Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) (30133 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Sen. Gbenga Obadara’s Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (photos) / Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
What's the outstanding news here oh...the senator daughter there..now I get
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by gift01: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Nairaland don't care about the common man. Anything about celebs including the ones we don't know makes FP

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
lol to the comments before me. front page because she studied in england right, it would be nice to see posts about our students comming out with a 2.1
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2015
This isn't news for heaven's sake. there are people with a first class degree, yet still on a low key. Big dogs don't bark

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by techmart(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
oh... well good for her.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by nixywil: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2015
phollybee:
Shoro niyen?
I can see haters full everywhere
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by haibe(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2015
kode12:
And how is this news exactly. Who is the said senator self? All these mods without brains posting rubbish sef. I think Seun is just about the money now,no more content. There should be a way of voting off stupid mods in this forum. So that all the wicked bans and posting of nonsense on front page can stop.

CC: Seun Osewa
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by nixywil: 9:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Congrat!!! Omo girl!!!
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2015
Kini big deal? The 2.1 grade or the Law degree? Mod needs to bring more challenging post to the front page not this kind stunt news please.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2015
See her pig face.. i'm sure she sucks d.ick angry plus why don't they ever graduate from Nigerian universities?
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Btruth: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
should this make front page?

It's alright. The bible says we should rejoice with them that rejoice. Congratulations baby girl. May you continue to go high in Jesus name. smiley
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Kulas: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
And so?,because he made 2.1 na big story?,abeg pack well. We never see people that made 1st class n nobody made noise about it.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by obibanks: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Seriously, I don't know what is happening to Nairaland. Can the OP and moderator tell me why this topic should make front page? The rate at which unnecessary issues are put up in the front page is alarming
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by dammytosh: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2015
and so wat ?
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-g-Xok8qZ4uc/VhYdU73TOUI/AAAAAAAG5Ew/ChzdcLUfSW4/s400/1.jpg[/img]
Afiola Obadara also known as Geebee, 22, graduated with 7.7.15 at Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford England and has also started her masters in International financial law and international commercial law. Congrats to her...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eiJjN6bXinc/VhYdVqFFkSI/AAAAAAAG5E0/qMmJE6S8aXM/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-976ps8EU7rE/VhYdWTLN6qI/AAAAAAAG5FA/R-N77Fun1WE/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-peyRuZM9iDg/VhYdbd8Cw7I/AAAAAAAG5FI/3cgcn0XNsow/s400/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-sen-gbenga-obadaras-daughter.html

wetin concern me with person wey get 2.1? NL don dey dey biased. Na 2.1 I kari comot for OAU o. People wey kari 1st comot for OAU or other federal or state universities,dem no dey front page o. Mtschew
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by U2ice(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
She don break record cos its always 1st class even davido graduated wiv 1st class

In iother news..its my birthday can I get 1million likes mk I use em complete my house for village grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Op, wich one b LLB in law, dem dey c LLB in medicine or Agric?
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2015
@ OP @ Moderator

I no no who sick btw you guys... is this news? @ seun if there is nothing special to make front page why can't you just lock the site for a while or kuku lease am out..
wetin concern me with senator pikin?
@Moderator abeg make una find better thing upload and not all this mumu news wey dey show for here..
@OP i no say u don achieve wetin you won achieve but abeg make una find better things do to..

@ Seun abeg u need to scrutinize all this moderators wey you dey give jobs...
Abeg..
@ Moderator mind you if you ban me or delete this post, na so God take punish you ooh..
Just saying
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by kokoA(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
See nose naw undecided
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Dis overseas result no longer fantacise mi ooo make she kum unilorin. Bet it with mi she go write her post utme 3 times bfor she gain admission nd Islamic Studies or History dem go still give her...

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-g-Xok8qZ4uc/VhYdU73TOUI/AAAAAAAG5Ew/ChzdcLUfSW4/s400/1.jpg[/img]
Afiola Obadara also known as Geebee, 22, graduated with 7.7.15 at Anglia Ruskin University Chelmsford England and has also started her masters in International financial law and international commercial law. Congrats to her...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-eiJjN6bXinc/VhYdVqFFkSI/AAAAAAAG5E0/qMmJE6S8aXM/s400/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-976ps8EU7rE/VhYdWTLN6qI/AAAAAAAG5FA/R-N77Fun1WE/s400/4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-peyRuZM9iDg/VhYdbd8Cw7I/AAAAAAAG5FI/3cgcn0XNsow/s400/5.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photos-sen-gbenga-obadaras-daughter.html

if u go school for abroad and u no carry good grades comot,dem suppose wash ur brain cos everything dey set,good facilties dey wey go sti make am a little bit easy,compared to naija wey lecturer no go come class,lecturer go dey dictate notes for students inside heat... E go explain,u no go understand and e no concern am maybe u understand or not. The babe just fresh ni,she no fine.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2015
pstnicodemus:
This isn't news for heaven's sake.
there are people with a first class degree, yet still on a low key.
Big dogs don't bark

How she no go come out with first class when she no dey think of anything?...
No b she dey pay her schools, rent,bills, etc ..
All this na wash bro.... Her papa dey dere dey fund her so tell me why she no go come out with first class..
Mtcheww
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by onismate: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
you see what pains me most. wetin dey pain me pass... All these rogues of a Naija politicians, all their children will be studying outside the country. we go dey here dey struggle for admission, lecturers go frustrate us, ASUU strike. then come graduate at age 29 and 30. After NYSC no job again while all those politicians will carry their children go abroad and they graduate at 20 and 21, come back to be given good jobs. I swear, May God Punish devil.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Ograke(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Orobo

Btw, law na simple course, make a 2.2 in mathematics and receive a handshake from me
Ignorance.

It's harder to bag a first class in law than in mathematics.

Where I school, department of maths churns out many first class yearly.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by webshopNG2: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2015
And it is on FP...Smh...WELL SHE FINE SHA

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by metorichmond(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Too me she failed sef, u can't school abroad n won't pass well cos u hv everytn at ur beck n call. Make shee come uniillorin or UNN den she go understand y Buhari be president of Nigeria!
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
xreal:
Let her come home and compete with her counterparts.

Congrats though.
Abi oo let her come try it in UI, OAU or Unilorin
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by metorichmond(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2015
Tot it ws even a naija university self, cos I knew wat I passed tru to get 2 1 in geology frm a naija uni, well congrt to her n beside is she single?
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by babington91(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2015
This nigerian rich men and women are sick, they wil send their ward to oversea schl using tax payer money to do so, and leave the education sector in the country in a diapilated form. Anyway congrat to her.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by salveoP(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
am happy for her oooo..But it's nothing extra ordinary...
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
onlinebethel:
YOU NEED THIS IF YOU WANNA GRADUATE WITH A 1.1

Student E-Learning Tablet
7" Tablet PC Qual Core 8GB Android 4.4 KitKat HD Screen Computer Dual Camera WiFi External 3G
Specification:
-- Google Android 4.4 (KitKat)
-- 7'' Multi-touch screen 1024x600 HD
-- Quad Core 4x1.2GH
-- 8 GB storage, 512MB RAM
-- Dual Camera
-- Wireless N (802.11b/g/n)
-- G-sensor
-- SIM CARD SLOT

APPLICATION
AN INNOVATIVE E-LEARNING TABLET SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND PREPARATION FOR JAMB, WAEC AND NECO
• Over 2,000 video tutorials in the app teaching Mathematics, Use of English, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce, Biology, Government, Financial Accounting, Economics, Geography and Literature in English.
• Over 100,000 practice problems from JAMB, WAEC, GCE and Aptitude Tests
• No internet required
• Educational games in the app to keep you engaged at all times.
• A personalized learning dashboard
• A personalized learning engine to help you track what you have learned and recommend what you can do next.
• Progress reports via SMS
• Automated exercises and remote examinations with continuous assessments.
• Self-paced, provides consistent content, fast and works anywhere and anytime.
• A chat like WhatsApp to help you share knowledge.
• Special private tutorials for you

REFERENCES
Several reference materials have been pre-loaded. they include: English Dictionary, Holy Bible, Noble Quran, etc...

What's in the Box:
-- Tablet
-- AC Adapter
-- USB Cable
-- User Manual
businessmen everywhere u go.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2015
What's with the new trend of these politicians flauting their kids grades on social media?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose To Buhari: Devalue Naira Now, Forex Policy Short-changing Nigerians / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.