Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (1249 Views)

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria / Biafrans Reacts to Petition Against Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2015
The Indigenious People of Biafra (IPOB) are hounded, harrassed, massacred, and incarcerated in violation of their civil and United Nations rights of Indigenous People to agitate for self determination. Buhari is breaking international law by harassing and killing the beleaguered and marginalized peoples of Biafra in British-Nigeria.

UPDATE: There are currently 9,307 12,262 signatures. NEW goal - We need 15,000 signatures!

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2015
I have signed mine...have you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by Ciscogod(m): 2:32am On Oct 08, 2015
U dont need to announce it here..... just take it to main market at onitsha, u will get as many signatures as humanly possible.

2 Likes

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by babowiku: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2015
I have just signed mine..The zoo must fail

4 Likes

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by obiak4(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2015
1. How can a man curled up in a foreign land where a certain level of tolerance to liberties and freedom is guaranteed, ask and preach to his tribe men not to allow such which he enjoys in the land he lives?
2. How can a man in this modern age, call on his listeners ( his tribe men ) not only to contribute to his cause financially but to arm themselves, ominously waiting for further directives from him to attack others?
3. How can a group of people with a bitter history of fratricidal carnage on a tragic scale from a war which they started and lost for same reason and said mantra, try to let history repeat itself?
4. How can a man decide to prey upon the animosities and prejudice of many?
5. How do a group of people allow themselves to be brainshwashed into the use of hateful rhetoric alongside sophisticated humor in a bid to insult people who do not subscribe to his ideologies or people of a different tribe from his? In simple terms I mean how can a group of people in their ideal state of mind call his fellow neighbor of a different tribe an Animal?
6. Is it not Amusing that these sect of people (i.e. some Igbos) call other tribe animals, yet these same Igbos desert their land for that of the animals in search of greener pasture, shelter and even feed from the tables of these people they call animals?
Fellow readers, I believe that going through the above questions and more alike questions will prompt you to conclude to these two answers:
1. Radio Biafra and TV is from Hell
2. Its followers are either deluded, brainwashed, or illiterates without proper education. So called bandwagons of online Biafra pastors, supporters, propagandist are actually illiterate themselves.
.On this premise I ask all sensible Nigerians collectively join hands in the struggle to put to an halt the activities of this media house and its self-theatricalising promoter ‘kanu nnamdi’ who deludes himself and his followers as the “Liberator” and “God Sent”.
“There was a country” – Albert Chinualumogu Achebe.
By Ymodulus

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by Codedb2: 8:09am On Oct 08, 2015
I have signed.
Very easy to sign

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by luckiestman(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2015
ragiluhivo:
I have signed mine...have you?

Pls, it doesI'd end there o..... Help ur Friends nd families to sign to..... All u need is just his/her email address, then sign up for then.... That is what I hav been doing o, no time.... Biafra must be restored

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by luckiestman(m): 8:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Codedb2:
I have signed.
Very easy to sign

Pls, u can help it Friends nd families sign up..... All u need is his/her email address, then u are good to go.....
I have been signing for my friends with their email address, by dis we can reach that maximum number required.

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by luckiestman(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2015
babowiku:
I have just signed mine..The zoo must fail

Pls, help people around u to sign up or u can assist them...., all u need is their e-mail address. Dat is wat I have been doing o, I will just ask for email address nd sign 4 them, chikina

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by Codedb2: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
luckiestman:

Pls, u can help it Friends nd families sign up..... All u need is his/her email address, then u are good to go.....
I have been signing for my friends with their email address, by dis we can reach that maximum number required.

Sure.
I get plenty emails self
Will do that

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by phemmyutd(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2015
its fun seeing this Confused people activities
Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by simpleseyi: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
This Nigeria is a zoo and I support Biafrans not to associate with the zoo. Now, let all Biafrans resign from all Nigeria's federal government jobs. Let Biafrans resign their appointments from all ministries and parastatals. Let all Biafrans leave Lagos the zoo's no-mans-land and go to Biafra. Wait ooo, what are Biafrans doing on Naira land. Please de-activate all your accounts on Naira land and create your own Biafraudland. Eeeediots and compound fools. You know why Biafrauds call Nigeria zoo? I will tell you, it is because Biafrauds are children of apes and monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by saintfizzo(m): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2015
undecided mschwww scumbagz
Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
signatures growing every second..

UPDATE: There are currently 9,307 12,262 signatures. NEW goal - We need 15,000 signatures!

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by badnature: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'v done my and convince 4 people today to sign it

1 Like

Re: All Biafrans Sign This Pitition: A Call To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria by ragiluhivo(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
badnature:
I'v done my and convince 4 people today to sign it

great job brother. Lets keep it coming

(1) (Reply)

Live, Saraki Leads Ministerial Screening Despite Silly Reports / Senator Kashamu Replies Ogd.....says All Powers Belong To God. / Nigeria House Of Assembly Confirms 8 Ministerial Nominee, Amaechi Excluded!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.