Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh (61194 Views)

Dalung Unaware Of Gernot Rohr's Appointment As Eagles Coach / Iheanacho Overtakes Mikel As Eagles Highest Earner / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by ogawisdom(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Poor reasons undecided immature oliseh pls shut up n sit down sad angry musa is good but can't b a captain nw
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2015
MadCow1:
As a Nigerian Football fan, I respect your decision Mr. Coach Sir.

Your team, your philosophy.

Enyeama is trying to make it about his mum's funeral. Oliseh is speaking about his teams cohesion.

Sai Oliseh..

Sai Enyeama.

Sai Captain Musa.

Sai Confused Commentator!

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Oliseh is stupidd! A man that buried his mum on weekend and tried making it to camp on Monday and you are misbehaving? So you expected him to leave the burial and rush to camp because you are playing heavenly cup? When you were captain were u not about retiring? I don't blame you, ask Siasia what arrogance cost him in that team. They are adults not babies. As a matter of fact enyeama deserves more respect than you gave him. He has played for 13years as an Eagle, with 101caps so far. I smell jealousy.
...it's not mandatory Enyeama to be at the training camp,if he is occupied. He can just exempt himself till Nigeria will have another match. Assuming Enyeama is a final student in the University writing his final year exam, will he have behaved similarly?...

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by kode12: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
nairalandfreak:
The dramatis personae in what has become known as the show of shame of Belgium have been speaking on their actions even as they put aside their differences to confront Congo in a friendly match today in Belgium.

Gaffer Sunday Oliseh who described the altercation as a normal disagreement in a family, however, has explained his actions of stripping first choice goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama of the Eagles captain’s band and handing it over to CSKA Moscow forward Ahmed Musa.

Speaking on Brila radio, Oliseh said that the storm was over but insisted that Musa, the man who takes over as captain of Eagles have all the qualities of a good captain.

Vincent-Enyeama-and-Ahmed-Musa

‘’I want a captain who is disciplined. A leader who can motivate other players. A player who comes to camp early. I want a young player not a retiring player as captain. And Ahmed Musa is that player. He is my captain’’, Oliseh said.

When you have a new government like our honourable president just came in, he’s picked his ministers. And you have your philosophy and you have your way of working.

“As a coach I have looked at the team and I have looked at Nigeria going forward. We need a captain who will think of staying with Nigeria for several years to come, who is regularly in the front. And Ahmed Musa did a great job for us in Tanzania under very difficult circumstance. He is a very responsible player and he is the captain of the team. So he is the captain of the team, there is no question of a tussle.

“The fact that I would like to have somebody (as captain) who is thinking of playing now and not somebody who is preparing for retirement or thinking of life after-football. And I think it’s time we had peace and quiet around the Super Eagles. That is why I am glad that most of the players here are finding ways to work as a team because I get the feeling now that they are aware that they are representing 170 million people’’, Oliseh said on Brila. He explained that the camp was in good mood ahead of today’s match. ‘’The players have shown their desire and we are working on stringing them together. It is unfortunate that the home-based players are yet to be given visas but we are hopeful that they will be here for the second match against Cameroon on Sunday’’

SOURCE: http://www.thenews.ng/2015/10/08/why-i-removed-enyeama-as-eagles-captain-oliseh/

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
THis Oliseh is a very stupid fellow. Enyeama has been faithful to Nigeria and the super eagles over the last couple of years and who better to captain a team than a player other players look onto with respect. C'mon for a man that just buried his mom,his excesses can be forgiven and overlooked infact till the end of the year,but still he showed uponly to be embarrassed by this good-for-nothing Sunday Oliseh. What has he even achieved in his career? I simply do not get why indegenious coaches have problems with our players,the good ones especially. Even if you're going to strip him off the captain band,definitely not in this time and in this manner. Enyeama is not a newbie in the super eagles,neither is he some average team member,that guy is a boss and even @ that he still displays quite comendable humility and being treated like this is just an insult.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Badgers14: 9:00am On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:
Oliseh is stupidd! A man that buried his mum on weekend and tried making it to camp on Monday and you are misbehaving? So you expected him to leave the burial and rush to camp because you are playing heavenly cup? When you were captain were u not about retiring? I don't blame you, ask Siasia what arrogance cost him in that team. They are adults not babies. As a matter of fact enyeama deserves more respect than you gave him. He has played for 13years as an Eagle, with 101caps so far. I smell jealousy.

My uga your blood dey hot ooo... cheesy. Anyways sha, no matter what, Enyeama should have shown a sense of maturity and leadership by leaving the room when Oliseh asked him to leave and then make his case later...

Thats handling a case like an adult, by challenging the head coach in front of other players and staff, he placed him between a rock and a hard surface and Oliseh gotta do what he gotta do to instill discipline in the team..
I understand your frustrations though but Enyeama could have handled the scene like a matured mind.. Think about it, if you were a boss and an employee disobey you in front of other subordinate employees, what will u do I would do the same thing Oliseh did..

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by chocofizzy(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Running to the peach to have a handshake with Mr Olisha and Musa. Enyeama my bro, take heart inugo oo nwam.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by AfroKnight: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama is an excellent keeper. No doubt. However, there cannot be 2 captains on one ship. Enyeama took Oliseh for granted. Insubordination is contagious and thus, inexcusable.

Let Oliseh run the team. He is the coach.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Stop this hate campaign.....Tiago Silver was stripped off Captains arm band in Brazil...was Neyma Jr the next in rank in terms of seniority? many coaches around the world pick their captains..leave Oliseh alone..this is his time..judge him on RESULT! Because he is an African doesn't mean he should be treated wrongly....If Enyeama cants shape in...he should shape-out.. A coach will always be the BOSS!
Dis ur comments i have been seeing all over posts on this issue is annoying, seriously do u want to compare messi/mascharano, neymar/silva with Enyeama that has served d nation for 13 years? why was messi not given d captain armband when puyol and xalvi were still playing? why was hazard not given d captain armband when john terry or ivanovich were on the field? why was RONALDO not given d armband when cassilas or ramos were on d field in madrid, abi na rio ferdinand, or JOHNTERRY, GERRARD, LAMPARD, why did their coaches entrust them with captaincy? bros think!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by mbulela: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
We still do not know what happr d in that camp on the said day.
However going by this Brilla interview which I listened to o, Oliseh has a very long way to go.
He was just dissing Enyeama subtly. So he means Enyeama I'd not disciplined? Did enyeama tell him that he intrnds teiting soon? For a keeper ,Enyeama is still young even when you factor in African age.
Besides, his down was very condescending. It was as if Enyeama is an irritant.
I actually wonder why Enyeama is involved in all this mess, why not just leave the team for them. It is not as if you Fred from national team NB or are you going to win the world cup with them. All this patroism crap can miss me . He can even spend international breaks with his family. This country is not worth stressing for. Especially when you are led by arrogant ,aloof fellows like Oliseh.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by odomanis: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
dammytosh:
You are the coach, you don't have to explain.

NEYMAR -- Brazil Captain.

MESSI -- Argentina

This wont be an exception

He needs to explain. He ought to have even made the explanation before taking the action. There has been a long tradition in super eagles where the longest serving player is handed the captainship. Even Oliseh benefitted from that. So if he intended to change that tradition,he ought to have carried everybody along. The time and manner he made the change made it look like it was because Enyeama reported to camp a day after deadline. That is not good enough for a patriot who buried his mother a few days back and still has the mind to come to camp to play for his country,in a friendly.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by vislabraye(m): 9:04am On Oct 08, 2015
4bobo:
This guy should take it easy. Enyama dosent deseve this type of ash treatment from the so called bossy. I bet you that he is one of the most dedicated , player we have in SE. Infact, he always display his best and enjoy each game in good mood. Some one just buried his mother few days ago, and you expect him to be in best form.
Even what about if he came late to the camp, what sunday olishe should have done is to use his discretion, to express condolence to his family, and tell him that he understand his trauma he has passed through in recent times, that he might not be fully participate in the training due to his current trials, but with his experience, he should support whom ever given the captain ship .To me it would have resolved this issue... Olishe is not wise enough.....

You said it all. Oliseh doesn’t gave a good excuse. I was thinking Enyeama may have done something wrong but hearing this explanation just doesn't add up.
It's just too early to fall out with players . What's wrong with our so called ex professionals ? Why are they so egocentric? When Sunday Oliseh was a player, he was very heady.
He should give Vincent a chance. Even the criteria for choosing a captain doesn’t make sense. Keshi was retiring in 94 but was still captain, Frank Reikhard was retiring but was still captain his last game, Okocha, Dunga and even Oliseh himself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
olaolulazio:
Sunday is more clueless than GEJ!
Sunday is more duller dan d cattle rearer PMB
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2015
This Oliseh is very arrogant sha.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by sweetgala(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
4bobo:
This guy should take it easy. Enyama dosent deseve this type of ash treatment from the so called bossy. I bet you that he is one of the most dedicated , player we have in SE. Infact, he always display his best and enjoy each game in good mood. Some one just buried his mother few days ago, and you expect him to be in best form.
Even what about if he came late to the camp, what sunday olishe should have done is to use his discretion, to express condolence to his family, and tell him that he understand his trauma he has passed through in recent times, that he might not be fully participate in the training due to his current trials, but with his experience, he should support whom ever given the captain ship .To me it would have resolved this issue... Olishe is not wise enough.....

I think it is a bit ash to expect Enyeama to be in grand mood after burying his mother , further more he Oliseh should have called him aside and given him some time off to mourn his mother, he doesn't have to play every game.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Kulas: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
NFF should obey d opions of Nigerian fans and sack this stu.pid Oliseh now.Enyeama doesn't deserve this kind of disgrace from d idi.o.t called Sunday Oliseh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nellybii: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
tete7000:
Musa, a young player? Someone should wake me from my sleep. Beyond that every serious coach looks for matured and experienced player to make a captain, my own national team coach said he wants a young player. When you now consider Musa in the light of qualities Oliseh enumerated, someone is contradicting himself definitely. Why not just say I don't like Enyeama, I prefer Musa and do away with those scrappy qualities? Who can question him by the way? He will be held responsible for his success or failure.

You are just ranting here.
He is the coach., allow him to choose his captain.
And your football knowledge is so poor.
Case study Neymar of Brazil and Messi of Argentina. Go and learn facts stop typing misleading poo here. Mumu
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by adioolayi(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
fantazia:
Dis ur comments i have been seeing all over posts on this issue is annoying, seriously do u want to compare messi/mascharano, neymar/silva with Enyeama that has served d nation for 13 years? why was messi not given d captain armband when puyol and xalvi were still playing? why was hazard not given d captain armband when john terry or ivanovich were on the field? why was RONALDO not given d armband when cassilas or ramos were on d field in madrid, abi na rio ferdinand, or JOHNTERRY, GERRARD, LAMPARD, why did their coaches entrust them with captaincy? bros think!!!!!
Are you comparing National team with the Clubs? You can't, because captains there are chosen by voting! The main reason one person rules for years....Just look at Barcelona Captaincy orders now.... Pique was booted at as the third captain and was replaced by Busquet....By Voting!!! the examples I gave were National Team.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by fastestfinger: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
menix:
Super eagles should be disbanded before they send some nigerians to their grave with BP.

They need 5yrs to scout for new talented players nd possibly build another Atlanta team..
you still dey watch dia match?can't recall the last time i sat in front of a Tv to watch the super eagles play.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
Enyeama is an excellent keeper. No doubt. However, there cannot be 2 captains on one ship. Enyeama took Oliseh for granted. Insubordination is contagious and thus, inexcusable.

Let Oliseh run the team. He is the coach.
NONSENSE and absolute nonsense, do u know how many times national and team captains in big clubs and countries have fall outs with their coaches? that does not give them the right to strip them of the captaincy, the best they can do is bench them not putting them in a match when a kid dat just started playing soccer yesterday is the captain, that is an insult to the senior players.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Bluffly: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
jcmaiah:

Why are you judging the case on pity? Where you at the camp or are you trying to say Oliseh is that inhuman not to have commiserate with Enyeama. Please allow Enyeama's mother to sleep well rather than using her to justify indiscipline. It has been clearly stated by completesports that Enyeanma got to camp and did not participate in the training or meeting as a captain but was busy discussing with some people questioning this and that. To me, this is a gross misconduct. Do not forget that he also interjected the coach while he was speaking and never show any respect because if he has been respectful he would have kept quite when Oliseh said he should and then approach him later politely not trying to be so full of himself. Even if he wants to be in the camp and stay out of training, that should have been the prerogative of the coach and not himself.

You said Enyeanma deserves more respect than he gave him over what. So because he has some clean caps records or what, he should be touchless or be permitted to misbehave. My friend please be objectve in your arguments and not affectionate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by sweetgala(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Afritop:
IF THAT IS THE REASON WHY OLISEH CHOSE MUSA AS THE CAPTAIN OF SUPER EAGLES, THEN IT MAKES SENSE, SINCE MUSA IS NOT THINKING OF RETIRING YET AND HE ALSO REPORTS TO CAMP EARLY.

I think Musa is a great choice that guy come on the field and every time makes an attempt to deliver, he was fantastic in the match against Argentina in the last word cup and many other games since then.

He is dedicated and as Oliseh says disciplined
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by stteejax(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2015
When Dunga stripped Thiago Silva off captain duties and handed it 2 Neymar...there wasn't any fuse......only in Naija...Made in 9ja...Dunga did not even xplain 2 anybody cos its his right 2 choose anybody as captain of d team....

Naija own....our coach dey xplain gv all radio station....smh..

2 Likes

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
ITS CLEAR TO US THAT OLISEH HAS A HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THIS DECISION....LET HIM PLAY HIS REGGAE WHILE IT LASTS
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by alayabi: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2015
tk4rd:
Hmmm. Ok naa.. Let's watch them naa..
.. Meanwhile.
Please help me win this contest.
Vote for me for no reason at all.
I am your sister online.. wink wink You know naa..
Rate me "5" before voting..
Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL..
http://www.urbanminglesmagazine.com/mne2015/details.php?image_id=10

"Thanks so much FOR NO REASON AT ALL"
Is this a sensible statement?
Did you even read what you wrote?
Do you do anything in this world or life without a reason? Anyone that does anything without a reason is a FOOL.
Why are you jumping all over the front page threads, begging for vote. IS IT BY FORCE?
When you win what does that contribute to our life or price of gari in the market.
Please let us enjoy the threads and stop harassing us with your begging picture.
Or are you ASKING not BEGGING ??!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Kulas: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh is planting what d Nigerian fans will use n stone him on d pitch anytime they have Match to play in Nigeria. #BringbackEnyeama now!
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Kaldakinn: 9:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Completesportsnigeria.com can exclusively report today the real story behind the clash between Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh and (former) captain Vincent Enyeama on Tuesday night.

A source within the team's camp in Belgium, who witnessed the incident, narrated the dramatic confrontation that led to the initial expulsion and recall of Enyeama.

While the story doing the rounds is that the battle started because Oliseh shouted down Enyeama while the Lille keeper was trying to explain his late arrival in camp, Completesportsnigeria.com learnt that was not exactly how it went down.

Oliseh, according to our source, had no issue with Enyeama arriving in camp on Tuesday instead of Monday, since the coach was aware that the keeper was recently bereaved and buried his late mum over the weekend.

But the clash started when, while holding a meeting with the players after their evening training session which Enyeama attended but did not participate in, Oliseh mentioned Ahmed Musa as the team captain. Enyeama was said to have rudely interrupted the coach's speech at this point, the Lille keeper insisting that he was the captain, not Musa.

This interruption apparently riled Oliseh, who ordered Enyeama to let him (Oliseh) address his players in peace. But Enyeama continued talking, raising his voice at the coach.

When Oliseh could not take it anymore, he ordered that Enyeama leave the venue of the meeting as he felt the keeper was undermining his (Oliseh's) authority.  

When Enyeama refused to leave, Oliseh asked for the goalkeeper to be forcibly removed from the Verviers Hotel camp by security men.

But five senior players in the squad: Mikel Obi, Ogenyi Onazi, Ahmed Musa, Elderson Echiejile and Emmanuel Emenike, waded in and all went to Oliseh's room to plead on behalf of Enyeama.

Also there were telephone calls from the Nigerian Football Federation President Amaju Pinnick and even some big Nigerian politicians to have the matter resolved.

"Enyeama was rude to Oliseh, no doubt. Oliseh has so many issues to deal with, especially the inability of six home-based players to get visas to join the squad, and the possibility of Godfrey Oboabona missing the match, and he doesn't need this additional distraction " a top official told Completesportsnigeria.com, before corroborating the first source's narration of events..

"The embarrassment he got from Enyeama in the presence of the other players was uncalled for and disappointing.

"Oliseh just announced that Ahmed Musa remains his captain and Enyeama flared up. He was told his response wasn't needed by the coach but Enyeama was angered and would not back down.

"He was asked to excuse the meeting and when he didn't, Oliseh asked for him to be bundled out of the team's camp, contrary to reports in the media that Enyeama was asked to shut up while trying to explain his late arrival, which wasn't even an issue.

"For goodness sake, a coach has the right to pick his captain for the team. New coaches do it all the time." 

The source went further to explain that for Oliseh to drive down to Lille at the start of the Ligue 1 season to discuss the rebuilding process of the Super Eagles with Enyeama shows how much he respects the former Enyimba star.

"Oliseh wasn't given the respect he deserved. He (Oliseh) is not a saint and might not be completely blameless, but Enyeama should respect the coach; he is the boss," the source added.

There were also hints from the team's camp that Oliseh was not happy that Enyeama arrived early enough to train with the team on Tuesday, only to spend the entire time chatting with team secretary Dayo Enebi, asking questions about the new players in the squad, while Carl Ikeme was the only other goalkeeper in camp and the team would need two for a full session.

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/revealed-real-story-behind-oliseh-enyeama-clash-in-belgium/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by philipobiz: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2015
adioolayi:

Stop this hate campaign.....Tiago Silver was stripped off Captains arm band in Brazil...was Neyma Jr the next in rank in terms of seniority? The same goes for Mascherano being replace by Messi for Argentina..these replaced old players still gave their loyalty and commitment... Why the Noise from Enyeama many coaches around the world pick their captains..I'm sure if it was LVG, Pep, Sir Alex or mourinho of this world there won't be any cry all over....leave Oliseh alone..this is his time..judge him on RESULT! Because he is an African doesn't mean he should be treated wrongly....If Enyeama cants shape in...he should shape-out.. A coach will always be the BOSS!

ON POINT

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by noblewalex(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Well,folks this is a disturbing news coming out of the camp of SE! Oliseh should follow the footstep of some of the games big bosses for crying out loud. Never criticize ur captain in the media please. Old wine can still taste better if properly used.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by Dejiemmanuel(m): 9:17am On Oct 08, 2015
The coach in my own opinion was not wise enough in conveying his message to Vincent, it is not a sin to give the captain handband to Musa, but the way the coach went about it was wrong. I see a man using his own hand create dis-unity among his players. DISCIPLINE WITH COMMON SENSE=WISDOM.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by apholaryn: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Neplusultra:
I pray this will be the mistake dat will cost him dat job!
seriously ,u're a goat fr dat statement.
Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by yooglodotcom: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2015
Everyone deserves respect; the coaches as much as the players. Even as a father you must give your kids respect which in turn gives them the need confidence to succeed in life.

The timing of Olise's action was completely wrong and insensitive even though he has the right to choose whoever he wants to lead the team. Humility and humiliation are not related.

Olise may need training on people management and change management skills. He must learn to prepare people for changes that will impact them positively as well as negatively. He might not have even discussed his change with Musa and if he did then why not discuss same with Enyama before announcing same in such environment. The motive is humiliation of Enyama which was not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh by vislabraye(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
Rexnegro:
Professionalism wasn't observed...enyeama won't be able to do this to mourinho if he's our coach...because he's oliseh abi everyone is siding enyeama...burial is usually done Friday/Saturday....he still has time to be in camp on Monday...nigeria wasn't his priority hence the late coming into camp.

Don't even call Mourinho to it. He too has had issues with his own players. I don't think it has anything to do with Oliseh being a Nigerian coach.
On the other hand, Oliseh should have taken it easy Enyeama. Coaching is being able to manage players. How do you think Alex Fergi would have handle this issue ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wesley Sneijder Now Looks Twice His Size In New Photos / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.