Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. (52427 Views)

9 Buhari's Ministers that Nigerians think Are 'incompetent' / 7 Buhari Ministers That Are Doing Absolutely Nothing / Who Lie Pass Between This Two Ministers (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Kulas: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Honestly,I keep on saying it,I m not happy that PMB did not include Femi Falana in his Ministerial lists.Even if it entails bringing two persons from one state,let him do it.I m also missing Tunde Bakare,I wonder why his name is not included.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by chesterlee(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2015
Just wishes....

The President flopped hard!
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by joseph1832(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Nice.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by whyniel: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Henry Boyo might still make if he's from bayelsa as I suspect. He's someone I rate too in fact better than Utomi....funny part is that he's also a staunch Tinubu ally

It pains me falana too couldn't make it but I'd have been sadder if Fayemi missed out. They're both from ekiti so they both can't be there.

Timi Alaibe is from Bayelsa remember?
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by joseph1832(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
Kulas:
Honestly,I keep on saying it,I m not happy that PMB did not include Femi Falana in his Ministerial lists. Even if it entails bringing two persons from one state, let him do it.I m also missing Tunde Bakare,I wonder why his name is not included.
That will mean going against the constitution of Nigeria thus giving cause for the wailers to wail more than ever!

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Ngasky(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by lonelydora: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
Don't b surprise when u c rotimi amechi as finance minister and fashola as minister of justice

Seconded

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by DerMeister: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2015
All we know is that your brain ain't working. Please refrain from silly comments till it starts working properly.

chiedu7:
[size=13pt]NIJA NEEDS SAVING FROM THESE STRANGE TURN OF EVIDENTS WITH THIS APC.

AND THE LIST GROWS.

[b]WELL APC & DULLARD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

NIGERIA MADE THE SPOKESMAN OF BOKO HARAM THEIR PRESIDENT

SENATE PRESIDENT RIGGED HIS WAY TO OFFICE,
AND HIS PARTY IS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
IT'S LIKE ARMED ROBBERS GUARDING YOUR HOUSE

THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY HAS GONE FROM BEING THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN THE WORLD
TO BEING IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS SUFFERING UNDER DULLARD & APC

THE APC's SENATE PRESIDENT IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POLITICAL CAREER!

APC GUBERNATORIAL KOGI CANDIDATE STOLE MONEY AND ADMITTED IT, YET FREE

BOKO HARAM IS KILLING WITH IMPUNITY.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KIDNAPPING YORUBA ELDERS WITH EASE.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KILLING FARMERS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

B00HARI DON ENTER JP MORGAN EXITS NIJA

NAIRA DON DEY FALL.
IT'S NOT OIL PRICE BECOS SAUI ARABIA TOO SELLS OIL
AND THEIR CURRENCY IS OKAY.
ALSO THE PRICE OF OIL DID NOT FALL WHEN GMB GOT IN IT FELL WHILE GEJ WAS THERE,
BUT WHEN GMB GOT IN THE NAIRA HAS BEEN FALLING.

BOKO HARAM SUSPECTS ARE BEING SET FREE AND REWARDED FOR MURDER

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/suspects3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=640%2C423[/img]

WHEN BOKO HARAM BOMB, GMB DOES NOT GO TO SEE THE SITES.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY LEADER TO THINK MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN LEADER THEY WONT LET ADDRESS THE NATION DIRECTLY,
SO HE DOES NOT ADDRESS TINUBU AS AWOLOWO SINCE HE THINKS MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

NIGERIA'S ECONOMY THAT WAS REGARDED WORLD-WIDE AS GROWING IS NOW IN JEOPARDY

DULLARD IGNORES FEDERAL CHARACTER AND APPOINTS ONLY THE NORTH TO KEY POSITIONS.
DULLARD IN A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM IS PRACTICING NORTHOCRACY.
GOVT OF THE NORTH FOR THE NORTH BY THE NORTH

BOKO HARAM MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED IN THE SOUTH EAST & SOUTH WEST

BEGGARS THREATENED THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE.

DULLARD IS THE 1ST PRESIDENT TO TAKE HIS CHILD ON A GOVERNMENT FUNDED OFFICIAL TRIP.
AND THE TRIP WAS PAID FOR BY THE TAX OF THE NIGERIAN MASSES.

₦AIRA HAS FALLEN SO MANY TIMES SINCE DULLARD & APC GOT IN.

DULLARD HAS CUT OFF THE SOUTH-WEST THAT GAVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

GIVES ONLY THE NORTH NICE APPOINTMENTS, WHILE IGNORING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

MAKE'S SURE ONLY THE NORTH GETS SENATE PRESIDENT & SPEAKER OF REPS.

GRACIOUSLY GIVES THE EAST OF NIGERIA BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

WONDERFUL GIVES THE SOUTH-SOUTH NUCLEAR REACTORS THAT OTHERS KNOW IS A DEATH TRAP.

BOKO HARAM HAS INCREASED IT'S KILLING, EVEN BURNING THE HOUSE OF TOP MILITARY MAN.

BOKO HARAM IS NOW SENDING CHILDREN TO BOMB FOR THEM.

KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR IS CALLING THE VICE PRESIDENT A "MERE COMMISSIONER"

DULLARD DOES NOT WANT TO SUPPORT THE NIGER DELTA GUYS WHO REFUSED VIOLENCE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

NOT ONLY DID APC RIG IN SARAKI AS WE CAN SEE,
BUT ALSO RIGGED IN A CATTLE RARER AS PRESIDENT.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2905117_buharicattle_jpeg067aeaa2a960e9ca5b3a2fa687ed96fd

WHO SAID DULLARD & APC ARE NOT WORKING[/b]
[/size] [size=36pt] ?[/size]

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Niwdog(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2015
The only technocrat i see in buhari list are
Udoma Udoma and ibe kachikwu
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Themandator: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2015
No so. Bola Ige was once touted as the 'know All be all' but could not define the problem of then NEPA. And even as Justice Minister, didn't do more than average.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by ilyas26(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Seriously I don't understand this ministerial list
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
Don't b surprise when u c rotimi amechi as finance minister and fashola as minister of justice
He wouldn't try that. I can bet on that
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Themandator: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
That will mean going against the constitution of Nigeria thus giving cause for the wailers to wail more than ever!

The constitution did not put a cap on the numbers from a state it only ensure that all state gets at least, one

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Validcode15: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]NIJA NEEDS SAVING FROM THESE STRANGE TURN OF EVIDENTS WITH THIS APC.

AND THE LIST GROWS.

[b]WELL APC & DULLARD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

NIGERIA MADE THE SPOKESMAN OF BOKO HARAM THEIR PRESIDENT

SENATE PRESIDENT RIGGED HIS WAY TO OFFICE,
AND HIS PARTY IS SUPPOSED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.
IT'S LIKE ARMED ROBBERS GUARDING YOUR HOUSE

THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY HAS GONE FROM BEING THE MOST ANTICIPATED IN THE WORLD
TO BEING IN SERIOUS TROUBLE.

THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS SUFFERING UNDER DULLARD & APC

THE APC's SENATE PRESIDENT IS FIGHTING FOR HIS POLITICAL CAREER!

APC GUBERNATORIAL KOGI CANDIDATE STOLE MONEY AND ADMITTED IT, YET FREE

BOKO HARAM IS KILLING WITH IMPUNITY.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KIDNAPPING YORUBA ELDERS WITH EASE.

FULANI HERDS MEN ARE KILLING FARMERS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

B00HARI DON ENTER JP MORGAN EXITS NIJA

NAIRA DON DEY FALL.
IT'S NOT OIL PRICE BECOS SAUI ARABIA TOO SELLS OIL
AND THEIR CURRENCY IS OKAY.
ALSO THE PRICE OF OIL DID NOT FALL WHEN GMB GOT IN IT FELL WHILE GEJ WAS THERE,
BUT WHEN GMB GOT IN THE NAIRA HAS BEEN FALLING.

BOKO HARAM SUSPECTS ARE BEING SET FREE AND REWARDED FOR MURDER

[img]http://i1.wp.com/ynaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/suspects3.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=640%2C423[/img]

WHEN BOKO HARAM BOMB, GMB DOES NOT GO TO SEE THE SITES.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY LEADER TO THINK MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

B00HARI IS THE ONLY NIGERIAN LEADER THEY WONT LET ADDRESS THE NATION DIRECTLY,
SO HE DOES NOT ADDRESS TINUBU AS AWOLOWO SINCE HE THINKS MICHELLE IS THE PRESIDENT OF WEST GERMANY.

NIGERIA'S ECONOMY THAT WAS REGARDED WORLD-WIDE AS GROWING IS NOW IN JEOPARDY

DULLARD IGNORES FEDERAL CHARACTER AND APPOINTS ONLY THE NORTH TO KEY POSITIONS.
DULLARD IN A DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM IS PRACTICING NORTHOCRACY.
GOVT OF THE NORTH FOR THE NORTH BY THE NORTH

BOKO HARAM MEMBERS WERE ARRESTED IN THE SOUTH EAST & SOUTH WEST

BEGGARS THREATENED THE GOVERNMENT OF KADUNA STATE.

DULLARD IS THE 1ST PRESIDENT TO TAKE HIS CHILD ON A GOVERNMENT FUNDED OFFICIAL TRIP.
AND THE TRIP WAS PAID FOR BY THE TAX OF THE NIGERIAN MASSES.

₦AIRA HAS FALLEN SO MANY TIMES SINCE DULLARD & APC GOT IN.

DULLARD HAS CUT OFF THE SOUTH-WEST THAT GAVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY.

GIVES ONLY THE NORTH NICE APPOINTMENTS, WHILE IGNORING THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

MAKE'S SURE ONLY THE NORTH GETS SENATE PRESIDENT & SPEAKER OF REPS.

GRACIOUSLY GIVES THE EAST OF NIGERIA BOKO HARAM PRISONERS

WONDERFUL GIVES THE SOUTH-SOUTH NUCLEAR REACTORS THAT OTHERS KNOW IS A DEATH TRAP.

BOKO HARAM HAS INCREASED IT'S KILLING, EVEN BURNING THE HOUSE OF TOP MILITARY MAN.

BOKO HARAM IS NOW SENDING CHILDREN TO BOMB FOR THEM.

KADUNA STATE GOVERNOR IS CALLING THE VICE PRESIDENT A "MERE COMMISSIONER"

DULLARD DOES NOT WANT TO SUPPORT THE NIGER DELTA GUYS WHO REFUSED VIOLENCE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

NOT ONLY DID APC RIG IN SARAKI AS WE CAN SEE,
BUT ALSO RIGGED IN A CATTLE RARER AS PRESIDENT.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2905117_buharicattle_jpeg067aeaa2a960e9ca5b3a2fa687ed96fd

WHO SAID DULLARD & APC ARE NOT WORKING[/b]
[/size] [size=36pt] ?[/size]

Unna mehn! Your hatred deep for buhari o! Chai!
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by theV0ice: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
whyniel:

Timi Alaibe is from Bayelsa remember?

Did PMB promise him a ministerial post for dropping his governorship ambition?

So many questions
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by zik4ever: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
viclawz:
Impossible is nothing in politics BUT what do you want to give "North"?

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by okotope: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Boyo is a theorist and Nigeria situatio is realism. His theorie can only work outside naija. Falana like Gani are critiques who can keep any govt on its toes. They are not good administrators.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by jomoh: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
989900:
"If wishes were horses . . . ", and if politicians are not favoured for ministerial appointments over technocrats, there are two impressively radical individuals that I personally would recommend:

1. Finance: Henry Boyo.

2. Justice: Femi Falana.

These two progressively radical gentlemen have always championed causes and policies that favour the masses and the country as a whole.

Mr. Boyo is a renowned economist and entrepreneur with unrivalled 'know-how' of how our local economy works.
He is a very smart individual whom a few individuals and I have followed over a period of time -- and I am yet to listen to anyone who has half the clue.

Personally, I got impressed by him ever since I saw him rip apart Tunde Lemo (one of CBN's deputy governors) and a bank chief executive. There are many of his interviews on YouTube and articles online. As well as many articles on lesleba. com .

He has this yet to be debunked theory on checkmating 'excess liquidity' caused by the CBN, a reverse in policy if implemented, could see the Naira trade in the N125-N165 band within 6-9 months!

https://www.nairaland.com/844884/solution-fuel-subsidy-wahala-look

Mr. Femi Falana (his reputation precedes him), is s champion of justice especially to the down-trodden; not precisely a Gani Fawehinmi, but he would sure do a hell of a job in complimenting the new administration's anti corruption war.

Femi Falana at the helm of affairs in that dept., would automatically make the EFCC, ICPC, Police, courts, and judges 'sit right'. Inevitably, translating to better discharge of duties/governance.

These are great technocrats of repute but the first Ministerial appointment of a new government especially in Nigeria is always to settle debt. Withing two years, the President may choose to reappoint new ministers and replace these ones with real technocrats that he wants.

Same thing happened during Obj's first tenure before later bringing on board the likes of Okonjo, Soludo, Ezekwesili, Nuhu Ribadu, el-Rufai etc I just hope Buhari will remember these people when the time comes for new ministers. Most especially Henry Boyo whom I've heard a lot about but don't really know him.

Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by ojuu4u(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Easier to say than done, u just base ur asumptions on one theoretical analysis of economy, let him get thr he wl fail woefuly nigeria is a complicated economy. NB: CRITICS DONT USE TO PERFORM they wl show u in the book how economies of france,malaysia,etc boom,but them thr they wl fail eg. Late dr tai solarin nd people bank
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by peter4d2(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Well got 2 watch Stv yesterday got street people talking hw dey r pleased wit PMB choice of ministers so far n I said 2 mysef had it bin it was on Tvc I did get 2 hear d street reports yesterday I might b having second thoughts abt them only showing people who wuld take side wit fg

As 4 me it ain't worth d wait cos I was expecting 2 see young vibrant nigerians who r sound cos I know if a lower officer in army rise in rank all superior must bow out so d likes of ex guvnors making d list seems 2 me like an insult on nigeria as a whole, cos is only favoring people that brought him 2 power.

The worst set of people you should pray never 2 meet her betrayals n hypocritical persons dis govt of change has proven 2 be both if u as why.

Firstly his assets declaration was shambles how long would d reverred learned people see beyond party affiliations n call a spade a spade 3months n all he could come up wit is him saying he has like 30M in his bank account a land here n there not stating its actuall worth.

Secondly after 4months of d awaited ministers list he still came up wit faces that we all know need not say much cos I already did in between this write up.

Damn I'm 4rm ondo which means oduduwa prodigy when 2019 come no yoruba should come forth oh cos I predict dat igbos n south south would come 2geda 2 also determine d next president.

Long live Fela "sand sand man I say let us be alone oh" wch region do u think he was refering too.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by oz4real83(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2015
Stop putting the destiny of this nation in the hands of individuals!!! Only God and those that he has touched their hearts can save Nigeria. None of the people u mentioned have CVs that are up to that of Ngozi Okonji Iweala but where are we today after all the "sparkling" CV? She left us 100years backward,turned our naira to ordinary piece of paper and mortgaged the future of this country!!! Bill Gates doesn't have the kind of CV most of our people have. Neither is Dangote. It doesn't take rocket science to develop a nation. We only need a group of dedicated people who will work together towards achieving a defined goal. A leader must not know everything. But he must be able to identify,empower,direct those that know in order to achieve set up goals!
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
What if this is the leaked portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees?
But a source within the presidency (pleaded anonymity) has revealed the portfolios of the minister designates.
The Speculated Portfolio of the Ministers as obtained are;
1.Chris Ngige-Anambra (Health)
2. Kayode Fayemi- Ekiti (Foreign Affairs)
3. Rotimi Amaechi – Rivers (Ministry of Niger-Delta)
4. Babatunde Fashola -Lagos (FCT)
5. Abdulrahman Danbazau (Defence)
6 .Aisha Alhassan – Taraba (Women Affairs)
7. Ogbonaya Onu-Abia (Science and Technology)
8. Kemi Adeosun -Ogun( Trade and Investment)
9. Abubakar Malami (SAN) -Kebbi (Justice)
10. Sen Hadi Sirika -Katsina (Aviation)
11. Barr. Adebayo Shittu -Oyo (Works)
12. Suleiman Adam -Jigawa (Labour and Productivity)
13. Solomon Dalong -Plateau (Interior)
14. Ibe Kachikwu-Delta (Petroleum and natural resources)
15. Osagie Ehanire -Edo (Water Resources and Solid Minerals) 16. Audu Ogbeh – Benue (Agriculture)
17. Lai Mohammed -Kwara (Information and Communication)
18. Ahmed Isa Ibeto – Niger (Transportation)
19. Amina Mohammed – Kaduna (Finance)
20. Udoma Udoma- Akwa-Ibom ( Culture and Tourism)
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by WailingWailer00(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Femi Falana
Falz papa grin grin
The rich be gettinq rich
This small boy again

Oya go and read your book
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by WailingWailer00(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
gassdon:
The names you listed are not politicians. I believe you.

PMB should select more of their likes and not common criminals currently on the list.

A criminal works with criminals
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2015
THE OP IS SO SO SO ON POINT...
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2015
THE OP IS SO SO SO ON POINT...ANOTHER SUGGESTION IS ABIKE DABIRI
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by GoodGovernance: 11:37am On Oct 08, 2015
theV0ice:

Henry Boyo might still make if he's from bayelsa as I suspect. He's someone I rate too in fact better than Utomi....funny part is that he's also a staunch Tinubu ally

It pains me falana too couldn't make it but I'd have been sadder if Fayemi missed out. They're both from ekiti so they both can't be there.

This is the very sad consequence of the constitutionally enshrined federal character cry cry cry

Also Pat Utomi missed out because of this.

If we do not kill federal character,it will consume all of us!
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by echomog1: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2015
989900:
"If wishes were horses . . . ", and if politicians are not favoured for ministerial appointments over technocrats, there are two impressively radical individuals that I personally would recommend:

These two progressively radical gentlemen have always championed causes and policies that favour the masses and the country as a whole.

Mr. Boyo is a renowned economist and entrepreneur with unrivalled 'know-how' of how our local economy works.
He is a very smart individual whom a few individuals and I have followed over a period of time -- and I am yet to listen to anyone who has half the clue.

Personally, I got impressed by him ever since I saw him rip apart Tunde Lemo (one of CBN's deputy governors) and a bank chief executive. There are many of his interviews on YouTube and articles online. As well as many articles on lesleba. com .

He has this yet to be debunked theory on checkmating 'excess liquidity' caused by the CBN, a reverse in policy if implemented, could see the Naira trade in the N125-N165 band within 6-9 months!

Mr. Femi Falana (his reputation precedes him), is s champion of justice especially to the down-trodden; not precisely a Gani Fawehinmi, but he would sure do a hell of a job in complimenting the new administration's anti corruption war.

Femi Falana at the helm of affairs in that dept., would automatically make the EFCC, ICPC, Police, courts, and judges 'sit right'. Inevitably, translating to better discharge of duties/governance.
arant nonsense. .....notin good can come outta sw. Sw full of hypocrites.
Re: Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. by amusadele: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
989900:

I talked to Falana about Zakari's appointment, if he thinks it is fair naturally and constitutionaly, he told me it is not fair. Up till today, Falana has not picked up courage to blame him, Buhari openly. From this your thread, you are as dumb as Buhari. Or you are either a Yoruba man or a Fulani man.

Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65