Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) (44125 Views)

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal / Carl Ikeme, Super Eagles Goalkeeper Set To Replace Enyeama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by frleopardo: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
The person replying you ryt now is the contestant.. I am using my cousin's account. Thanks so much.
You must be a good researcher by nature
Ok. No problem. Goodluck. Just make we anambrarians proud.

1 Like

Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
oismail:
Oliseh is the bad option we took. Enyeama has another meaning for unclad. Only if we can have a YouTube video!
Ur 2nd point made my day. You really are a clown
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Ryskey: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm! Jus speechless after all this while, well take heart cos you serve your father's land.
‘’After 13 years of national service, having this smile on my face and this passion in my heart. Through the billows, the waves of the ocean, the tears of defeat, the sound of rejoicing from victory chants. Now the thought of being stripped naked and security agents throwing me out breaks me completely.

“I will take anything but not insult to my dead mother.
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Excuzeme: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Flashh:
How can we get good result with all these news?

Oliseh is not fit for purpose!

Just start to dey watch result on the field from now on.
He does not realise that the other players are watching and taking note!

if their Captain, who by the way is still grieving and mourning his mother's death, ..... and still quickly dashed to the camp albiet coming late, can be treated this way, then what happens to floor members?
I just dey imagine how Enyeama must be feeling right now? angry angry angry

Honestly, l pity Oliseh! KARMA is a biatch and Oliseh will pay dearly when the time comes
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
bobmatex01:
GET UNLIMITED INTERNET DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER FOR #2,000 MONTHLY. Watch live football matches and download 2015 movies all for free
CALL 08068638366 or send an email to bobmatex@yahoo.com for details. Designed for heavy internet users please. For those doubting, you get a 24hours test account before you pay.

if u are very sure then ill contact u wen d current data i use is exhausted
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh don start him wahala for super chickens again,ok now
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:
wetin dey there? Hin own na keeper glove?
Bad pikin loool
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by calcal: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
What is he doing there for 13 years? na only him dey this country. shit!
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
gladiolus:
wetin dey there? Hin own na keeper glove?
Oya show na make I see
Re: I Was Stripped Naked And Thrown Out — Enyeama(photos) by Cassidy92: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello guys today's game are available call me for fixed match 600 and 350 odds no chances to loose just with one sure game your bills are settle call me or whatsapp me on 09037928456 don't miss the week matches on bet9ja/naira bet, winning is our priority stake and make millions with us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) / Victor Ikpeba Slammed Over Commentary Blunders During Nigeria Vs Zambia Match / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.