Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:18 AM

Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki (33338 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Caption this Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Obasanjo / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by instinctg(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
osinbajo be like "u ehn, no worry I go treat your f**k up soon but no be now" ,however is that member of national assembly dancing yahooze ?

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by godoluwa(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by factorial1(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by charlyemail: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
The suspect...VP says shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by yatch360: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2015
osibanjo be like who b common commissioner
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by 2n2k(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Why Senator Philip Aduda (PDP) come take centre stage in the picture?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by henryigbi: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
Big men laffing
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by lionel4mercy: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
SARAKI:[b] this is all about the government on the NORTH, check out the dance now.

OSINBAJO: haahahaaaahaaa see who is calling himself NORTH, hahhhaaaahaaa lolz[/b]
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ijustdey: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
politicians teaching Nairalanders on how to play politics.

they do it clean and clear not with abuses and hatred exhibited her sometimes
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by chesterlee(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Osinbajo - Hahaha...Na we get this government!

Saraki - You? Buhahahahaha grin grin

Buhari - Bukola abeg leave Osinbande, he never chip this morning, Just consider my list oh...

Fat man - Can't wait for Tuesday, u go fear consider... grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
four men looking at a clown.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by apholaryn: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
gozmok1:
APC supporters ARE EVIL haileRS

quote me every where
lol,u sef dey find attension..buhahahaha
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by mmbs: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
CountDracula:
Half d country dey suffer... Dem dey use us crack jokes... And if u dey there now weytin dem dey talk no really funny ooo, but if ur oga crack joke u better laugh
You're very correct,
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by mmbs: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2015
chesterlee:

Buhari - Bukola abeg leave Osinbande, he never chip this morning, Just consider my list oh...

Lame

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by sukkot: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
chesterlee:

This nigga done smoked biafra weed
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by NaijaBeats(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Politics
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ElCapone(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Osinbajo: Bros Saraki, I saw you sweating inside CCT Accused box.
Saraki: Abeg leave me jare. But you and oga should beg Tinubu. That box dey bring tension.
Bros u dey vex oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by BabaEleko(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Wailers see una life.

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ElCapone(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are just like the fools, who while the army is retreating, will still run into the gunfire, without listening to the trumpets of shame.
The President called a meeting to BEG, and yet you are holding on to an expired court case. Does that look like someone who is about to lose. The VP on the other hand looked foolish and childish. Mere Commissioner, chai.
From all indications u were privy to da meeting, maybe dats y u authoritatively giving us dis info, abi u be wailer too?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Riokempex1234: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2015
fulls always talk about igbos. name one igbo man
whom has being found guilty of nutting Nigeria money, like hawusa and Yoruba people?
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by omenka(m): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2015
buskie13:
and today...de day my great n humble self came into this world...nairalanders...you're indeed a family ..show some love ,wish me well..Jah bless as u do...happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday. God bless you today and always. Wish I can do more than a like and a share. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by bolument(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
buskie13:
and today...de day my great n humble self came into this world...nairalanders...you're indeed a family ..show some love ,wish me well..Jah bless as u do...happy birthday to me...
happy birthday. Bro
buskie13:
happy birthday. Bro
buskie13:
happy birthday. Bro

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by ybalogs(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg who be that guy wey raise him two hands dey face we Presido? I go like know wetin dey crack them up like that.
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
egift:
Osinbajo: Bros Saraki, I saw you sweating inside CCT Accused box.
Saraki: Abeg leave me jare. But you and oga should beg Tinubu. That box dey bring tension.
Osinbajo: Haahaaa! so u knw, next time u will respect others.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by buskie13(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
omenka:
Happy birthday. God bless you today and always. Wish I can do more than a like and a share. smiley
omenka...from this day onwards i respect u..u put politics aside n wish me well..if you remember very well....I've said all manner of vulgar words to u..same u did ....but to crown it all...u put all aside n wished me well...may God bless u n may Buhari ur hero succeed....#onelove

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
hinwazaka:

You are just like the fools, who while the army is retreating, will still run into the gunfire, without listening to the trumpets of shame.
The President called a meeting to BEG, and yet you are holding on to an expired court case. Does that look like someone who is about to lose. The VP on the other hand looked foolish and childish. Mere Commissioner, chai.

You are a wailing bastard!
ibos will never smell the Vice Presidency anytime soon. The Presidency will forever remain out of reach.
Go and die!!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by omenka(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
buskie13:
omenka...from this day onwards i respect u..u put politics aside n wish me well..if you remember very well....I've said all manner of vulgar words to u..same u did ....but to crown it all...u put all aside n wished me well...may God bless u n may Buhari ur hero succeed....#onelove
Lol. Sometimes, the smallest of kind words makes all the difference. Thanks. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by gbishman: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
np love lost, no love found. The script been played for the general public is simply just to keep their minds busy and curious while the main finale takes place behind closed doors. I think the military calls it a smoke screen
Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by Excuzeme: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
Saraki be like, wetin dey do this one?

Osinbajo is like: I nor tell you say you go enter World Guinness Book Of records as "The First Senate Presid ent to be DOCKED?
E never end there o!

Re: Caption This Photo Of VP Osinbajo And Saraki by mikolo80: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
jaymejate:
The meaning of that laugh is,,, "omo kai, we go chop them kudi gan o, Naija go knw".

Awon werey, i just Hate these thieves.

#future President
and what have you fone about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship Election: Police Officers In High Spirits (Photos) / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Buhari Names Agbor Railway Complex After Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.