and pray in her heart that you'd ask her out just so she'd say yes. She may be tripping now, but in my opinion, its just "frustration attraction". This happens when you feel drawn towards someone "only" cuz they withdrew or distanced themselves from you.

But then, I MAY BE WRONG grin grin

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Cutehector(m): 12:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Trust me brother, wen I disturb a girl, like try to associate wit her and she doesn't pick or return my calls, texts or social media chats, I stop disturbing them... So do the same brother.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by donholy28(m): 3:51am On Oct 08, 2015
came here to read comments cause me and op wear d same shoes

16 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by IamLEGEND1: 5:17am On Oct 08, 2015
nothing there
doesn't mean she is tripping.
so just face ur front

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by magabounce(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2015
Chief Friend zone officer!!!! Ride on

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by HomieQuan(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2015
lol
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by pasqal09: 6:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Bro, na zoning things for you o

8 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by malton: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Yes! She digs you. Thing is, her turning you down at first might have been due to shock as she possibly never thought about the possibility of you two dating before. It must have taken her some time to adjust to the reality.
As for her initiating chats and stuff, that's the green light, seeing as she never use to do those before. A lady who doesn't send you wouldn't even bother.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Homguy(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
My mom normally say, never sniff what you know you won't eat, and that's an average sizable number of our ladies normally do

She expected you to be stalking her both online and offline just to make her special, hence, making it look like she wants to do you a favour by dating you

Now is the time to do shakara cheesy
Exactly! Op.

BTW, what's waiting for 2 minutes before replying? You should either ignore her chats occasionally or reply the next day even when you are online. If you want to get half a shot at getting this lady, starve her of your attention. 2mins is a mad rush!

Also, I do not think its about answering her harshly rather its by having your own opinions, and expressing your self without seeking her endorsement.

Cc: Holyfield1

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by kellyJames5(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Homguy:
Exactly! Op.

BTW, what's waiting for 2 minutes before replying? You should either ignore her chats occasionally or reply the next day even when you are online. If you want to get half a shot at getting this lady, starve her of your attention. 2mins is a mad rush!

Also, I do not think its about answering her harshly rather its by having your own opinions, and expressing your self without seeking her endorsement.

Cc: Holyfield1

Believe you me

If he starves her his attention as regards to replying her chats or leaving it till next day.

It will only take a matter of days or highest weeks for her to get rid of the affection she has developed for him(if any though)

Don't forget,love/feelings can be grown so also hate.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Holyfield1:
I met her 5 years ago through her brother who happened to be my mentor,We became friends and shared alot of thoughts together,Just 3 months ago I asked her out and she declined telling me ''We're just friends'',''I can't date you'' and all that,I was so sore hearted because I was expecting an affirmative since we are so close,A very close friend of mine tried to convince her but she stood her ground,She would send me ''Hi'' first on Whatsapp and FB and I'd wait for like 2 minutes before replying her even after I might have read the message,She keep chatting me up and I reply harshly most times,Now I'm really confused because she was not like that before,She would send me greetings,like and even comment on my statuses which she doesn't do before and so many signs,Now I'm really confused ''Could she be tripping for me''?
she's obviously tripping.
if you still like her you can take the chance.
if not bounce her off and stop wasting her time.

8 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Op mayb she just likes you....no strings attached,can't u think of it dah way ni??

6 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Homguy(m): 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
kellyJames5:

Believe you me

If he starves her his attention as regards to replying her chats or leaving it till next day.

It will only take a matter of days or highest weeks for her to get rid of the affection she has developed for him(if any though)

Don't forget,love/feelings can be grown so also hate.
I agree. Nothing should be over done. There should be a balance. Personally, even if I ignore a particular lady, I sometimes do start up chats with them, but cut it off at my own timings.

What I think is wrong is giving the impression you can't live without her, the impression that you are not busy, rushing to reply her messages and begging her to reply like some guys do. Those IMO are counter productive.

I also think once in a while Op should find lighter /jovial/funny ways of teasing her and passing his message across. Not that serious business like mode some guys tune into when they want to pop the question.

These are my opinions tho, peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by kellyJames5(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Homguy:
I agree. Nothing should be over done. There should be a balance. Personally, even if I ignore a particular lady, I sometimes do start up chats with them, but cut it off at my own timings.

What I think is wrong is giving the impression you can't live without her, the impression that you are not busy, rushing to reply her messages and begging her to reply like some guys do. Those IMO are counter productive.

I also think once in a while Op should find lighter /jovial/funny ways of teasing her and passing his message across. Not that serious business like mode some guys tune into when they want to pop the question.

These are my opinions tho, peace.

Great opinion!

That's what I'm talking about!

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by tosyne2much(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
Op mayb she just likes you....no strings attached,can't u think of it dah way ni??
See as I just dey look you tongue

2 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
See as I just dey look you tongue
wink
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Precious91(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abi I af
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Precious91(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abi I af allowed her back niI wee just be talking normally
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Icecomrade: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hot
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by bunmioguns(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by pretydiva(f): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
U don't just xpect her 2 say yes instantly. She gast form n do some shakara tongue..now dat she has giving u d green light,u can now make ur move
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Lincoln275(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
If u still love her ask her out again

1 Like

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by walanter(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ehhn ehhn u see them
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by dammytosh: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make she no fall down.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why ask why? Go for her.
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Demmocrats(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bro this your information is incomplete you didn't tell us the part that she found that you got a job in NNPC wink

Women's love is like bread and butter when money is involved grin

Bro go chop your food asap grin

6 Likes

Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' by donholy28(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
pretydiva:
U don't just xpect her 2 say yes instantly. She gast form n do some shakara tongue..now dat she has giving u d green light,u can now make ur move
op listen to this girl and u have fuvked up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Throwback: Virgins Of Egbaland In 1893 / UNILAG Girls Classified According To Their Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.