Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. (31881 Views)

Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / Alvan Ikoku Hostel UNN After Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / Floating School, Makoko, Lagos, Collapses After Heavy & Torrential Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by U2ice(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Making brain... Kudors to ambode n d school admin

In other news......FTC on 2ndpage grin

Dedicate dis to mysef.....its my birthday can I get 1million likes mk I use em complete my house for village
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by francizy(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
We'll soon have to buy boat before we can move around.. cry
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by delishpot: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
sodson11:
we received lectures like that o. That was how we scaled through.

Haba!!! That is not fair at all o. Why all these unnecessary suffering for our students? Its a damn shame I tell you.

1 Like

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
mrlaw93:

In Yaba College Of Technology, you could hardly find a drainage system. So whenever it rains, this happen. As a federal institution, the government should just do something about this.
Ambode is just a bag of manure

2 Likes

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Ryda(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Gov Ambode do d needful biko.

1 Like

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by JesusDWay(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2015
To think the Civil Engineering Department is where that flood of water is just makes you think again...smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

Who is the Governor of Lagos State?

Or Education was not among his campaign play?

God, please open heaven and send an Angel to Nigeria.

since when did yabatech become a state-owned school? na wah o. just criticize whosoever comes into your mind first without reason

The school has a Rector and governing council. and i'm damn sure this school's annual allocation runs into billions of naira. Then add the income they generate from the businesses within the premises and the students.

Now consider and explain why you think this school requires some form of govt intervention to build drainage

1 Like

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Ryda:
kushstalin:

slap1:
And Ambode is saving money for Lagos people when there's work to be done. OK o!

And if we investigateb further now you will all claim to be educated. angry angry angry
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Ryda:
kushstalin:

slap1:
And Ambode is saving money for Lagos people when there's work to be done. OK o!

if we investigate further, you will all claim to be educated. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Ryda(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
4llerbuntu:

Thank God u knew what i was going to say
Are u educated? prove it...
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by lanog: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Yabatech falls in the exclusive list and not concurrent.

It's the exclusive call of the FG.
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by teamgarri2: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Smh
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by smada13(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

You and those people that liked your comment need to go and register in Modupe Cole ASAP....no time keeping you on the streets
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Bankeey(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2015
The messy part is that this flooded area of the school is there civil engineering department and even there electrical and mechanical dept
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by ndibeemma(m): 11:08am On Oct 08, 2015
I can categorically say that there has not been power supply in yabatech for the past two weeks, rumour has it that d skul is owing phcn, plss I want Op to do an investigation on this issue..generator to power the hostels is frm 9pm - 12midnite and frm 5am-now 8am, exams starts nxt week and no class is powered during d nite except d library..I still wonder d hidden story of this phcn matter..OP pls do the needful
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by icn121: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

It's a federal government owned institution. D state just has no input to make in this regard.
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by slap1(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
4llerbuntu:

You don't sound witty, don't be so excited.
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by kenmaro: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

This a federal responsibility since its a federal institution. The state government is not liable for this unless she wants to assist since its of educational benefit to the state too.
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

the present governor ia not the first governor of lasgos state, who was the previous one and how long did he rule?

2- why build a facility in a valley when u know the environment is prone to erosion?

3-how far with the drainage system? Do the indigenes there do regular clearing of blocked passages or they wait for the govt?

4- Are they copying the back side of abia state ?

See ehn! There are some things that are not even supposed to be on FP. Personal hygiene alone will solve this, common sense is common.
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by ricki: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2015
Aluta continua flooding ...... grin
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Kollyman: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
When would Nigerians stop calling government on everything. Yabatech is Fed. institution with huge allocation and massive internaly generated revenue (IGR). What is the function of the management of the school and what are the doing with those funds?

To steal or divert??
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Mariojane(f): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

Ambode.

God is sending me, hold on i will campaign sooon
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by abuhubaidah: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chai see our engineering building.there's God oooo
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by kinzation(m): 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
akugbemike:
Awww!!

LMAO LOOL grin
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by sodson11(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
delishpot:

Haba!!! That is not fair at all o. Why all these unnecessary suffering for our students? Its a damn shame I tell you.
It is a shame o! There is no light for students to read as at now during exam period except at library as one guy commented up
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by cornoil(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lols, this a federal institution, it doesn't concern the state Governor.
akugbemike:
Awww!!

Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by 360dreezyjones(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shaking my head tho'..look at the school is chose as a poly in jamb..smh in shame#
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by bamdexfarms(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is not the fed govt fault. As an alumni of YCT. I knew when they built the new science building (the yellow building closest to d garden)right accross drainage channels. We d science students complained, but who will hear us out
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by ameynuJR(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=32pt]YabaLeft[/size]
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Donkunxex(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yabatech is going down the drain mehn...imagine a fed poly in this state...i think the rectors administration is also questionable..they get a lot of revenues from PT studnts and dey cant even have a good drainage system... Wtf..see tha fucking engineering building..
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by Omeny: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
And that is the same useless sch that refused many students admission for HND just because they did their ND in other schs!

Sometimes,I wonder what the sch is really is!
Re: See What Yabatech Looks Like Whenever There Is Rainfall. by malikisah: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
come hear mumu comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Children Are More Beneficial To The Family Than Male Children-oppose / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her / Christian Parents, Ifa Priest Protest Against UI School’s Hijab Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.