Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! (932 Views)

Your Reaction After Getting Back Home Just To Discover You Have Lost This! / Falz Reaction To Neymar SALARY / If You Find Yourself In This Condition, what Will Be Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by Martyr601: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2015
A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send a mail to his wife. he accidentally typed d wrong email address, and without realizing he sent the mail to a widow who has just returned from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her mail, expecting condolence messages from relatives and friends. After reading d first message she fainted. The son rushed into d room, found his mother on the floor and saw d computer screen which read:
'to my loving wife, i knw u are surprised to hear from me, they hv computers here and we are allowed to send mails to loved ones. I 've just been checked in. How are u and d kids, d place is realy nice but am lonely here. I hv made necessary arrangement 4 ur arrival 2morrow. Expecting u darling. I can't wait to see u...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by furezra(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Serious fear
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by trendphemmy(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2015
nothing
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by Greyworld: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Lol grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by Godfullsam(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2015
This joke is not new na

Next pls.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by KELVINXY: 6:32am On Oct 08, 2015
lol
I no blame the woman joor Na to faint be the koko
imagine.grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by Madamkilljoy(f): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2015
I would wake up from such nightmare.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction To This!! by jamace(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost One Million Naira In A Twinkle Of An Eye / When YoU Download 180gig Of Empire Series And The Audio Is In French / Ngeria 2016 Budget Finally Found (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.