Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva (21582 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Excuzeme: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[b] undecided THE ONLY PERSON THAT DESERVES SLAP AND HUMILIATION IN BAYELSA STATE IS GEJ. undecided AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT OF 6YRS THAT CANT USE HIS POSITION TO INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT IN OTUOKE. HIS PEOPLE LACK COMMON POTABLE WATER DESPITE PRODUCING A 6YRS PRESIDENT BUT WILL ALWAYS SHIELD HIM FROM ATTACKS EVEN THO THEY ARE POVERTY STRICKEN (na our son mentality).THAT MAN LOOTED THE COUNTRY BLIND AND WAS NEVER FIT TO BE A LEADER. HIS CLUELESSNESS OOZES TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD. THE DUMB FUCCK CLAIM TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY AS IF NA COMPUTER GO ARREST HIS FELLOW THIEVES. DID THE UK AUTHORITIES ARRESTED MADAM FROG EYES (DIEZANI) WITH TECHNOLOGY NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT HEARTLESS CORRUPT MAN DUE TO THE WAY HE RAN THE COUNTRY AGROUND. NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ WHO BELIEVES STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

A SORE ELECTION LOOSER CLAIMING TO BE AN HERO OF DEMOCRACY AFTER SEVERE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE SAME DEMOCRATIC PROCESS. undecided

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CAN'T STOP SUPPORTING HIM DESPITE HIS FAILED PROMISE OF A SECOND NIGER BRIDGE STILL ON PAPER undecided[/b]

The answer is simple and staring you in the face since 1967! grin grin

HATRED FOR YORUBAS and FEAR OF NORTHERNERS!

Its that simple!
Trace it backwards and you will see it.

Let me concluded by reminding you that "some people are ready to cut off their nose, just to spice their face"!
That is how much they hate their own face! grin grin
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2015
Excuzeme:

The answer is simple and staring you in the face since 1967! grin grin

HATRED FOR YORUBAS and FEAR OF NORTHERNERS!

Its that simple!
Trace it backwards and you will see it.

Let me concluded by reminding you that "some people are ready to cut of their nose, just to spice their face"!
That is how much they hate their own face! grin grin

na so bro
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by FlyboyZee: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Dickson is such a big failure that PDP's only hope for reelection is to lie their way to hell. That this election is not a walk over show the incompetence of Gov. Dickson.
If you are not a Bayelsan or live in Bayelsa, please STFU...

Dickson is incompetent. Yes! That we know. Sylva is both incompetent and murderous. He almost killed everybody in Bayelsa because they made him Governor. Sylva shouldn't even talk or walk in Bayelsa if we are to vent our anger in retaliation for his decrepit, murderous and retrogressive stewardship of the State...

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Phoenix001(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
We shall see
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 08, 2015
These're the type of stories I hate; they only make celebrities out of politicians. Even if he was slapped, what difference does it make? People get slapped around the world daily. Is it our fault the current and former bayelsan government cannot curb the menace of militants?

I slapped my nephew for being naughty once, that did not make frontpage. How come?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by obiak4(m): 5:40am On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Sylva is aware that his candidacy is Dead on Arrival. He's a failed and corrupt politician.
is dickson a saint? Bayelsans are just going to choose between two ''evil''

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by ykwildchild: 5:41am On Oct 08, 2015
do you want him to admit before?

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Apsssal(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Favourcharles23:
Whatever rocks their boat... Me just dey wait for president to stabilize this country with his ministers so I will get a job from one of the ministries.......

As for me and my family, Buhari's administration must favour us. Click like if you think same.....

Have a wonderful and blessed day fellow Nairalanders

I they reason like u, No be lie.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Apsssal(m): 5:45am On Oct 08, 2015
charix:
These're the type of stories I hate; they only make celebrities out of politicians. Even if he was slapped, what difference does it make? People get slapped around the world daily. Is it our fault the current and former bayelsan government cannot curb the menace of militants?

I slapped my nephew for being naughty once, that did not make frontpage. How come?

It will make front page soon
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by thefakestan: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2015
cramjones:
Timpreye is a bastard! We all know and witnessed the slap! His time is near!

-CramJones

Stop telling lies, Cramjones, you can't even spell his name correctly, now you are claiming you were there.

Pathetic LIAR.

ThefakeStan
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by FlyboyZee: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2015
philips70:

...The airport YarAdua started was abandoned as the place is now a forest...

Must you talk of things you know nothing about? The full Bayelsa knows that so-called airport was relocated from its initial site by Sylva after preliminary works and EIA had been done on the previous site by Alamaieyeseigha/Goodluck.

Secondly, it was Sylva and his ilk of crooks that got the money for the airport which was supposed to be a counterpart funding thing between Bayelsa State Government and the FGN. This was arranged by Goodluck while he was VP. The FGN brought their share of the funds which Sylva and his ilk downed without anything to show for.

Now you are throwing the blame on someone who struggled to involve the FG on the project to make funding easy for Bayelsa and absolving the man who killed it all with his philandering...

If you know nothing about Bayelsa, its people and politics, please just "cane your lane, mofo..."
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by batstan(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You are back? Wellicum.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by mrjangaweed: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:
[b] undecided THE ONLY PERSON THAT DESERVES SLAP AND HUMILIATION IN BAYELSA STATE IS GEJ. undecided AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT OF 6YRS THAT CANT USE HIS POSITION TO INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT IN OTUOKE. HIS PEOPLE LACK COMMON POTABLE WATER DESPITE PRODUCING A 6YRS PRESIDENT BUT WILL ALWAYS SHIELD HIM FROM ATTACKS EVEN THO THEY ARE POVERTY STRICKEN (na our son mentality).THAT MAN LOOTED THE COUNTRY BLIND AND WAS NEVER FIT TO BE A LEADER. HIS CLUELESSNESS OOZES TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD. THE DUMB FUCCK CLAIM TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY AS IF NA COMPUTER GO ARREST HIS FELLOW THIEVES. DID THE UK AUTHORITIES ARRESTED MADAM FROG EYES (DIEZANI) WITH TECHNOLOGY NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT HEARTLESS CORRUPT MAN DUE TO THE WAY HE RAN THE COUNTRY AGROUND. NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ WHO BELIEVES STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

A SORE ELECTION LOOSER CLAIMING TO BE AN HERO OF DEMOCRACY AFTER SEVERE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE SAME DEMOCRATIC PROCESS. undecided

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CAN'T STOP SUPPORTING HIM DESPITE HIS FAILED PROMISE OF A SECOND NIGER BRIDGE STILL ON PAPER undecided[/b]

go and masturbate and stop searching for love.

useless sex starved bastard

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by FlyboyZee: 5:50am On Oct 08, 2015
obiak4:

I agree with you. Dickson, however is the lesser evil...
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by mrjangaweed: 5:51am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Dickson is such a big failure that PDP's only hope for reelection is to lie their way to hell. That this election is not a walk over show the incompetence of Gov. Dickson.

lie nsi ebea egift

onye ori data grin
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Apsssal(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2015
U guys can spears urself to death. but one thing is certain.......... Buhari government will favour me n my family.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by obiak4(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2015
FlyboyZee:

I agree with you. Dickson, however is the lesser evil...
let see dickson might loss if timipre picks d apc chairman from silga but if he pick the headmaster he would lose abisimabismaly like patric ogayagor
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by chidinwachukwu(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:

The choice of the Igbos is Non of your business,at least we are better off than those yorubas,that still Support the person that cancelled an Already awarded major Road,and whose kins men killed,Abiola,kudirat,and Fela' Mother Etc.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by philips70(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Must you talk of things you know nothing about? The full Bayelsa knows that so-called airport was relocated from its initial site by Sylva after preliminary works and EIA had been done on the previous site by Alamaieyeseigha/Goodluck.

Secondly, it was Sylva and his ilk of crooks that got the money for the airport which was supposed to be a counterpart funding thing between Bayelsa State Government and the FGN. This was arranged by Goodluck while he was VP. The FGN brought their share of the funds which Sylva and his ilk downed without anything to show for.

Now you are throwing the blame on someone who struggled to involve the FG on the project to make funding easy for Bayelsa and absolving the man who killed it all with his philandering...

If you know nothing about Bayelsa, its people and politics, please just "cane your lane, mofo..."

Voltron, when did Sylva leave government? When did GEJ leave government? And who told you FG's counterpart funding was paid into Bayelsa's coffers? I guess Sylva used it to build Aridolf Hotel as the only federal government presence in Yenogoa.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Apsssal:

It will make front page soon
Its already on frontpage, that's why I commented.
On a regular day or in newspapers I overlook these type of news -- hard to do when its on nairaland's frontpage. I guess the forum owner enjoys giving people news to bicker about no matter how trivial.
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by john633(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Even if him kill am weti concern me. I minding my own bizness
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by mykemic(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Den slaaaap u 12 tyms, u say na only 1 hit. U, no b ur body d tin dey? "Yinmu"
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by BlackPeni5: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Wow...so you are one of the militants...

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:

May GOD continue to PUNISH the PDP and those who have truncated effective democracy and Harmony in NIGERIA including the unstable and greedy PDP DEFECTORS.
Sai BUHARI
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Excuzeme: 6:24am On Oct 08, 2015
obiak4:

This is the major problem we have now in Nigeria!
....being forced to chose between the DEVIL and SATAN! grin grin
Not much of a choice if you ask me.

Like me, l am sure a lot of people are wondering why it is impossible for APC and PDP to field "new and clean" candidates?

Is it that Nigeria is short of decent humanbeings, that we must chose between Jonathan and Buhari ...
...that Bayelsans must chose between Sylvia and Dickson?

Who are those opposed to, ..and suppressing the emergence of such "better candidates"?

IMO, Poverty is a major factor and Politicians who loot a lot of money, even more than they can spend, know this too well.
As bad as it is, to loot the coffers by 50%, to the tune of Billions, the people will still have some 50% left to develop themselves and their infrastructure.

But when you have Politicians that loot 99% of the treasury, you should know that their intent goes beyond self gratification ....
.... but towards the real of IMPOVERIZATION OF THE POPULACE!
They know that an impoverished populace, has no say in anything going on.
They are cannon-fodders, to be used and tossed around.

Thus, Nigerians need to realize that when a Politicians loots the treasury and you'all support him for reasons ranging from "shon-of-d-shoil", to "We Vs. Them", to even crass ignorance, the pay-back will go back and forth, over generations!

As it is, whichever way you dice it (Timpriye or Dickson) .... Bayelsans are in for another rough-ride over the next four years!
This is very unfair to the hard-working and dilligent people of Bayelsa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Wadasco(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2015
its not true @ all
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Fredzy7(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Something definitely happened whether is a lie or not

My signature sha
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Holyman3(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:

Great.

We all know that Eva Water runs all over Ota and Daura, even in gutters.

I don't know where you people get your lies from but surely, it has configured you lots into sub human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by otokx(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Its becoming clearer by the day that PDP may have it hot in Bayelsa. Looks like impossible things are now becoming possible in Nigeria, even Aluu now sleeps with light.

To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Excuzeme: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

The choice of the Igbos is Non of your business, at least we are better off than those yorubas, that still Support the person that cancelled an Already awarded major Road,and whose kins men killed,Abiola,kudirat,and Fela' Mother Etc.

This is "Politics Section" so l believe your comment is in that direction.
Having said that, l bet my balls you dont even know the meaning of being "better-off" (politically) otherwise you would cover your face in shame, at that statement! grin grin

For the sake of decent people, l will not expatiate on the ironic foolishness of the above statement but l am sure every one of your kindred would be wondering what you smoked this early morning, to make such an ironic statement!

A race that boasts of the current V.P (Osinbajo), Senate President (Bukola Saraki?), Two time Civilian President (OBJ), just within the last SIXTEEN YEARS while you cannot point to, nor remember when last your people "smelled" the Presidential Seat ....
shocked shocked

I beg, make l nor talk again, dont want to offend decent people this early-momo. undecided undecided

Let me also add that Yorubas dont play this politics of "NEVER-ENDING BITTERNESS AND HATRED" that is synonymous with your lineage.
..And no "properly evolved race" or humanbeing should play that kind of politics .... since in politics, you cant ALWAYS HAVE YOUR WAY.

Yes, the Northerners offended us in the past but going forward, they have made efforts to make amends ..and it appears genuine.
So, why should we still hate them .... like hatred is some kind of virtue to cherish and hold-on to?
... the "understanding and forgiving spirit" is what you are witnessing in the most astute combination of #SaiBaba and @OshinBaba, lifting Nigeria to greater heights.

Keep hating while others are moving forward
wink
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by Hamatrony(m): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2015
emmabest2000:
Whether denied or accepted it didn't change anything ..

BTW ...

Receive todays blessing by hitting like ...

Plz send me dat pix, I luv it wink
Re: Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva by liyahwillie(f): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2015
searching4love:

[b]
searching4love:

[/b]
searching4love:

May God bless u for this wonderful piece!sometimes I wonder if it is poverty or foolishness! A man during his campaign @omagwa stadium in rivers state,came out open to say "I know I did not do anything for my people but when voted into office,I'm going to fulfil all my promises to the 9ja deltas"a man who was there for 6good years and I'm telling udat if u go to otuoke u'll never believe it's the village of GEJ.. Wat u can't do in 6 years,is it in 4 years u'll do dem? Goodluck disappointed me! Goodluck disappointed the people of bayelsa!! Goodluck dissapointed the niger-delta!!! I rest my case..I still remain miz willie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usani Uguru Reveals Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki / Amaechi’s Brother Hospitalised After Machete Attack By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.