Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Professional Romance Writers For Employment (female Writers Preferred) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Professional Romance Writers For Employment (female Writers Preferred) (474 Views)

Truth In Advertising Professional Romance / Romance Writers: Get Your Ebook Published A / Love. Sex. Romance. Writers Wanted!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Romance Writers For Employment (female Writers Preferred) by victor101(m): 12:38am On Oct 08, 2015
I am looking to start a fiction college romance series with mainly female main characters. I will design the plot and overlook everything but whoever writes it will have most of the creative control. I'm thinking maybe I'll try to aim for around 30-40k words for the first one. Is that something you would be interested in? I'm thinking basically the show Sex and The City except the woman are in college now.

Professional and gifted writer only: send me your C.V and sample(s) of romance story related to this work to aprofessor@naij.com

(1) (Reply)

Various Effect Of Dressing In Girls. / Enhance Your Sexual Performance & Make Your Partner Happy In Bed With Samsu Oil / Nairaland Best Upcoming Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.