Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me (52657 Views)

Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Linus4get(m): 1:54am On Oct 08, 2015
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by AleAirHub(m): 3:36am On Oct 08, 2015

What has these county turn to... My dear God is the only solution to these your challenge you are experience....
Bravo......
Those steps are steps of 1st to comment .... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Too bad. The truth of the matter is if you sleep with him, that doesn't guarantee you the job, let us even leave being a virgin out of this (with the way you wrote this, you sounded as if, if you are not a virgin, you would have gone ahead to do this bad thing). Keep your dignity.... BTW, what sex are you? Confused right now!!

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by BTT(m): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Don't sell your dignity for a piece of the pie.

... And I mean it.

Btw, why does your monicker claim Male and your issue suggests otherwise? Except you mean the Manager is gay.

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Dojupyo(f): 4:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Even if you weren't a virgin, how could u actually sleep with someone for job sake.. When you do that, then get ready to keep sleeping with him to keep the job.. It doesn't make sense

Moreover, are you a gay Your story line and your monicker isn't exact

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by doclek(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2015
I dont usually reply in threads but for once i'm lead to do.Pls listen to the voice of wisdom,it was God that help you secure that job,not man (despite the fact that someone help).I ve helped many people secure job easily but there are some that looked very easy yet it didn't work out, because God didnt ordain it.NEVER SLEEP WITH A MAN FOR ANY FAVOUR.IT WILL HUNT YOU LATER.Make it clear to the man that you can't.You are not sexually active.And pls go and pray and seek GOD face.He will turn things around.YOU CAN SLEEP WITH THAT MAN AND STILL GET SACKED.That has happenned many time before.
And if you decide to go ahead and sleep with the man,he will keep coming back for more OR He uses you and dump you.If you stand with GOD today,even if the man succeeded to orchestrate your sack,you can still employ him tommorrow.This is my humble advice.God be with you,and give you a way out.

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
All these stvpid guys seeking for cheap publicity in the wrong section, I just tire for una!!!!

Op please receive sense and post your SUPER STORY in the right section

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Bibings(f): 11:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Do not sleep with him. It is not worth it at all. Give your life to Christ if you have not done so yet and watch Him stand by you.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Linus4get(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks all
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Okwori12(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatings to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refuse to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fedup and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.
If you wanna lose your job, then sleep with him. But if you love your job, don't sleep with him....

24 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by seromezy: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
The op doesn't know what is wrong with him, how come his profile shows male, i have even gone through his profile myself and find he is a man and he is here posting issues as female.

Is ur boss gay?

I think we need cane here to correct the op mental reasoning.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ijedallar: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
the darkest moment of your life is the is beginning of your breack through to success.
secondly you have the job alrrady in your hand,if it was giving to you through sex then go ahead and maintain it thesame way.otherwise dont start what you can not finish nor sustain.if your a child of God this is the time to beckon on your God through reading his words,if possible challange them with the word and they will bow for you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by solid3(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gay alert!

Run for your a$$

7 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by damton(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pray about. but whatever the case, don't throw away your dignity for anything. it's important tan what you could ever think.
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by braine(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I hate situations like this. angry Why are some men this way?
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Princematarazzi(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lol... Mumu
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by chymystique(f): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Seems like OP is confused about his gender undecided and his username is even LIEnus4get gringrin[/size]

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by BCISLTD: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry set him up....put ur phone on voice record whenever he comes around. .

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by tolexy007(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
angry
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Flashh: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
[size=20pt]Linus.[/size]When did you become a female?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Intendy: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Me no understand o.if you are seeking advice on somebody's behalf or your employer/CEO na woman o.
all in all na rubbish
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lero15(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
This life sha...

My suggestion... Have a conversation with him regarding the issue. Make sure u beg him.

Do this by recording the conversation with your phone.
Forward the recorded conversation to another backup phone. Then use that to threaten him.

Make sure you are diligent with work though.

That's the only wicked advice on my mind atm.

BTW, OP. Let the victim join nairaland too na. Abi na your gf? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by richidinho(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

nice joke.....
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by yorke1: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
sleep with the damn man and keep your job!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ipledge10(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Lady already made up her mind to fvck The manager...She is only here for permision

What should i advice?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by Ayomax(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
wait ooo!!!! @ OP, shey you be male or female? with this your name as Linus, you go sabi lie ooo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by fpeter(f): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
quit
Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by ikbnice(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
do you mean the manager wants to tear your asshole? If yes, no wonder you claimed to be a virgin.

Anyway, be you a male or a female, once you to this to save your job, you will keep doing it to keep your job.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by jenyna: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Put it in prayers,try to avoid any dressing or attitude that will give him wrong impression of who u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me by shiinihost: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Linus4get:
I graduated from Uniben for 6years now with no job. I manage to get a good paying and mouth watering job through my sister's friend. The manager employed me in proxy of the CEO, in which the CEO will be back to the firm nextweek. My manager threatens to report negative feedback to the CEO because i refused to sleep with him. Whatever the manager tells the CEO, the CEO effects. I need this job i am fed up and tired of joblessness. I cant leave this job now. Please if you have experience this before advise me on what to do and how you came out of this tragedy.

Lying Liar. is your manager gay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

KPMG: My Temp Experience / Salary Structure In Nigeria / Doctors And Their Pay Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.