Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] (5638 Views)

Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / ''Bad Wife Kills Faster Than Poverty" - Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe’s Ex-Husband / Tuface Idibia Wants To Meet The Boy Who Did A Painting Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
A 14-year-old boy has been left with the body of a 110-year-old in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times faster than normal. Ali Hussain has seen five of his siblings die from the same condition called Progeria which is known to affect just 80 people worldwide.

Two of his brothers and three of his sisters have died from the disease in Bihar, the poorest state in India. Progeria causes rapid ageing and sufferers of the genetic disease are prone to arthritis, eye problems, heart disease and baldness.

Sufferers are not expected to live much beyond the age of 14 - but despite the grim prognosis Ali has refused to give up hope. ‘I very much want to live and I hope there is medicine for my condition out there.

I’m not scared of death but my parents have suffered a lot,' he said.'I’d love to live much longer for them. I don’t want to burden them with any more pain.’

See More Photos Here >>> http://www.celebrityclique.com/2015/10/meet-14yr-old-who-ages-eight-times.html

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by xreal: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Indians may see him as a god and begin to worship him.

But why do these human biological abnormalities occurs to India and Indians the most?

5 Likes

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by saaedlee: 8:34am On Oct 08, 2015
its amazing though
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Truepee(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HyDef(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

But why do these human biological abnormalities occurs to India and Indians the most?

I think their high population predisposes them to what appears to be a higher incidence.

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lack of telomerase
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by docmoses(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
embarassedindia again
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
India ke?!
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by dkronicle(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
I feel sorry for him sha.. Those american philanthropist should see one of the people that needs
their help..
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

Indeed, indians are pretty much unpredictable.
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
dkronicle:
I feel sorry for him sha.. Those american philanthropist should see one of the people that needs
their help..

I concur.
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
MsPat:
India ke?!

Are you surprised??
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

I think they involve themselves in incestuous act...
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Crocz(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:

Because india is the highest user of agro-chemicals in the world...all their agric products contains dangerous amount of toxins, as well as their streams from washed away chemicals from farms...that cause genetic mutation among users of the chemicals, consumers of the product and villages whose source of water is from streams, sperm deformities resulting in birth abnormalities among others.

Virtually, there entire land is contaminated with non-degradeable extremely dangerous toxins from extensive and uncontrolled used of agro-chemicals...industrial waste contamination also too

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by xreal: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Crocz:

Because india is the highest user of agro-chemicals in the world...all their agric products contains dangerous amount of toxins, as well as their streams from washed away chemicals from farms...that cause genetic mutation among users of the chemicals, consumers of the product and villages whose source of water is from streams, sperm deformities resulting in birth abnormalities among others.

Virtually, there entire land is contaminated with non-degradeable extremely dangerous toxins from extensive and uncontrolled used of agro-chemicals...industrial waste contamination also too

No wonder.
Now I understand.
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Crocz:

With all these, they still lead in medicine and surpasses naija for technology.

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Crocz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

With all these, they still lead in medicine and surpasses naija for technology.
That may be true...but I don't think we are comparing Nations here or trying to spite anyone...the guy asked a question, I gave him most plausible answer

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by drberry(m): 1:17am On Oct 09, 2015
Oh this condition, Hutchison-Gilford Progeria Syndrome also known as Benjamin-Button Disease. Very rare condition with an incidence of 1 in every 8mil births. The individual's cells age 10times more than a normal cell.

1 Like

Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by IceDude(m): 3:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Warris this! Just remembered that American movie FLY.......Baba God thank you for creating me normal o
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2015
xreal:

because they're pagans
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by whugo(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Osahon7:
Lack of telomerase
Sounds yorubaish lipsrsealed
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
IceDude:
Warris this! Just remembered that American movie FLY.......Baba God thank you for creating me normal o

Abi ooo
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by drafo(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome. The sufferer aged more than 10x it's normal ageing process and it's a very rare condition, the patient will have a mental ability of his age but his physical appearance will be that of an elderly
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
B4 clicking on the topic i knew it would be one of this asian countries (asia and abnormalities).....the boy looks like the boy in paa
Re: Oh Dear: Meet The Boy Who Grows Eight Times Faster Than Normal [PHOTOS] by pembisco(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stale news

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Says She Look Like Rema, Don Jazzy Reacts - Check Picture / Doctor Dre Loses His Vision In Fight With Diabetes / All Cast Of Money Heist Comments On Ikorodu Bois Video, Arturo Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.